Fix one thing Break Healing lol

So you say that those prices does NOT make it so that it is a selected few that can even AFFORD to buy those items?
I guess if you have no shortage of money you can never understand that, sad but true.

Select few haha.

Every single items you need to win is buyable

Easter 2016= 140 k bo smilgs
Mmowc = 20k
Xmas 2017 = no sure about price but naomi selling one.
Mk2 set = 90 k messi
A spare mk2 laser iam sure you can find if you offer Correct ammount.
Mod resto 47k = fluske

That's as fair as it get, you can buy those items to get the best chance with a L gun.
But i guess most rather not since a handful of best pills cost 0.00066 of that and yields way up to the Caps.

But in your world there are other reasonable resorts like you won a prize in Solo.
You get alot more activity in game if MA commondeered it and handed it out to the sweat camp, that would be fair since they dont have your ability to buy things off AU.

Naturaly they could deposit and buy L gun for event but why should they thats not fair since they have less money then you.

Iam with you on the other section about your post tho, id be fine with a no lending policy or something during events so you realy were your items so it would be more balanced

Back to the topic though of gosh damn it fix the Mod2600/2350s!

So you say that those prices does NOT make it so that it is a selected few that can even AFFORD to buy those items?
I guess if you have no shortage of money you can never understand that, sad but true.

It's very easy, or it should be:
- When in shortage of money, you should be fine with walking or riding a bike and NOT blame it on Lamborgini owners because you can't match their speed on a highway...

- Last event, plenty of people won prizes with average gear, limited gear, affordable pills etc.. but, again, to win at lotto, you must start buying the damn tickets, not bitch about it every day and never buy one.

Of course not everyone can afford high end gear in this game, that's it's why its high end, expensive, rare, requires skill to use etc. Also, the prices of prizes is high enough only a few can hope to have a good chance. And this is also normal, don't you think?

gl

Last edited:
Yes im fine with high prices on exclusive unlimited gear, what i ask for is limited alternatives that is very much needed, after all the exclusive items group still have access and benefits of there gear all year around.

If i choose to i can buy those items, i have owned plenty of uber gear during the years, just check selling and buying threads from me to confirm.

It's very easy, or it should be:
- When in shortage of money, you should be fine with walking or riding a bike and NOT blame it on Lamborgini owners because you can't match their speed on a highway...

- Last event, plenty of people won prizes with average gear, limited gear, affordable pills etc.. but, again, to win at lotto, you must buy the damn tickets, not bitch about it every day.

Of course not everyone can afford high end gear in this game, that's it's why its high end, expensive, rare, requires skill to use etc. Also, the prices of prizes is high enough only a few can hope to have a good chance. And this is also normal, don't you think?

gl

I see it as a bigger problem that a select few with money always have an exclusive ticket to win events, a chance for more people to compete on the same terms would be good for everyone since the participation in the events would be much higher.

I want to see more limited attachments with buffs for all weapon types, the Mayhem amps and melee attachments is a good step in the right direction but more is needed.

I have to respectfully disagree with the premise that it would be good for everyone for MA to allow all participants an equal chance to compete on the same terms for events. I'm of the opinion that if you've spent time and money building your avatar up to a point where you have 'Uber gear' and 'Uber skills' you deserve at the very least a better shot than the average 'Shlomo Joe'.

I think the politics as to why someone has or hasn't PED in this game should stay out of the equation. In my opinion MA has no duty or obligation giving all particpants an equal chance to compete at receiving prizes/wealth.

By no means should an 'Uber' player have a guarantee'd winning ticket to an event. No one should have a guarantee'd chance at winning an event (even someone with the Terminator *sorry RUFUS DEATHOUSE!!! :( ) However, I strongly believe they deserve a better chance at winning vs someone who has only invested a fraction of the PED they have by using (L) items and pill buffs. Take for instance someone like Rufus, since I already mentioned him above. He has invested thousands upon thousands of dollars into this game.

I think it would be unjust to let someone who has only invested hundreds of dollars compete at someone like Rufus' level with (L) gear and pills -- that just doesn't seem fair. Rufus is taking a bigger risk putting money into a digital video game and supporting the economy/playerbase/MindArk. MindArk and players will take the $ generated by his deposit and continue to develop the game and pay salaries. Rufus will burn through enhancers, gear, and purchase items from other players, essentially boosting the economy for many more players because he has a bigger bankroll. His everyday play does more for the economy and players in general than the guy who has only invested a couple hundred bucks. Does that mean Rufus deserves a winning ticket in all the events? No, absolutely not. However, he at least should have a better chance at winning going into an event than the next guy with less expensive/less uber gear.

I mean, someone who hasn't invested much $ at all into the game really shouldn't have much of a chance at all of winning an event in my opinion. I think Entropia should favor the approach of "you get out what you put in" philosophy.

