Some fixes/changes to EntropiaWiki

same here.
neither [return] nor [go] nor [search] works.
(i never understood the difference between [go] and [search] anyways)

same here.
neither [return] nor [go] nor [search] works.
(i never understood the difference between [go] and [search] anyways)

Sorry for delay, fixed now, search should work perfectly.

//mg

Sorry for delay, fixed now, search should work perfectly.

//mg

thank you for your work on entropiawiki!:woot:

can you please explain the difference of [go], [search] and [return]?

thank you for your work on entropiawiki!:woot:

can you please explain the difference of [go], [search] and [return]?

basically these functions is similar to user, but it is different in system.

if you press "go" by adding correct name like "Atrox" you will get first search result that is most common usable data , at this point is Creature and its detailed page.

And if you press search -> you will get all list of possible items that contain Atrox word, that means you will get result, that contains Atrox skull,skinn , mobs, locations, blueprints.

But basically if you press "Go" and it does not find anything with current search prase , it will still do Search function.

and "return" allways run "Search" function

//mg

Thx for fixing it and all the work. Is there a chance the sub-planet pages are getting fixed too?

Could you also add "max maturity" in the monster loot chart?

Thx for fixing it and all the work. Is there a chance the sub-planet pages are getting fixed too?

I could add max maturity if I wanted to, but there isn't a lot of purpose to it and it would add some clutter, so I'm not really planning on adding it at the moment I think

Regarding the sub-planet pages needing fixing, could you describe what the problem exactly is?

fixing EntropiaWiki is same as fixing and 1980 year volkswagen golf, you can allways try to fix it but its full of rust all around.

Time, is that precious thing we don't have so much, and sometimes people think, that if i Play game, than i have some free time :), but basically game is what i do when i want to rest, and this does not mean that i have "free" time. But i promise that i will fix most of problems that is possible to fix every time i have some spare time.

p.s. i did not knew that there is problems with sub pages.

//mg

All Refiner tools have been moved to their own chart, Refiners, and out of the Miscellaneous Tools chart they were previously kept in.

A nifty Refines/PEC column, the ability to confirm decay values, and easily compare refiners directly are the main benefits to this new chart.

Hopefully everyone enjoys :)

oh, this is really very handy now!

thank you!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkaruki again.

EU Hunter

The "Creature Loots" chart has been changed to have the "Drops" "Kills" and "Drop Rate" columns hidden by default, these columns display information automatically updated to EntropiaWiki by EU Hunter, a program which to my knowledge has been defunct for many years, so the fairly limited data provided by it is almost entirely no longer applicable.

Loot tables should be a bit more compact now as a result.

QQ9gpmm.png

Anyone still has working "EU Hunter" program?
It was awesome tool...
Just can't find anywhere to download it anymore...

Anyone still has working "EU Hunter" program?
It was awesome tool...
Just can't find anywhere to download it anymore...

I believe it is a defunct tool.

we really need some sort of automated markup feed for our great wiki again.

I've tagged the "Markup" columns in the Creature Loots chart to be hidden by default as they currently do not function and in nearly all cases offer no information or very misleading information.

Hopefully some day these columns can be fixed and Creature Loots can be richer in information but that requires some backend changes that I do not have access to.

Back