Fix one thing Break Healing lol

I just wonder why i deserved a neg rep from you das for this post?

das 02-14-2018 18:19

Thread: Fix one thing Break Healing lol

problem is, we went above these limits & you just lol..

EDIT:
You cant go above the limits, then you get for exampel 12%/10% focus blow, 2% focus blow is wasted then, just like if you have a mod hermtic ring with 15% acceleration and a silver bunny with 12% acceleration, you end up at 27% acceleration on item but the limit is 25% so you only get 25% anyway.

That is what people was asking for so here you go :laugh:

Personally i think its ridiculous that they dont allow stacking, there are upper limits on all buffs so why not just allow stacking up to the limit, problem would be if you could go above the limits

Last edited:
I don't even know what you guys are doing over there....

I don't even know what you guys are doing over there....

MA University

school4tehgifted_220987.jpg

Last edited:
I just wonder why i deserved a neg rep from you das for this post?

The problem is that if there was unlimited buff stacking to receive the same or better effects as very expensive UL items, it would seriously devalue those items. Rings, sights, scope, etc etc

I see it as a bigger problem that a select few with money always have an exclusive ticket to win events, a chance for more people to compete on the same terms would be good for everyone since the participation in the events would be much higher.

I want to see more limited attachments with buffs for all weapon types, the Mayhem amps and melee attachments is a good step in the right direction but more is needed.

The problem is that if there was unlimited buff stacking to receive the same or better effects as very expensive UL items, it would seriously devalue those items. Rings, sights, scope, etc etc

That already happened, who is hiring ImpFAP these days ?

Adj Resto + Mod2350 is better eco than a FAP that has been sold for 100k PED in the past, well less than 30k these days.

Imho this HoT stacking was wrong from start, how they solved it now is bad, the bigger HoT should stay active as it is in nearly every other game.

Beside that, we have that already with Sync chips, no stacking, stronger chip/buff stay in place.

I don´t mind if they bring back the HoT stacking as it was or in another form that just stronger buff stay in place, I really don´t care -- still use my ImpFAP :)

That already happened, who is hiring ImpFAP these days ?

Adj Resto + Mod2350 is better eco than a FAP that has been sold for 100k PED in the past, well less than 30k these days.

Imho this HoT stacking was wrong from start, how they solved it now is bad, the bigger HoT should stay active as it is in nearly every other game.

Beside that, we have that already with Sync chips, no stacking, stronger chip/buff stay in place.

I don´t mind if they bring back the HoT stacking as it was or in another form that just stronger buff stay in place, I really don´t care -- still use my ImpFAP :)

I was talking about the focus blow & increase critical damage rings/attachments since the recent introduction of accu/devastim pills. The issue is that you can supposedly get similar or better buffs by stacking pills and relogging as oppose to using high end items and pills.

I think people are getting confused as to what people want and what is fair. What it used to be and was unfair was you used adj resto giving 132-176 hp over 30 seconds (4.4 - 5.9 hp per second) and then used mod 2600 ONCE, which is SUPPOSED to give 54 hp over 5 seconds (10.8 hp per second), but instead it would add up the heal/sec for both and give them BOTH for 30 seconds (15.2 - 16.7 hp per second). This gave you a total HoT of 456 - 501 heal for the cost of what should have been 186 - 230...

Just a FYI I do not own any heal over time items and have never abused this mechanic

I think people are getting confused as to what people want and what is fair. What it used to be and was unfair was you used adj resto giving 132-176 hp over 30 seconds (4.4 - 5.9 hp per second) and then used mod 2600 ONCE, which is SUPPOSED to give 54 hp over 5 seconds (10.8 hp per second), but instead it would add up the heal/sec for both and give them BOTH for 30 seconds (15.2 - 16.7 hp per second). This gave you a total HoT of 456 - 501 heal for the cost of what should have been 186 - 230...

Just a FYI I do not own any heal over time items and have never abused this mechanic

Its been a long time since i owned both these items but when i used them together, the mod 2600 would just be "on top" of the adj resto and the HoT would go back to the 5.0 hp/s after the 5 sec mod 2600buff timed out

Not sure if you mean this is still the case or if this was broken in the past and was fixed already. But it doesn't currently do this. It divides 54 by the remaining seconds left on the adjusted resto buff and adds it to the hot.

So if you used an adjusted resto, and the resto ticks for 8 hp per second, then used the mod 2600 with 25 seconds left on buff. The 54 hp gets divided by however many ticks is left, let's pretend this is 25. Your heal ticks would go up to 10.2 hp (8+54/25). The total amount of hp you gain is the same, just the heals over the remaining duration is different.

And how long has this been going on for?

And how long has this been going on for?

No idea, I have never used this bug, but I have had it explained to me in the past. I could be misinformed but it does seem like a bug that is possible based on the way some other buffs stack.

I could be misinformed

You are misinformed. I don't own neither such fancy-shmancy items, what I own is a refurbished heart VI from Cyrene. (WHICH IS SOULBOUND, MINDARK, CAN'T EVEN TT IT NOW).

The mechanism you described wrongfully works on any HoT, Refurbished included. Not only that it worked adding different HoTs, but it worked adding the item to itself.

So, refurbished vi heals 18-24, effect 150% per 5 sec. After or before patch, per 1 click, it heals in 4 tics something like 4 12 12 4. What it used to happen was to "charge" it, so using it like a regular fap, and then it would give 4 12 16 16 16 16 16 16 12 4 if you would click it 3 times (hope I counted correct).

So there was nothing given for free, you would still pay decay and, where applicable, ammo, for the described effect of the item: X hp for Y seconds.

