FYI: Beacon Strongbox's loot Lion Armor (unlmited)

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Did you know that Beacon Strongbox's can loot unlimited Lion armor Parts?

Just look at info on the box from auction.

I'm only saying this, so that the box addicts open shit loads of them, so I can get some of that quality armour on the cheap (maybe in a few months). Get opening those boxes please, I have no idea how to get them (I guess doing beacon runs).

Well....I'm just being honest..hahahah.

Cheers

Rick

Doesn't matter how many boxes are opened if they put there say just 2 sets. Look at the golden aakas key that used to rain high level armor parts at the start and now is completely void of anything worth mentioning.

Seems that we soon only get strongboxes in loot, and then have to buy keys. How nice, we have to pay for the loot we deposited. When stop MA to be so greedy?

Seems that we soon only get strongboxes in loot, and then have to buy keys. How nice, we have to pay for the loot we deposited. When stop MA to be so greedy?

So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP

So it would be better if all strongboxes are bought from webshop? Now you can choose to open strongbox or sell it for MARK UP

mark up?

MARK UP?

pff, mark up is for noobs and people with game knowledge. VISA does not speak mark up!

I think it would be better if the loot was in mobs in the first place. I'm with trance on this, we've already paid for those opportunites. However it's highly unlikely I'd ever loot such an item off a mob anyway so it makes little difference in the scheme of things.

I accept the concept that we need to buy items just to play the fruit machine (need armor to hunt mobs), but now you need to pay to open the loot we won, after paying to play the fruit machine.

It's like going into a gambling hall and you want to throw $10 in a fruit machine, but the machine says no; first you need to buy a $30 jacket and a special tool for $50 that lets you start pressing the buttons called hunt, before we'll let you even play. Ok you say I've bought the coat and the tool for $80, here's my $10 to press the hunt button. You win some shit and press collect. Then the machine says you've only won a item that can be used for another fruit machine over there. But it's all cool, just go around the gambling floor and find a person that wants to buy your other fruit machine token you just won, they might give you good money for it.

But you say hold on, I paid $80 just so to be allowed to play the fruit machine, and gave you $10 to press this shoot button, and now you want me to sell useage on other fruit machine for you as well. I'm not an employee, I'm a customer, Im not interested with selling time on other fruit machines for you, stick it where the sun don;t shine. What am I f***ing paying for?

Well that's how I feel about it: it's like marmite, there's the lovers and haters. It's not for me.

However I'm waiting see see how far this will go, What if there's boxes, inside boxes, inside boxes? The new Russian players will probably love it. Call them russian doll boxes...smiles (where's that tongue in cheek emote).

What if after opening so many wrappers of boxes like a kids pass the parcel game, you finally win this item and the fruit machine says you..wait you now need the 'finishing' key to unlock item useage. It's worth it, its a mod ring, the finishing key will cost you $30...off you go sucker and pay. So the sucker goes off and pays, becasue he can sell the ring and get more than $30 back, forgetting all the time he's paying and paying and paying and paying for the same loot he should've got in the first place. Whatever!!!

Anyway go get that armor folks, I'm waiting :p

Rick

I think it would be better if the loot was in mobs in the first place. I'm with trance on this, we've already paid for those opportunites. However it's highly unlikely I'd ever loot such an item off a mob anyway so it makes little difference in the scheme of things.

I accept the concept that we need to buy items just to play the fruit machine (need armor to hunt mobs), but now you need to pay to open the loot we won, after paying to play the fruit machine.

It's like going into a gambling hall and you want to throw $10 in a fruit machine, but the machine says no; first you need to buy a $30 jacket and a special tool for $50 that lets you start pressing the buttons called hunt, before we'll let you even play. Ok you say I've bought the coat and the tool for $80, here's my $10 to press the hunt button. You win some shit and press collect. Then the machine says you've only won a item that can be used for another fruit machine over there. But it's all cool, just go around the gambling floor and find a person that wants to buy your other fruit machine token you just won, they might give you good money for it.

But you say hold on, I paid $80 just so to be allowed to play the fruit machine, and gave you $10 to press this shoot button, and now you want me to sell useage on other fruit machine for you as well. I'm not an employee, I'm a customer, Im not interested with selling time on other fruit machines for you, stick it where the sun don;t shine. What am I f***ing paying for?

Well that's how I feel about it: it's like marmite, there's the lovers and haters. It's not for me.

However I'm waiting see see how far this will go, What if there's boxes, inside boxes, inside boxes? The new Russian players will probably love it. Call them russian doll boxes...smiles (where's that tongue in cheek emote).

What if after opening so many wrappers of boxes like a kids pass the parcel game, you finally win this item and the fruit machine says you..wait you now need the 'finishing' key to unlock item useage. It's worth it, its a mod ring, the finishing key will cost you $30...off you go sucker and pay. So the sucker goes off and pays, becasue he can sell the ring and get more than $30 back, forgetting all the time he's paying and paying and paying and paying for the same loot he should've got in the first place. Whatever!!!

Anyway go get that armor folks, I'm waiting :p

Rick

Might be a tad offtopic, but after reading Rick's post, sort of reminds me of this video:

OFC yes! This would be the fair way. Now we get nice items only into boxes we loot and need to buy a key... this is fully the wrong way to go! The next point of this, the chance to get one of this nice items is like getting 6 right in lootery, at least it feels like that. I dont know how many boxes i opened, and never got any of this sayd rare items.

But ok, seems some ppl are happy to loot only shraps and lootboxes where you have to buy keys.

OFC yes! This would be the fair way. Now we get nice items only into boxes we loot and need to buy a key... this is fully the wrong way to go! The next point of this, the chance to get one of this nice items is like getting 6 right in lootery, at least it feels like that. I dont know how many boxes i opened, and never got any of this sayd rare items.

But ok, seems some ppl are happy to loot only shraps and lootboxes where you have to buy keys.

lol this isnt even reality, im sorry you dont loot mod merc everytime you go swunt kerbs or that you cant use your sweat to open strongboxes but adding boxes to loot is one of best things ma did, anyone who understands game can see that. Complain about shrap and mu in loot in same sentence lol classic.

There are many reasons to open special strongboxes aside from the extremely rare items. I think they're a good idea personally.

since opening boxes sucks ass (never anything good in em), making sellable boxes was ma's best idea of the last couple of years. :)

Instead of adding rings and pills to the actual loot, they move the loot to strongboxes. Genious.

Instead of adding rings and pills to the actual loot, they move the loot to strongboxes. Genious.

20k ring on puny bery, right? :D

They added the actual boxes to the actual loot, making a lot of markup for EVERYONE. Or that doesn't count? It really has to be over 20k PED on puny, because 7k kerbs are too easy now?

Got some from one of the 12 loot boxes at the end, not from the beacon boxes MA wants us to buy keys for. :dunce:
03c1079fa3.png

Back