BUMP

Selling Mah`Ketta Full Set (F) Tier 0.99 TT+800

Mah`Ketta Sold For TT+450 ;)
Bump this skills

Serendipity Reserved For 5 Days
BUMP

Get your Halloween Mayhem skills

BUMP I also accept Crypto as payment

i whant to see that offer and say ok, take it , this days nobody has this courage :cool:

If only MA would allow you to liquidate your account and get the TT value of your skills lol. Idk which of these scenarios have better odds, you selling your skills in bulk or the other, but GL with your sale mate.

If only MA would allow you to liquidate your account and get the TT value of your skills lol. Idk which of these scenarios have better odds, you selling your skills in bulk or the other, but GL with your sale mate.
Both cases would be useful to me, you think they are not aware of certain things... Thanks for the encouragement. I'm still waiting for the right buyer, I'm in no rush.

edit: what I say below is incorrect. My mistake

If you ask MA to close your account you will get the TT value of your skills, that is the best way to chip out. Just make sure to leave 1000 ped on the account for the rest of the withdrawal fees and limits

just chip out any skills over 2000% value and sell on auction piece by piece, the valueable skills sell quick and easy

Last edited:

They do allow this, there was a support ticket posted on forums just last week confirming such.

Got source?

Nvm looks like I misread it, they just delete your skills…

so it`s still available

Back