Quest for Daily Tokens

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
The goal is to collect 4k-6k Daily Tokens for one of these Storm Coats.

index.php

Current Stats:
  • Daily Tokens: 209
  • Missions Completed: 85
  • Tracked Profit/Loss: -1064.94 PED

Repeatable Daily Missions:

Daily Mission Links:

Last edited:
Day: 1

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Diripi (1 Daily Token)
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Destroy 80 Warrier Robots (2 Daily Tokens)
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Destroy 40 Vanguard Robots (3 Daily Tokens)
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: Make 43 Construction attempts of Jester D-1 (2 Daily Tokens)

• Get the crystals (1 Daily Token)
  • Research Recovery (1 Daily Token)
  • Wanted: Jinn's Minions (4 Daily Tokens)
  • Wanted: Bloodclaw (6 Daily Tokens)

Max Available: 20 Daily Tokens
Actually Earned: 9 Daily Tokens

Last edited:
Didn't know the coats were added. gl with your task :) and hope you get many bonus tasks

I'm at 2100/6000 daily tokens currently, at my current rate I should be done in around 8 months! :duh:

I started tracking my daily mission terminal dailies here not too long ago:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qc9bbjFY_I_qmtehPZ_THj5Nm7eNtP8aTxmftarylFw

Note that Daily Mission Terminal dailies can be picked up every 16 hours, meaning that you can be picking up those dailies 1.5x per day if you do it first thing in the morning, last thing before sleep, middle of the day, first thing in the morning, last thing before sleep, etc.

If you want any tips for good spots for any of the dailies feel free to ask, I know the best spots for all of them.

Good luck on your quest.

such a big amount, dunno how much time u have to spend to reach it, is that coat tradable atleast?

such a big amount, dunno how much time u have to spend to reach it, is that coat tradable atleast?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Daily-Token-Storm-Coats&p=3604642#post3604642

Around half a year if you're insane and do everything possible every day, around a year for someone who is very dedicated but skips some stuff, probably around 1.5-2.5 years for most people working somewhat hard on it but not doing everything.

No one has gotten one yet, but it's pretty safe to say that it isn't tradeable consdering it's a Daily Token item.

Brilliant MA, added something worth grinding to do daily tokens daily.

but it's pretty safe to say that it isn't tradeable consdering it's a Daily Token item.

Um, I think the daily items from the token trader are tradeable.

What I would like to see in the token trader are melee items.

Last edited:
Um, I think the daily items from the token trader are tradeable.

Daily rewards are not tradeable. Also making coats tradeable would kill the whole idea, because way less people would grind for the tokens - people tend to get tired of their toys and sell them, saving the next guy from doing the mission himself; when it was last time someone did the mission galactica? Not to mention the devaluation as the market gets saturated.

Daily rewards are not tradeable. Also making coats tradeable would kill the whole idea, because way less people would grind for the tokens - people tend to get tired of their toys and sell them, saving the next guy from doing the mission himself; when it was last time someone did the mission galactica? Not to mention the devaluation as the market gets saturated.

I believe there is a finite number of them available.

I got up to 1k and stopped, got tired of grinding mostly shitty mobs.

I'm at 2100/6000 daily tokens currently, at my current rate I should be done in around 8 months! :duh:

I started tracking my daily mission terminal dailies here not too long ago:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qc9bbjFY_I_qmtehPZ_THj5Nm7eNtP8aTxmftarylFw

Note that Daily Mission Terminal dailies can be picked up every 16 hours, meaning that you can be picking up those dailies 1.5x per day if you do it first thing in the morning, last thing before sleep, middle of the day, first thing in the morning, last thing before sleep, etc.

If you want any tips for good spots for any of the dailies feel free to ask, I know the best spots for all of them.

Good luck on your quest.