What happens now is you pay the same as before but you get 50% less if you click it again too soon (reload of the item being faster than the length of the HoT effect itself in case of my fap).

Probably they don't need window cleaners over there at MindArk, they're licking them themselves.

No idea, I have never used this bug, but I have had it explained to me in the past. I could be misinformed but it does seem like a bug that is possible based on the way some other buffs stack.

Agreed - didn't use the buff stacker but I sure as hell use the healers. I got vitriol now...fuk

Surprise Surprise MindArk messed up again :yay:
Im long time past that stage when such things frustrated me, so its kinda funny :yay: and i believe they will fix it sooner or later.
But lets be serious,will u ever trust company with such reputation your money ? They treats us Project Entropia like "it is just a game" and dont take they jobs serious....and now they are dreaming about cryptocurency??
Dear MA ask yourself "will you invest in company with so famous coding?"

I've not tested yet but if you click a mod2600/2350 does the buff not stack as well? Do we now lose 50% of our heal for using a mod2600/2350 twice in a row?

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Just let the damn buffs stack forever..

we need munchkinism in here...

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW

Meeh to PLAY this game... MINDARK FIX this

you make a FAP that actually is great. and brings life back to the game... and you want to kill the value of the item your trying to help the economy?

it's useless now. you spend more then you get... wow.........

PLEASE FIX this MINDARK RESTORE SOME FAITH

Last edited:
I am mad at this really, when using resto chip my mod ek-2350 heals for 30hp and not providing the 30hp over time.
Also if you choose to split the heal over time from resto and the one from mod ek faps, please make the resto chips tierable.

See post below, added info from the field.

Last edited:
They should make each heal tool, resto chip and fap, give separate buffs.

As for the pills supposedly still stacking... holy shit you guys knew exactly how to test it yet failed to test properly if at all. Multi-million dollar company and afraid to lose more than 30 minutes of revenue to properly test something. This is why no one has faith in this game...

Clicking a mod ek-2350, that is supposed to give 30hp + 30 Heal over time for 5sec per click, will give you 30hp on first click and a HoT during 5sec, normal..., if you happens to click the fap again while the 5sec HoT is still ongoing, you only get 30hp and no HoT untill those first HoT of 5sec are over (which means 50% of the healing not working, survival reduced, unreliable for hunting).

Same goes for any fap with HoT (mod ek26 and others)

On a situation where you click a restoration chip, you get the Basic heal + 30sec HoT, after a restoration chip buff is ongoing, any other fap providing HoT can only be used for 50% of their strenght aka straight heals and HoT will be ignored and not given.

Any HoT from any source, will ignore any new HoT, not even give a separate one

And also, you can't renew a divine buff untill it is expired and the charge is consumed.

Last edited:
We are aware of this, and investigating the issue.

My assumption is that this recent patch was put in place to address the unintended "super buffs" that players could achieve by relogging after munching on a dozen pills or so. While doing so, the patch also nerfed many current FAPs -- surely this can't be the intended result, can it?

I see several avatars have panicked and listed their FAPs for sale on the AH assuming things won't return to the way they were before this patch.

Ludvig, can we get a straight answer that many Mod 2350/2600/Resto owners are wondering at the moment. We need you to provide some clarity on the issue and specifically let us know what you meant when you said you were "aware of [this] and investigating the issue". What does that mean exactly? What is the issue you intend on investigating?

If certain items are going to be returned to normal I think it's imperative that you let current owners of them know as soon as possible. Why keep people in the dark on known bugs that are inadvertently affecting items in a negative and unintended way? Allowing people to remain in the dark on this issue would be reprehensible -- harming not only you, but the trust players have in MindArk in general. It really does you no good to let hysteria and panic spread over something you intend on fixing soon.

In other words, I'm asking for additional communication to set peoples' minds at ease. If you know what's up just tell people what's up.

So, in regards to the affected FAPs, and my direct "no bullshit" question:

Q: Does MindArk plan on reversing the patch, in regards to all affected FAPs, by returning them to the same state they were in before this current update?

Follow up question:

If the answer is yes, when can we expect this fix to be implemented?

I see it as a bigger problem that a select few with money always have an exclusive ticket to win events, a chance for more people to compete on the same terms would be good for everyone since the participation in the events would be much higher.

Select few haha.

Every single items you need to win is buyable

Easter 2016= 140 k bo smilgs
Mmowc = 20k
Xmas 2017 = no sure about price but naomi selling one.
Mk2 set = 90 k messi
A spare mk2 laser iam sure you can find if you offer Correct ammount.
Mod resto 47k = fluske

That's as fair as it get, you can buy those items to get the best chance with a L gun.
But i guess most rather not since a handful of best pills cost 0.00066 of that and yields way up to the Caps.

But in your world there are other reasonable resorts like you won a prize in Solo.
You get alot more activity in game if MA commondeered it and handed it out to the sweat camp, that would be fair since they dont have your ability to buy things off AU.

Naturaly they could deposit and buy L gun for event but why should they thats not fair since they have less money then you.

Iam with you on the other section about your post tho, id be fine with a no lending policy or something during events so you realy were your items so it would be more balanced

Select few haha.

There is also the select few that don't even compete in the 6ped ticket weekly competition :D
They probably wait until the game pay them to compete and need no items for it with a guaranteed prize.

Not sure if these players know that there are over 100 players that won something last event, everyone played with what they have, good gear was L and pills that were easily accessible. These players hate the game so much that they really want every item to be tt+1 and only then they will be interested, even if the there will only be 10 ppl left.
Careful what you wish for.

Ppl should be patient, the current bug will be fixed before migra.
(I dare you to check the total TT of BIO ID sold in auction and try to figure out how many chips ppl bought from MA so they fuck them every now and then)

Back