Modified Trade Terminal

John Nohlan

Mature
Society
Modified Trade Terminal
John Jacob Nohlan
Why: We believe a social team hunting experience is more fun than solo uber loots and HOF Board Ranks.

I hear in my trades about people regularly losing thousands of peds over a weekend, going out trying to HOF big. It makes me really sad to hear. Especially when this contributes to people selling off their gear to have more ped to cycle and likely lose. I really believe for some of us, with a smaller bankroll, if we want to hunt bigger we should be hunting in teams, not hunting high above what our deposits can support.

How: We hand pick people we like, that enjoy talking with our members. We organize team hunts with gear available to everyone within our group, and chat while we shoot. We believe in success for our team, not glory for ourselves.

What: This is a society for social people who enjoy regularly team hunting, in groups of around 3-4 people vs going out and grinding on mob solo. We all use equal gear, and socialize during the hunt about our day, our work, our lives. We are not the most skilled, nor are we building some massive army, but we are helping each other.

Origin of The Name: "Modified Trade Terminal" was created as a vanity title by the soc leader John Jacob Nohlan who trades in unlimited items. A joke poking at the idea of a trade terminal modified to give a portion of an items MU rather than just the tt value.

Purpose of thread: This thread is for others to know what the society does, and what it is about, as well as provide information to members.

reserving this slot for updates, all replies welcome below.

Back