Looks like the bonus missions are where its at.

you mean the coats are a more recent addition?! I've only been hunting for tokens since november or so and thought they had been available for a long long time but nobody bothered to save up thousands of tokens...

the entire POINT is that it's not tradeable. it's a status symbol for the dedicated player

you mean the coats are a more recent addition?! I've only been hunting for tokens since november or so and thought they had been available for a long long time but nobody bothered to save up thousands of tokens...

They were added in September 2017 (VU15.15.3/Calypso 2017.4).

That's "recent" relative to other items in the vendor, and "recent" relative to how much new content there lately is in general.

Day: 2

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Mourner (1 Daily Token)
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 100 Atrax (2 Daily Tokens)
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 40 Grand Formidon (3 Daily Tokens)
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: Make 29 Construction attempts of Pall Stool (2 Daily Tokens)

Actually Earned: 8 Daily Tokens

Last edited:
did you farm the boards for pall stool yourself? those are expensive as fuck!

the other I don't like (=do) is the one with the typonolic steam, also too much mu on that

most of the time crafting dailies are a -10 ped anyway

with LTMR14 mentioning the cost, it would be nice to see your returns for each category.

I had not planned to track the cost to complete mission.
I do know that the Grand Formidon at LA#17 cost around 20 PED for healers decay.
So for Day #2 was a loss of around 150 PED.

If a mission is Grey that means I did not attempt to complete it.
The boards for the Pall Stool is too expensive to craft so I abandoned that mission.

-AvalonRychmon

I had not planned to track the cost to complete mission.
I do know that the Grand Formidon at LA#17 cost around 20 PED for healers decay.
So for Day #2 was a loss of around 150 PED.

If a mission is Grey that means I did not attempt to complete it.
The boards for the Pall Stool is too expensive to craft so I abandoned that mission.

-AvalonRychmon

I wouldn't do Grand Formidons at unless you have the DPS, range, movespeed, and mechanics required to properly kite them, I've done the daily a few times and was hit 0 times, but eventually I decided it wasn't really worth the MU I was having to pay for (L) to do it on top of the cycle costs.

most of the time crafting dailies are a -10 ped anyway...

lol, most of the times the hunting tokens cost 10 ped or more as well.

It's gonna be a costly coat! Just 60k ped! :p

I'm at 510 tokens now, but at my pace it will take 8 more years to collect them all :p

Anyhow, g'luck to the OP on his token grind.

Subscribing :popcorn:

Yeah, I currently spend all my tokens on LC-400 CDF, it lasts 2 times longer than the non-CDF so you can formally value it at 650+ ped, not counting markup. Between 40k ped worth of guns and the coat, I choose the guns, especially since I wear a perfected hermetic. But if someone needs the left hand free for something better than hermetic/athenic, then the 40k probably isn't a big deal for them anyway.

lol, most of the times the hunting tokens cost 10 ped or more as well.

I'm at 510 tokens now, but at my pace it will take 8 more years to collect them all :p

Anyhow, g'luck to the OP on his token grind.

Subscribing :popcorn:

my tokens seem to have been on average moreso around the 1-2ped each after all is said and done although it can be higher or lower depending on which dailies you choose to do and luck obviously plays a huge factor in the short run as well

Yeah, I currently spend all my tokens on LC-400 CDF, it lasts 2 times longer than the non-CDF so you can formally value it at 650+ ped, not counting markup. Between 40k ped worth of guns and the coat, I choose the guns, especially since I wear a perfected hermetic. But if someone needs the left hand free for something better than hermetic/athenic, then the 40k probably isn't a big deal for them anyway.

not saying the guns aren't very valuable or anything but the logic here doesn't check out, full TT lc-400 at 108.8% (lowest on AH at the moment) is +30PED, meaning that you are getting 60PED of value out of your 100 tokens spent on that, although there is also some value in the sense that using a P20 Extender on a CDF can get a lot of extra value compared to using the extender on a regular LC-400, and since it uses more ammo and less decay that adds a bit of value as well due to being able to make better use of buying shrapnel at 100.3%-100.5%, lastly you could attribute a bit of value to the PED you are freeing up in your bankroll from not having to carry around the TT value of your (L) in a sense

I would say at most this adds up to each token being worth around 1 PED or so at most, nothing to scoff at but certainly a coat does not cost you 40k

Last edited:
Yeah, I currently spend all my tokens on LC-400 CDF, it lasts 2 times longer than the non-CDF so you can formally value it at 650+ ped, not counting markup.

