PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,141
    Images
    233

    Beacon Strongbox's loot Lion Armor (unlmited)

    Did you know that Beacon Strongbox's can loot unlimited Lion armor Parts?

    Just look at info on the box from auction.

    I'm only saying this, so that the box addicts open shit loads of them, so I can get some of that quality armour on the cheap (maybe in a few months). Get opening those boxes please, I have no idea how to get them (I guess doing beacon runs).

    Well....I'm just being honest..hahahah.

    Cheers

    Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  2. #2
    Slayer Svarog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    8,982
    Images
    88
    Doesn't matter how many boxes are opened if they put there say just 2 sets. Look at the golden aakas key that used to rain high level armor parts at the start and now is completely void of anything worth mentioning.

  3. #3
    Elite trance's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Old Switzerland
    Avatar
    hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    4,121
    Images
    203
    Seems that we soon only get strongboxes in loot, and then have to buy keys. How nice, we have to pay for the loot we deposited. When stop MA to be so greedy?

  4. #4
    Guardian
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    ippo minerguyfin finitto
    Society
    freelander
    Posts
    233
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems that we soon only get strongboxes in loot, and then have to buy keys. How nice, we have to pay for the loot we deposited. When stop MA to be so greedy?
    So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP

  5. #5
    Banned
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Avatar
    Naming Policy Violation
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by ippo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP
    mark up?

    MARK UP?

    pff, mark up is for noobs and people with game knowledge. VISA does not speak mark up!

  6. #6
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,141
    Images
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by ippo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP
    I think it would be better if the loot was in mobs in the first place. I'm with trance on this, we've already paid for those opportunites. However it's highly unlikely I'd ever loot such an item off a mob anyway so it makes little difference in the scheme of things.

    I accept the concept that we need to buy items just to play the fruit machine (need armor to hunt mobs), but now you need to pay to open the loot we won, after paying to play the fruit machine.

    It's like going into a gambling hall and you want to throw $10 in a fruit machine, but the machine says no; first you need to buy a $30 jacket and a special tool for $50 that lets you start pressing the buttons called hunt, before we'll let you even play. Ok you say I've bought the coat and the tool for $80, here's my $10 to press the hunt button. You win some shit and press collect. Then the machine says you've only won a item that can be used for another fruit machine over there. But it's all cool, just go around the gambling floor and find a person that wants to buy your other fruit machine token you just won, they might give you good money for it.

    But you say hold on, I paid $80 just so to be allowed to play the fruit machine, and gave you $10 to press this shoot button, and now you want me to sell useage on other fruit machine for you as well. I'm not an employee, I'm a customer, Im not interested with selling time on other fruit machines for you, stick it where the sun don;t shine. What am I f***ing paying for?

    Well that's how I feel about it: it's like marmite, there's the lovers and haters. It's not for me.

    However I'm waiting see see how far this will go, What if there's boxes, inside boxes, inside boxes? The new Russian players will probably love it. Call them russian doll boxes...smiles (where's that tongue in cheek emote).

    What if after opening so many wrappers of boxes like a kids pass the parcel game, you finally win this item and the fruit machine says you..wait you now need the 'finishing' key to unlock item useage. It's worth it, its a mod ring, the finishing key will cost you $30...off you go sucker and pay. So the sucker goes off and pays, becasue he can sell the ring and get more than $30 back, forgetting all the time he's paying and paying and paying and paying for the same loot he should've got in the first place. Whatever!!!

    Anyway go get that armor folks, I'm waiting :P

    Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  7. #7
    Alpha Vi Bitfury's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    East Coast Epsilon Pond: Still Fishing in The O.A.S.I.S.
    Avatar
    Vi V3r0nyka BitFury
    Posts
    598
    Images
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it would be better if the loot was in mobs in the first place. I'm with trance on this, we've already paid for those opportunites. However it's highly unlikely I'd ever loot such an item off a mob anyway so it makes little difference in the scheme of things.

    I accept the concept that we need to buy items just to play the fruit machine (need armor to hunt mobs), but now you need to pay to open the loot we won, after paying to play the fruit machine.

    It's like going into a gambling hall and you want to throw $10 in a fruit machine, but the machine says no; first you need to buy a $30 jacket and a special tool for $50 that lets you start pressing the buttons called hunt, before we'll let you even play. Ok you say I've bought the coat and the tool for $80, here's my $10 to press the hunt button. You win some shit and press collect. Then the machine says you've only won a item that can be used for another fruit machine over there. But it's all cool, just go around the gambling floor and find a person that wants to buy your other fruit machine token you just won, they might give you good money for it.

    But you say hold on, I paid $80 just so to be allowed to play the fruit machine, and gave you $10 to press this shoot button, and now you want me to sell useage on other fruit machine for you as well. I'm not an employee, I'm a customer, Im not interested with selling time on other fruit machines for you, stick it where the sun don;t shine. What am I f***ing paying for?

    Well that's how I feel about it: it's like marmite, there's the lovers and haters. It's not for me.

    However I'm waiting see see how far this will go, What if there's boxes, inside boxes, inside boxes? The new Russian players will probably love it. Call them russian doll boxes...smiles (where's that tongue in cheek emote).

    What if after opening so many wrappers of boxes like a kids pass the parcel game, you finally win this item and the fruit machine says you..wait you now need the 'finishing' key to unlock item useage. It's worth it, its a mod ring, the finishing key will cost you $30...off you go sucker and pay. So the sucker goes off and pays, becasue he can sell the ring and get more than $30 back, forgetting all the time he's paying and paying and paying and paying for the same loot he should've got in the first place. Whatever!!!

    Anyway go get that armor folks, I'm waiting :P

    Rick

    Might be a tad offtopic, but after reading Rick's post, sort of reminds me of this video:



  8. #8
    Elite trance's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Old Switzerland
    Avatar
    hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    4,121
    Images
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by ippo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP
    OFC yes! This would be the fair way. Now we get nice items only into boxes we loot and need to buy a key... this is fully the wrong way to go! The next point of this, the chance to get one of this nice items is like getting 6 right in lootery, at least it feels like that. I dont know how many boxes i opened, and never got any of this sayd rare items.

    But ok, seems some ppl are happy to loot only shraps and lootboxes where you have to buy keys.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OFC yes! This would be the fair way. Now we get nice items only into boxes we loot and need to buy a key... this is fully the wrong way to go! The next point of this, the chance to get one of this nice items is like getting 6 right in lootery, at least it feels like that. I dont know how many boxes i opened, and never got any of this sayd rare items.

    But ok, seems some ppl are happy to loot only shraps and lootboxes where you have to buy keys.
    lol this isnt even reality, im sorry you dont loot mod merc everytime you go swunt kerbs or that you cant use your sweat to open strongboxes but adding boxes to loot is one of best things ma did, anyone who understands game can see that. Complain about shrap and mu in loot in same sentence lol classic.

  10. #10
    There are many reasons to open special strongboxes aside from the extremely rare items. I think they're a good idea personally.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook