Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Well, I, some Kaotics and a few dozen others turned up but unfortunately due to a system bug Mr Hussk didn't make an appearance.

Let's hope it can be resolved soon.

Has Hijacker decided on a new time to try and spawn Husk again?

Dirk

Well, I, some Kaotics and a few dozen others turned up but unfortunately due to a system bug Mr Hussk didn't make an appearance.

Let's hope it can be resolved soon.

I love how 2 MA officials were there but quietly slipped away without saying anything as soon as there was a problem.

I'm thinking Sunday Feb 17th 3 MA time for next Hussk

seems Huusk was summoned second time tonight without notification :(
Sad

Oh poop, I missed it :(

Gratz on the 26k hit to those who were there.

Nice to see some numbers on that beast, gratz all who was there! Dont see any rare loot, no items?

The hussk that was spawned last night, was it your or Will there still be one next weekend?

(Unfortunately I missed this one)

Yes to both :)

The one last night was a provate one as we got ahold of enough samples to do another

Finally a nice big on too!
+rep Hijacker

Yes to both :)

The one last night was a provate one as we got ahold of enough samples to do another

This makes me excited to hear! Fun mob for sure and great to see the community come together.

Is it a good idea to spawn the boss when healing over time is broken?

Just a question, will there be another spawn this weekend ?

Regards

Moondog

17th is on Saturday :wise:
I guess you ment that?

Hope it HOF big :)

Lets go with Sunday the 18th which is Saturday the 17th in my time zone lol.. 3 MA time

Lets go with Sunday the 18th which is Saturday the 17th in my time zone lol.. 3 MA time

summonhussk.jpg

Fingers crossed you can summon it ok this time. :)

12 hours and a bit to Hussk!

Wish I could be there again to see this. Have fun you lot!

Is there a meeting place?

Hopefully someone streaming?

Hussked again :(

Only 1 item on last 5 hussks, better luck hunting freaking daikiba. Next few Hussks will have to be pay to hunt as I've spent way too much to spawn these for so little return

Back