Does it seem loot is down the week or so ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have had one run in the last 11 that I made a small percentage and the other 10 were losses and some as much as 25%. I know I am shooting small mobs but still.

Anyway just wondering if others shooting the large mobs and even the small ones have notice the same thing or maybe I am just in a slump.

nope... average seems down, but the about hourly or hour and half mark or so when it normally pays back is still up... you just aren't cycling enough to hit the mini waves.

(or you may be cycling enough, but not in a 'good enough' way... what is your dps, efficiency, and how many buffs are you using?... could be loot's ok, but you are getting the shitty loot since your gear isn't quite as good as the guy hunting next to you that's grabbing the good stuff before you have a chance?)

Last edited:
Personally, yes, haven't had much luck on 5ped+ mobs in the last week. Though I just think I've had a bad luck streak.

Well, just had a week off again, as previous 2 weeks was all losses for me, prior to that had 2 weeks off.
But I thought the same, loot was definitely down since before xmas.

I'm finally over the addiction to log in every day to try my luck :)

Lose 10%, lose 10%, lose 30%, lose 5%, lose, 8%, lose 10%, win 15%, lose 20%, lose 5%, lose 8%, win 3%, lose 10%, lose 12%....etc

Seems "normal" to me lol

what lose means?

what lose means?

"Lose" is what's gonna happen to you one day when MA closes the doors to Entropia without notice and all your skills and gear become worth $0 in an instant :laugh:

Nope, just the opposite for me

Last 2 runs was profit vs TT but it was very small hunts - daily 1s
Befor small loss on some fouls, can´t say it is down, but not much hunting atm to be honest.

Lose 10%, lose 10%, lose 30%, lose 5%, lose, 8%, lose 10%, win 15%, lose 20%, lose 5%, lose 8%, win 3%, lose 10%, lose 12%....etc

Seems "normal" to me lol

such small losses, you must be hunting xD

Anyway, hunting seems to always be like that.

True in crafting it looks most times a lot worse :)

mining isn't any better... my last 3 runs were:
71% outdoor
61% indoor
98,75% indoor

outdoor or indoor, what's the difference :D

MA needs to add bonus residue & claims :D

Last couple months im between 60-80% on all my hunts witha rare hunt where im over. Yesterday had a 373 ped hof so that was nice but doesn't make up the 16k im down due to 80% being the best typically. So now im hunting small mobs cause why crush my ped card anymore. :scratch2:

Well, just had a week off again, as previous 2 weeks was all losses for me, prior to that had 2 weeks off.
But I thought the same, loot was definitely down since before xmas.

I'm finally over the addiction to log in every day to try my luck
:)

yup, same here.

It was nice to get 4 weeks of non stop losses. As that really took away the pleasure of logging in and thus saving me huge amounts time to renovate my house! :)

All things happen for a reason! :laugh:

-27k since 11/17 @.@

Edit: My mistake was shooing anything above 600 HP....seems that's the new size limit for my bankroll

+3k (after MU) mid level hunting 200k cycled since november, :scratch2: some bad periods, some good like always but overall better tt return than before 2.0.

+3k (after MU) mid level hunting 200k cycled since november, :scratch2: some bad periods, some good like always but overall better tt return than before 2.0.

I would love to see your stats in tracker, what's your in game name :)

yup, same here.

It was nice to get 4 weeks of non stop losses. As that really took away the pleasure of logging in and thus saving me huge amounts time to renovate my house! :)

All things happen for a reason! :laugh:

Yeah, i suppose MA wants me to withdraw my cash and play another game for a change :laugh:

Yeah, i suppose MA wants me to withdraw my cash and play another game for a change :laugh:

Not at all!
In contrary!
MA doesnt want you to take out your money, MA wants you to put in more money!

Not at all!
In contrary!
MA doesnt want you to take out your money, MA wants you to put in more money!

This is funny, prior to loot 2.0 i did want to put more money into the game to expand my crafting further, but now i want to withdraw, they achieved the opposite :laugh:

anyway, i think the issue currently, that causes mining/crafting to give such bad returns most of the time is they've balanced the multipliers around bonus-loot (shrapnell on hunting), yet they didn't add bonus-loot to mining/crafting.

16,3k PED turnover on hunting: 98,67% return (~12k kills)
41,7k PED turnover on crafting: 89,15% return (84791 crafts)

one more mining run and then back to fruit gathering and selling everything :mad:

Last edited:
Yea, so i sold allmost every expensive item i had (1Kped+) to keep on playing, iv got like 2.5kped left, and iv lost 3k since Nov2k17, so if i ran out of ped without any decent loot ill be saying a big :wave: to this game.
56lvl blp sniper - top loot 1034ped Zombie at 1st Nov 2k17, playing since 2k13.
I really dont like to complain, but it is what it is and i refuse to pay shitload of my money to not even get a small hof to wipe off my tears :laugh:

This is funny, prior to loot 2.0 i did want to put more money into the game to expand my crafting further, but now i want to withdraw, they achieved the opposite :laugh:

anyway, i think the issue currently, that causes mining/crafting to give such bad returns most of the time is they've balanced the multipliers around bonus-loot (shrapnell on hunting), yet they didn't add bonus-loot to mining/crafting.

16,3k PED turnover on hunting: 98,67% return (~12k kills)
41,7k PED turnover on crafting: 89,15% return (84791 crafts)

one more mining run and then back to fruit gathering and selling everything :mad:

I always forget to ask about crafting, How would MA address that ? I have noticed that it does not seem to be the continuous stream of globals for crafting as there once was. But I will say it seems that I am seeing more mining globals that before.

I am going to have to call BS if you don't let me have your in game name so I see your stats on tracker. BTW 200K cycled in less than 4 months is over 5K USD per month.

I always forget to ask about crafting, How would MA address that ? I have noticed that it does not seem to be the continuous stream of globals for crafting as there once was. But I will say it seems that I am seeing more mining globals that before.

Not a constant stream of globals?

I see a constant stream of EP globals.
And just sometimes another crafting global.

I am going to have to call BS if you don't let me have your in game name so I see your stats on tracker. BTW 200K cycled in less than 4 months is over 5K USD per month.

I have cycled more than that.....but I lost a lot due to the activities I chose. If I chose to do all my cycling on Trooper and somehow could make it 4 months without dying of boredom, I would expect the same +3k results. So I don't think it's a lie really, totally possible even w/o imk2

Not a constant stream of globals?

I see a constant stream of EP globals.
And just sometimes another crafting global.

Of course you do but to me it seems to be the number per hour that is less then it was.

Last edited:
I have cycled more than that.....but I lost a lot due to the activities I chose. If I chose to do all my cycling on Trooper and somehow could make it 4 months without dying of boredom, I would expect the same +3k results. So I don't think it's a lie really, totally possible even w/o imk2

But it appears that he has started just 4months ago according to his comment. I played every day when I first for several hours (Like 5 0r 6 at least) and I didn't cycle at thing 5K USD a month during that time, Just saying. I would really like to see his stats.

was called loot v2 and was 6-8 months ago... or do u think ppl just leave the game for no reason?

I wouldn't mind seeing your stats in track either if you have cycled more than 5K USD in one month :)

Back