Ready to get Hussked TWICE?

Hussked again :(

Only 1 item on last 5 hussks, better luck hunting freaking daikiba. Next few Hussks will have to be pay to hunt as I've spent way too much to spawn these for so little return

Sorry to hear that Hijacker. :(

Thank you for hosting another Epic mob spawning though, much appreciated by all of us that took part. :thumbup:

Perhaps the whole 'Hussk spawn idea' needs a rethink.

jebaited_big.jpg

Only 1 item on last 5 hussks, better luck hunting freaking daikiba. Next few Hussks will have to be pay to hunt as I've spent way too much to spawn these for so little return

Sad to hear but sounds reasonable. Any thoughts on how much it'll be so I can prepare? :broke:

Sad to hear but sounds reasonable. Any thoughts on how much it'll be so I can prepare? :broke:

Guess it depends on the group size but with about 30 people at 50 PED each with 10% item tipout should cover it.

Thanks for making the effort hijacker. If it was me i'd be giving the finger to MA. Good luck with it

Truly sorry to hear about that.... I do appreciate the opportunity to have participated though.

Insane that there wasn't more items in the loot - biggest mob in the game that costs a shit-ton to spawn and you get screwed on loot there too. Can't even get a guaranteed few nice items. That's Entropia I guess...

Hopefully everyone was playing by the rules and not secretly holding onto some large ESI or something. I mean short of the rare loot globals for the armor how else do you know what people are looting?

Perhaps having the ability to create an event in area would make more sense? I don't know... the whole system needs a rethink.

If you used a subscription to pay for it , teams could be created to monitor the loot.

If you used a subscription to pay for it , teams could be created to monitor the loot.

Even in team, shared loot does not show in team chat

Back