Help: Help my youtube out!

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
Hello everbody

Ive just been aware there are changes in the Youtube monitize system and starting from the 20th february my account is not eligble for monitization anymore.

So what i need help with is too help my subscriber ammount, i need about 700 more to be a partner account again.
So if you like my content and intressed in future videos please help my progress and add a subscribe or tell a friend.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdaJHoXz2lj7bbp6U-vUUA
PS the money from Ads ($19 in lifetime) arent much but i like them as a benchmark on progress, as a motivator to keep producing new content.

subscribed for the good cause!

Subscribed.

Remember not to pk me. ;)

done........

Subscribed a couple of days ago. Will ask both my kids to sub as well. I hope you can reach your goal in time. GL

kinda enjoy your clips...subbed

sub'd good luck with all that.

fuck the youtube bastards, find another avenue.

Please pk me whenever you see me. Viva always on world PVP! :handgun:

On January 16, 2018, we announced new eligibility requirements for the YouTube Partner Program. Once a channel reaches 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1,000 subscribers it will be reviewed to join the program.

Good luck M8, you need to get those watch hours too.

Thanks for the support and I realize this wont be done in some days but im greatful for all the help i get.

Good luck M8, you need to get those watch hours too.

Yea just understood that as well, read the 4000h first as quite the easy mark and I was almost at it.
But... That was my lifetime progress so thats next trouble but i guess i just have to produce more and see where it goes from there.
Ive always tryed to keep my videos to a bare minimum in length cos i know todays viewers are busy folk.

Spawnbootcamp follows you now. Return the favor?

Spawnbootcamp follows you now. Return the favor?

Yea its done, if anyone else want to expand their networks its just a post away, would love new material for my morning commute.

Am a subscriber. Feel free to subscribe back! :D

Subbed brotha :)

You should perhaps post an ad ingame. It only costs 30 PED and runs for a full month. You get several pages of ad material, so you could advertise your stream and youtube channels in one ad.

Reactions: Mac
Subbed. Gl Vods.

You should perhaps post an ad ingame. It only costs 30 PED and runs for a full month. You get several pages of ad material, so you could advertise your stream and youtube channels in one ad.

Thanks that was a great idear, :) definitivly will make one of those.

subscribed, gl with your channel :yay:

Thanks 682 subs too go, this bump inspired me too go hunt for more on alternative sources.

Next up is the 4000 hour mark as well so i need the total viewtime up as well so iam asking what do you want too see more off.

More hofs
More pk video
Would you watch full streams uploaded on youtube?
Pet video.

I also like video editing so i would love making trailers for your avatar/business or cut together your hof videos.

I will make all noodles push that sub button. GL bro.

expect a 20-30 ppl bump. Yeap we are a huge family :grouphug:

Hello everbody

Ive just been aware there are changes in the Youtube monitize system and starting from the 20th february my account is not eligble for monitization anymore.

So what i need help with is too help my subscriber ammount, i need about 700 more to be a partner account again.
So if you like my content and intressed in future videos please help my progress and add a subscribe or tell a friend.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdaJHoXz2lj7bbp6U-vUUA
PS the money from Ads ($19 in lifetime) arent much but i like them as a benchmark on progress, as a motivator to keep producing new content.

Is a pain they changed that. But maybe it just give too many ppl, try to make money with YT. So they had to limite it. I'm sure there is a reason why.

ps. subscriebed too :)

Back