more gloves clothing blueprints...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Need some more gloves clothing blueprints... not enough blasted gloves in this game... only one glove for clothing in auction and that's a special event glove... where's the blueprints Mindark?

(looking for something dark red or blue or black that won't decay like armor does for just hanging out in cities or going hunting on small hunts for low hp mobs, etc.)

Read in some threads that some crafters are working on doing patterns that match different armors for coats, etc. Perhaps mindark should put out full set of clothes that do likewise for the full clothing sets, including gloves and feet for each type of armor out there?

At the very least put out some black clothes that lines that match most anything... hell, if you got to keep the webshop going, remove the kitty and other low end crap in there and put some clothes in... you put seasonal themed stuff in the event boxes, how about some new stuff for the regular ol webshop boxes?

Last edited:
Need some more gloves clothing blueprints... not enough blasted gloves in this game... only one glove for clothing in auction and that's a special event glove... where's the blueprints Mindark?

(looking for something dark red or blue or black that won't decay like armor does for just hanging out in cities or going hunting on small hunts for low hp mobs, etc.)

i pray they busy trying to figure out why HoTs dont stack... but broken buffs do --> if they take 8 seconds and read this, they have already wasted too much time.

i probably posted something similar regarding the lag last year.. ppl want more tertiary shit added.. and MA cant manage the shitbox they have already... so before you go asking for gloves.. more shit that 90% of people wont see b/c they play in safe mode... maybe you make a post like:

' i was gonna ask for more stuff,.. but then i remembered you struggle managing what you have now. If/when you ever fix your alpha product, let us know, so we can make requests. '

Back