Quest for Daily Tokens

Wizz,

The cost I am showing is ammo, decay, decay mu + TP chip cost.
Currently using L Heal, TP & Gun. Will adjust this to UL in future perhaps to lower cost.

For the Fugabarba, its 2 TP jump + armor decay from local mobs I didn't want to kill.

As for the TskTsk, I was unable to find low level one and the ones I found were no where close to a revive. Noob me died alot which required excess use of heal and TP chip. Believe me you get 13% return. Its not that hard if you are not trying. :D

-AvalonRychmon

Tidewater Cavern has a room with only Weak/Watcher, it's a pretty easy daily as long as you've got some armor with alright Pen resistance.

Wizz,

The cost I am showing is ammo, decay, decay mu + TP chip cost.
Currently using L Heal, TP & Gun. Will adjust this to UL in future perhaps to lower cost.

For the Fugabarba, its 2 TP jump + armor decay from local mobs I didn't want to kill.

As for the TskTsk, I was unable to find low level one and the ones I found were no where close to a revive. Noob me died alot which required excess use of heal and TP chip. Believe me you get 13% return. Its not that hard if you are not trying. :D

-AvalonRychmon

ok, clear about the birdy costs.

But the Tsktsk, I still dont believe your results.
Loot range is about 20%~100% with occasional multi.
Now, I've had several 50~80 mob daily runs without any multi, so yeah, that can happen.
But still you should get at least 20% return (with a constant minimum return per mob), which is very unlikely.
13% is just impossible. Unless you've spent 150 ped on healing an TP-ing.

Lowest daily run I ever got was little over 40%. And I nearly got the minimum loot for each mob.

With 13% you're doing something horribly wrong!! Wasting the maximum you can on each tool you use.
Did you use an EMT kit 2500 deluxe? with near constant fapping?
Then maybe, I can understand.

With any normal setup, 13% return is just impossible to achieve. :scratch2:

But since you say you did, well, congrats on this near impossible result! :tongue2:

With any normal setup, 13% return is just impossible to achieve. :scratch2:

Well last time I was on TskTsk, the hitboxes where broken imho, same with Tezlapods.

Both live in PvP zone.

As I am normally doing manual aim and the hitboxes are so damn small (not the full mob) you have a lot misses that cost ammo+decay in PvP zone.

I think that is the problem how he got that insane loss on this mob.
I avoid that as hell, Tezla and Tsktask daily instant abandoned untill the hitboxes on them are fixed!

About the Fugabarba:
Where I do the daily mission it is mixed with medium Bery, so its fairly stupid not to kill the high aggro Berys that decay your armor. Thats useless decay not compensated in loot from Fugabarbas, which don´t cause armor decay. I always kill the Bery too, and have normally fairly good results on that dailys, not from Fuga itself but from the Berys :)

Last edited:
Well last time I was on TskTsk, the hitboxes where broken imho, same with Tezlapods.

Both live in PvP zone.

As I am normally doing manual aim and the hitboxes are so damn small (not the full mob) you have a lot misses that cost ammo+decay in PvP zone.

I avoid that as hell, Tezla and Tsktask daily instant abandoned untill the hitboxes on them are fixed!

hmmm, I did experience the awful hitboxes of the tezlapods myself. It's a horror to hunt these!
I did not know that if you miss that it does cost ammo.

Well, if thats the case, that could be an explanation. But this would only happen if you dont use autofire, right?

Both live in PvP zone.

About the Fugabarba:
Where I do the daily mission it is mixed with medium Bery, so its fairly stupid not to kill the high aggro Berys that decay your armor. Thats useless decay not compensated in loot from Fugabarbas, which don´t cause armor decay. I always kill the Bery too, and have normally fairly good results on that dailys, not from Fuga itself but from the Berys :)

TskTsk hitbox is not amazing, but it really isn't that bad, and like I mentioned two posts above yours, you can find a room with a handful of small ones that respawn infinitely in Tidewater Cavern.

Tezlapod hitbox is really bad but even for them it's easily doable, just shake your crosshair around while you're aiming at them while only shooting with them selected as the target and you'll have it done soon enough.