In the CDF version the ammo useage is way up compared to the regular version - I think this makes the CDF guns only equal to the regular version. I spend all my tokens on the useable SIB CDF laser rifle LC-60 i think atm...

In the CDF version the ammo useage is way up compared to the regular version - I think this makes the CDF guns only equal to the regular version. I spend all my tokens on the useable SIB CDF laser rifle LC-60 i think atm...

eco wise they are the same but they do last 2-4x longer than a full TT equivalent of the normal (L) in most cases

Day: 3

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 40 Trilomite (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 46.95 PED // Returned:30.95 PED // Difference: -16 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 100 Longu (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 205.21 PED // Returned:169.30 PED // Difference: -35.91 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 10 Fugabarba (20 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 4.17 PED // Returned:1.38 PED // Difference: -2.79 PED
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 8x Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 41.04 PED // Returned:40.54 PED // Difference: -0.499 PED

• Cost: 39.38 PED // Returned: 34.01 PED // Difference: -5.37 PED
    • Cost: 58.20 PED // Returned: 57.70 PED // Difference: -0.50 PED
    • Cost: Unknown, will check next time I get a bunch of the badges

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
BatSim Photonic R3 (L) @2973.47%
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI
Teleportation Chip III (L) Cost per use: 0.275 + 0.573 = 0.848 PED

Max Available: 37 Daily Tokens
Actually Earned: 31 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -61.07 PED

Last edited:
Day: 4

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Igni (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 46.92 PED // Returned:47.32 PED // Difference: +0.40 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Destroy 100 Droka Robots (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 226.00 PED // Returned:179.64 PED // Difference: -46.36 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 50 TskTsk (3 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 241.55 PED // Returned: 33.47 PED // Difference: -208.08 PED
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 36x Finder F-101 (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 40.99 PED // Returned:22.13 PED // Difference: -18.86 PED

• Cost: 35.86 PED // Returned: 24.02 PED // Difference: -11.84 PED
    • Cost: 59.27 PED // Returned: 119.20 PED // Difference: +59.93 PED
    • Cost: Unknown, will check next time I get a bunch of the badges

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
ArMatrix BC-35 (L) @120%
BatSim Photonic R3 (L) @2973.47%
Regeneration Chip X (L) @200%
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI
Teleportation Chip III (L) Cost per use: 0.275 + 0.573 = 0.848 PED

Actually Earned: 14 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -224.81 PED

[Globals]: Syr Avalon Rychmon killed a creature (Argonaut Young) with a value of 67 PED!

[*]Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 10 Fugabarba (20 Daily Tokens)
  • Cost: 4.17 PED // Returned:1.38 PED // Difference: -2.79 PED

4,17 ped to kill 10 fugarba?1?!
10 Stalkers?

[*]Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 50 TskTsk (3 Daily Tokens)
  • Cost: 241.55 PED // Returned: 33.47 PED // Difference: -208.08 PED

This I really dont believe.
Did you forget to loot them?

I think it's technically impossible to get 13% return. :wise:

Wizz,

The cost I am showing is ammo, decay, decay mu + TP chip cost.
Currently using L Heal, TP & Gun. Will adjust this to UL in future perhaps to lower cost.

For the Fugabarba, its 2 TP jump + armor decay from local mobs I didn't want to kill.

As for the TskTsk, I was unable to find low level one and the ones I found were no where close to a revive. Noob me died alot which required excess use of heal and TP chip. Believe me you get 13% return. Its not that hard if you are not trying. :D

-AvalonRychmon

Back