There are a lot of tangible goods that come from a heavily invested player like Rufus. It's really in MA's interest, and all of our interest long term, to set up the events to reward players for investing in the game as heavily as he has. Like it or not, players like him are what make Calypso go round. I was picking on him, but there are many more players just like him grinding away and hoping to one day have gear like him. Take away the carrot and what do you have? A very sad Rufus who probably isn't going to be willing to continue to grind and pump $ into the economy. What then becomes the goal for low and middle level players? You've gotta have that carrot keeping us all going or the game comes to a standstill.

I don't think all non-depoing players are parasites and losers. I don't hate everyone at sweat camp. They have a place in the game as well. I have hired new players since I started playing Entropia and offering new players opportunities to earn PED faster by fapping than sweating. But c'mon, do sweaters that invest $100 and buy some pills and a (L) rifle deserve the same chance at winning an event as an 'Uber'? Absolutely not.

This opinion is also coming from someone who has never really competed in an event and doesn't own a weapon better than an Adj Maddox IV, nor have I ever borrowed a weapon to compete in an event. I say that only to suggest that my opinion is at least free from some potential bias that an 'Uber' might have. I am not an 'Uber', I'm a low to mid level player enjoying the game like the rest of you.

My opinion isn't the only opinion, and I'm not saying it's right or wrong for everyone -- it's just right for me.

Cheers ;)

Yes im fine with high prices on exclusive unlimited gear, what i ask for is limited alternatives that is very much needed, after all the exclusive items group still have access and benefits of there gear all year around.

If i choose to i can buy those items, i have owned plenty of uber gear during the years, just check selling and buying threads from me to confirm.

What game are you playing dude? Seriously!
Are you aware that most of the guns used in last Merry Mayhem (main EU event), to win a placement in top 3, were limited? Also amps. There are for quite some years uber L FAPs, armors all L. The newly introduced amplifiers have huge damage, the new pills have great advantages and compensate for gear worth of 50k+
What alternatives are you talking about? Everything needed last event was L - I mean the better option was an L option. Again, what are you talking about?

It is NEVER better for a company with a few big spenders than alot of small spenders, that is why it would be better for Mindark and the community to aim for high participation in events and outside of events also ofc.

I dont even say that the L gear im talking of should be widely available, just that it should exist.

Yes i know, i used a L gun (with higher dps than the winner in the category) to place third in cat 6, this mayhem was a big step in the right direction but more is needed to get even more people to compete.

In this mayhem pills replaced those gear but in next it wont, it will complement that gear.

What game are you playing dude? Seriously!
Are you aware that most of the guns used in last Merry Mayhem (main EU event), to win a placement in top 3, were limited? Also amps. There are for quite some years uber L FAPs, armors all L. The newly introduced amplifiers have huge damage, the new pills have great advantages and compensate for gear worth of 50k+
What alternatives are you talking about? Everything needed last event was L - I mean the better option was an L option. Again, what are you talking about?

It is NEVER better for a company with a few big spenders than alot of small spenders, that is why it would be better for Mindark and the community to aim for high participation in events and outside of events also ofc.

I dont even say that the L gear im talking of should be widely available, just that it should exist.

I mean, this really doesn't exactly address the topic we were discussing. This statement is slightly different than what you were saying previously.

Although, I do agree that it is in MA's interest to try and include everyone the best they can. I don't think this should ever translate into low level players or less invested players having the same opportunities to compete at the 'Big Boy' levels that 'Ubers' do -- which is more in line with what you were originally saying.

MA has created those different CAT levels to try and accomplish what you're suggesting here. Sure the prizes are lower for the lower levels, but the investment is lower as well. Prizes should match the level of investment -- otherwise, again what's the point of putting a bunch of money into the game?

But hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I believe I've expressed mine adequately.

-MsP :girl:

Yes i know, i used a L gun (with higher dps than the winner in the category) to place third in cat 6, this mayhem was a big step in the right direction but more is needed to get even more people to compete.

More what? Ammo? Free ammo?
If you did the right thing, why are you complaining over expensive shit you (nor I) can't afford? Good items are getting screwed anyway, constantly so why keep hating them? Those "select few" that invested, they also invested in your business, because since you spent already some IRL money and a lot of time in your avatar, it's like a little business, a little investment and if shit keeps going down, the value of your stuff will also go down. It would be normal for only those sweating all day to be hating the good gear, because they never commit to the game with an investment, just waste their time, but why you?
When gear that ws great once keeps going down, it's not necessarily good direction; it's just that MA kind of recycling their player base, they are replacing the old grinders with occasion players, that go for cheap L to play 3-4 times a year. It may be good direction for you, but there are more sides of the issue here.
Lucky for the game is that many players don't visit the forum, but MA remains their worst enemy :D

So.............. how the investigation going?

So.............. how the investigation going?

O2CfxgC.gif

Also, I wonder what happens if someone hires two fappers with HoT tools.

edit: technically, they never stacked, there is a separate buff icon for every avatar fapping. But you never know all the ways to break stuff. :

I can confirm that two HoT tools work fine when used on one avatar, as long as each does one click only. (because yes, Refurbished VI doesn't stack on the previous use of itself)

We better be getting some compensation for the wasted peds whilst using HoT items. This is clearly an unintentional bug. And no I don't mean another Hoggle event.

