1k PED on newbie argos with Opallos =D

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
Was hunting Feffox and saw a post in Rookie about an argo Oppalo team forming, I have not done an Argo team since I was like lvl 10 so I decided to join for the hell of it, within 10 minutes this happened:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedInnocentSalmonCmonBruh
About 30sec before the HoF my brother came up to me and made fun of me for hunting Argos =)

Bonus: One of the newbies quickly dipped out of team so they wouldn't have to share an item drop - did not come back to share until they realized I was streaming their attempt to cheat the team. =)
(don't bother looking for it on my twitch, that part was deleted after they came back to split item)

Gratz, super fun xD Mind if you share the specs of your comp? Wanna know what target to set for my upgrade :D

Gratz, super fun xD Mind if you share the specs of your comp? Wanna know what target to set for my upgrade :D

Sure, the stream is downgraded to 1080p/60fps but I'm actually playing at 2560x1440/165hz. Specs also on my twitch page:

• -i7 5820K OC'd to 4.66Ghz
  • -CPU Cooler: Kraken 64
  • -32 GB DDR 4, 3000MHZ OC'd RAM (quad chan)
  • -GeForce GTX 1080ti
  • -2x 256GB EVO 950PRO SSDs on Raid-0 (OS/demanding games)
  • -1x 750GB Crucial MX300 SSD (Steam drive)
  • -2x 3TB 10,000 RPM HDD's on RAID-0 for Storage/less demanding games
  • -SoundBlaster ZXR w/Yamaha 7.1ch Receiver and SoundBlaster headphone amp
  • -Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS, 165HZ
  • -Senheiser PC363D
  • -C922 Pro-Stream webcam (60hz/1080p)

With this setup, EU only uses up to 30% GPU/CPU, but I play lots of other games, new and old, and I also stream/record at the same time - so the target was not EU =)

Last edited:
Nife hof you all had there gz...

also finding it sad with the "new" attitude of some players where they throw away all moral and honesty for that...

thats the dissapointing part ...if you didnt stream it..only god knows on how the situation would have ended...

Good luck for the next runs,
Eddie

Was hunting Feffox and saw a post in Rookie about an argo Oppalo team forming, I have not done an Argo team since I was like lvl 10 so I decided to join for the hell of it, within 10 minutes this happened:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedInnocentSalmonCmonBruh
About 30sec before the HoF my brother came up to me and made fun of me for hunting Argos =)

Bonus: One of the newbies quickly dipped out of team so they wouldn't have to share an item drop - did not come back to share until they realized I was streaming their attempt to cheat the team. =)
(don't bother looking for it on my twitch, that part was deleted after they came back to split item)

about ppl running away with items, thats why i never team up again.

Back