An EU kindness

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Had to post this nice little surprise when I logged in... just a kind deed by someone. I logged in and saw this at my feet.

Thanks!

Pay it forward!

Leave a new surprise in a remote location for someone else to find :)

Some people just have fun.

Reminds me when we tried to cover all floor at Sakura City Center with some dung.
Failed because someone always felt the need to pick it up, but later the day I shot this guy down in PvP.
That was a fun day :)

My version is to sneak around Camp Icarus or Port Atlantis and hide n00b guns, ammo, amps, etc. in improbable locations, and call out a treasure hunt. Another thing I do is sneak myself into a hiding spot somewhere where there's dozens of green dots on radar, and play the "Colder/Warmer" game, with the first to trade me getting a prize.

Things like that help make the newcomer experience a little more "human" and fun. Too many of us spend most of our time rooted to the spot in front of auctioneers or construction machines like deafmute zombie-bots.

How long will a dropped object stay there once you log of?

How long will a dropped object stay there once you log of?

until it's picked up - just like an apartment or shop. I once placed a board in a remote area and it stayed there for a couple months before someone found it. I also refer you to back in the day when people did the double drop glitch to stick two items together so they couldn't be picked up.

I recall there being a couple pecs stuck to the ground in twin peaks for over a year at one time.

Back