So how low do you think Mod2600/2350s will go due to this?!!?!

Best way to use a mod2600/2350 click, wait 5 seconds for HoT to end, click again to prevent wasting 50% of your effective heal :wtg:.

So how low do you think Mod2600/2350s will go due to this?!!?!

Best way to use a mod2600/2350 click, wait 5 seconds for HoT to end, click again to prevent wasting 50% of your effective heal :wtg:.

IMO, fix the damn bug would suffice. People say MA doesn't change stats of items and I see no reason why they would change these items now, after a bug. Unless the guy that patches the code is not sure how to fix it. Which he or she is, currently, but we need to be patient. Migration is coming at them fast :D

Not that I don't like your idea, or others, but this is how they work, this is what we payed for, even if plenty oh healing gets lost, resto being sold directly by MA, it needs to work exactly how it's advertised.

Support also confirmed that they are working on it, cross your finger that we dont have to wait all weekend with this issue.

Support also confirmed that they are working on it, cross your finger that we dont have to wait all weekend with this issue.

all weekend? hahaha this is Mindark dude. the first non working fix will be out in 2 months and fixed maybe in 5 to 6 months. if you are lucky that is.

all weekend? hahaha this is Mindark dude. the first non working fix will be out in 2 months and fixed maybe in 5 to 6 months. if you are lucky that is.

What Mindark were meant to say was “ we are aware of the problem but we can’t be fkt fixing it so “"thuglife"” deal with it “

they lost a lot of income fixing the lag - hoping the heal stacker bug will give them some reprieve from the losses. at least until the compet stock crashes to zero.

well, i made a support case once i realized this and didn't play since then. This will be fixed but i ain't sure it give MA more money in the meantime. Unfortunately for them, i perceived this valentine update as their will to keep theri favorites exploiters ingame and nerfing everybody else. Too bad for me, i really wanted to make progress to my defender mission, guess i will wait next year or rather forget about that.
In my eyes, MA support exploiters and those are getting quite comfortable in their positions that their arrogant tone make me want to leave this game with nonsense loot for good.

Update. Still broken.

The fact that it's still broken doesn't even bother me as much as the fact that they have yet to really communicate clearly on the issue. MA seems content to leave the issue vague when they could very easily clear up the issue with a one sentence post.

The fact that it's still broken doesn't even bother me as much as the fact that they have yet to really communicate clearly on the issue. MA seems content to leave the issue vague when they could very easily clear up the issue with a one sentence post.

I think it was on page 2

We are aware of this, and investigating the issue.

Not sure if this was said already, but it is possible to cancel out a resto heal with the same resto heal.

I have an adj resto chip. There is a final tick/heal that is smaller than the main hot size. Sometimes, the chip becomes available for use prior to this last tick. If you use your chip prior to this last tick, you won't get any of the hot from your new use of the resto chip.

Fairly sure something was broken anyhow.

With a mod resto and a mod 2600,the real effect was that when you heal with the 2600 it added the 5 second HOT from the 2600 to the HOT on the 30 second resto buff, and then upped it again, and again, until the 30 seconds is up, so that your mod Resto eventually could heal 80+ a tick(usually 30) off of one resto charge+ a few clicks on a 2600. Kinda sweet to be healing 130+ per swing of a mob for a fraction of decay, but not used all to often in reality anyhow.

That said I listed my mod 2600 for sale, and still managed to cancel out my mod resto HOT using my old emt-2900 kit earlier on my big bulk 10 HOF. So I think something else is broken now for sure beyond just the stacking issue.

Fairly sure something was broken anyhow.

With a mod resto and a mod 2600,the real effect was that when you heal with the 2600 it added the 5 second HOT from the 2600 to the HOT on the 30 second resto buff, and then upped it again, and again, until the 30 seconds is up, so that your mod Resto eventually could heal 80+ a tick(usually 30) off of one resto charge+ a few clicks on a 2600. Kinda sweet to be healing 130+ per swing of a mob for a fraction of decay, but not used all to often in reality anyhow.

That said I listed my mod 2600 for sale, and still managed to cancel out my mod resto HOT using my old emt-2900 kit earlier on my big bulk 10 HOF. So I think something else is broken now for sure beyond just the stacking issue.

As mentioned earlier, you are still getting the same hp/pec. It just stacks on top, dividing the HoT from the 2600 over the number of ticks left on the resto buff and adding it to each tick. There's no benefit in terms of decay to stacking the heal this way, just the ability to stagger your heals over time, so you can charge up a few heals and then shoot a boss hopefully without having to switch back to the 2600 as often. Of course, there's the risk of overhealing, if you don't time it right you lose the efficiency from using the 2600 if you end up with full health ticking away at 30-40 hp per tick lol.

Back