Server Downtime for Patch

Bugfix rather than content update? That would be very welcome.

Maybe fixing pill exploit?

New 75-80-85 ranks finders?
:wise::wtg::wise:

flipping the decent loot switch to the "on" position for a change? lol

It's the Statues

Naah i think its about that 15y anaiversary of EU. Hope to get some piece of that 15yo cake :laugh:

Laying down enabled again?
I miss all those dirty PE movies.

Arkadia Landplots ready? I won 1 like 15 months ago...Can i have it now?

Arkadia Landplots ready? I won 1 like 15 months ago...Can i have it now?

The lack of communication on that matter is awkward. I have 0 stake in that issue, but how is handled is already a matter of public shame, well beyond Ark dev team or Planet Arkadia itself. Since Arkadia dev team did said MA is to be blamed, then MA itself must release a statement, is more than one year ffs. I wish all of these guys would be like Kris|Cyrene, he always answers pressing matters and doesn't hide from giving updates.

flipping the decent loot switch to the "on" position for a change? lol

I believe it's a dial.

lootdial.jpg

Velentine's Day gifts?.. (or V-day events?)...

From chat: The patch was apparently just for some system operations, so there are no release notes at current time.

The download size is 28 MB, not 1 MB. And I still get unsubscribed upon every login from every channel I subscribed to after a certain VU last year. I'm not bitching about the silly chat, but about the attitude to break stuff and then just leave it. In every project I was ever part of such behaviour would have led to immediate termination. Was hoping for the new leadership to set some priorities straight but doesn't seem to have made an impact yet.

The download size is 28 MB, not 1 MB. And I still get unsubscribed upon every login from every channel I subscribed to after a certain VU last year. I'm not bitching about the silly chat, but about the attitude to break stuff and then just leave it. In every project I was ever part of such behaviour would have led to immediate termination. Was hoping for the new leadership to set some priorities straight but doesn't seem to have made an impact yet.

i havn't experienced the chat bug, ive been away for about 6 months, come back and find there is an annoying tp auto aim bug that was first reported last year.... and that drives me insane

i havn't experienced the chat bug, ive been away for about 6 months, come back and find there is an annoying tp auto aim bug that was first reported last year.... and that drives me insane

I wonder how many pages of support cases were made about that , I myself have also sent in a case

yes, changing mousemode after tp is pretty annoying ... why in hell did they feel the need to change this?!?

id say the pill exploit is a huge problem and needs to be dealt with right away. how about removing most consumables with the exception of loot pill and skill pills until MindArk can get it right?? admitting you have a problem is the first step @MindArk

Back