Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Hey guys,

Its that time again, and hopefully MA actually put some items in the loot pool for us (else I'll be reaaaally sad).

This time though I have enough samples to summon Hussk TWICE!

First one will be this Saturday at 17 MA time (noon Eastern Standard Time)
Second will be this Sunday at 06 MA time (1 am Easter Standard Time)

The standard loot rules still apply, I get 20% of value of any items looted to help cover costs of spawning (costs me over 2K PED per hussk to spawn).

Also don't forget vaccine mission must be done to show up (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273138-Hussk) for info! Times are not 100% set in stone but I will try to keep it as set.

Last edited:
Wow fun!!

I will try to join for both and you get 50% of item if I get anything, big props for your dedication!

Wow fun!!

I will try to join for both and you get 50% of item if I get anything, big props for your dedication!

Hope you get super swedish lucky uber item then!

Awesome, looking forward to it. No pill stacking exploit rule for it?

I will definitely be there , great fun.

Can't make either of those sadly. Good luck!

ill be there and share , didnt kill one for like 6 years

Like already mentioned in earlier posts to make sure to have the vaccine mission completed. Also, helps to bring ammo (lots of it) /gun(s) (range preferred) /armor (to last longer and not have to TP in wasting time), have a good TP chip, pills, and keep it playful and more importantly looking forward to having fun.

Hussk Location: [45171, 61611, -1828] or [45182, 61619, 621]

Hope to make it to either one or both Hussk summons, thanks for the heads up Hijacker!

Last edited:
Hussk!

Don´t forget to mention that Tiger is starring this event too !

And that it will be awesome to do my 3rd HUSSK! hehe

:dancing: :yay: :cheer:

/Tiger

Hussk

Oh and I hope there will be someone that can film the whole event so it will be possible for anyone to see the greatest mob EVER in Entropia Universe!

/Tiger

Hmm - I will not be at home but will take my laptop with me - have been waiting 6 years to do this - oh what fun

Thats really cool :yay:

I will be there on Saturday and I will try to get up early on Sunday also :)

never tried a hussk before ... did i miss anything? :ahh:

big thanks for the initiative, i'll try to join at least one of the spawns!

Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

never tried a hussk before ... did i miss anything? :ahh:

big thanks for the initiative, i'll try to join at least one of the spawns!

Chance for awesome item drops like this one.

will try to be there for both, hope we don't get hussked though
thanks for having these!

Is the vaccine mission bugged?

I just finished "the black box" (had that one open for years).
Next go to Lieutenant Samuel Jackson (Jameson's Reach), but he won't interact with me (no yellow marker on him).

Mission changed maybe?

Rick

edit: Looks like I've jumped over that one, by visiting the destroyed tank before speaking to Samuel. Major Jacobus, is happy to talk to me about George.

Last edited:
Just finished vaccine mission myself and am on the mount. Nice over here. :)
Geared and ready for some hussking.

Can anyone advise on damage types or is it everything

Can anyone advise on damage types or is it everything

When I messed around with Husskling it seemed their damage was primarily acid with a few other types I believe.

In terms of distance to target, would I get away with a BC rifle instead of an LR? I'm better skilled on BC so would prefer to use that for better DPS.

TY to all that came for first hussk, it was success with an item! Hope the next is just as good!

First Round didn't look so good.

[Globals]: Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Hussk) with a value of 3097 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Any Items??

-Avalon

First Round didnt look so good. Any Items??

[Globals]: Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Hussk) with a value of 3097 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

-Avalon

Shin Guards of the Wormslayer (M) David Fractal Fractal Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:28:37

Nice what is MU on those or its a first discovery?

-Avalon.

bump - hope next one is even better!:wtg:

Back