Day: 5

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Morsusilex (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 93.96 PED // Returned: 77.52 PED // Difference: -16.44 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 80 Boorum Male (2 Daily Tokens)
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 10 Fugabarba (20 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 4.34 PED // Returned: 2.72 PED // Difference: -1.62 PED
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 87x Combustor (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 40.75 PED // Returned:23.33 PED // Difference: -17.42 PED

Repeatable Daily Missions:
  • Get the crystals (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 39.02 PED // Returned: 27.39 PED // Difference: -11.63 PED
  • Research Recovery (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 58.91 PED // Returned: 66.15 PED // Difference: +7.24 PED
  • Wanted: Jinn's Minions (4 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: Unknown, will check next time I get a bunch of the badges
  • Wanted: Bloodclaw (6 Daily Tokens)

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
ArMatrix BC-35 (L) @120%
BatSim Photonic R3 (L) @2973.47%
Regeneration Chip X (L) @200%
Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI
Teleportation Chip III (L) Cost per use: 0.11 + 0.58 = 0.69 PED

Max Available: 37 Daily Tokens
Actually Earned: 29 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -39.87 PED

10 Fugabarba Mission Breakdown:
Repairable Decay: 0.08 R3: 0.14 TP(2): 1.38 Ammo: 2.74 = 4.34 PED

Avalon2, good investigation, but.... i dont know about "Research Recovery (1 Daily Token)" and "Wanted: Bloodclaw (6 Daily Tokens)".... can you tell me where that mission are?

ty :)

Avalon2, good investigation, but.... i dont know about "Research Recovery (1 Daily Token)" and "Wanted: Bloodclaw (6 Daily Tokens)".... can you tell me where that mission are?

ty :)

Repeatable Daily Mission info can be found by following the links above.

-AvalonRychmon.

Day: 6

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Morsusilex (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 97.19 PED // Returned: 68.98 PED // Difference: -28.21 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 50 Mulmun (4 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 158.30 PED // Returned: 166.10 PED // Difference: +7.80 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 100 Neconu (3 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 385.64 PED // Returned: 274.18 PED // Difference: -111.46 PED
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 43x Jester D-1 (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 42.82 PED // Returned:36.39 PED // Difference: -6.43 PED

• Cost: 42.62 PED // Returned: 54.62 PED // Difference: +12.00 PED
    • Cost: 68.22 PED // Returned: 63.19 PED // Difference: -5.03 PED
    • Cost: Unknown, will check next time I get a bunch of the badges

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
Gravis GBP-35 Mk.II + Beast
Teleportation Chip III (L) @ 0.69 PED

Max Available: 22 Daily Tokens
Actually Earned: 16 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -131.33 PED

Day: 7

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Molisk (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 44.08 PED // Returned: 54.75 PED // Difference: 10.67 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 60 Nexnecis (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 212.92 PED // Returned: 134.28 PED // Difference: -78.64 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 50 Cersumon (3 Daily Tokens)
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 27x Basic Pattern Pants (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 43.03 PED // Returned:34.93 PED // Difference: -8.10 PED

• Cost: 43.97 PED // Returned: 21.22 PED // Difference: -22.75 PED
    • Cost: 47.83 PED // Returned: 58.26 PED // Difference: +10.43 PED
    • Cost: 36.50 PED (0.73 * 50) Difference: -36.50 PED

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
Gravis GBR-34 + Adj. Cause

Max Available: 20 Daily Tokens
Actually Earned: 11 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -124.89 PED

Blakkshaah based on 350 Badges Collected:
  • Cost: 1086.40 PED // Returned: 830.91 PED // Difference: -255.49 PED

Where did you find such expensive Nexnecis?

There is a spawn of Young-Provider in the OLA #63 north of Shinook River - no tax, no PVP.

3.55 PED/kill seems more like Dominant-Alpha.

Where did you find such expensive Nexnecis?

There is a spawn of Young-Provider in the OLA #63 north of Shinook River - no tax, no PVP.

3.55 PED/kill seems more like Dominant-Alpha.

I hunt them around Shinook Jungle TP, not sure the maturity there was.

-AvalonRychmon.

GL with the tokens Avalon and I hope there will be some coat left for you...

I'm on same quest @1300 tokens atm

Btw 1st coat has been purchased recently.

EntropiaLife.com discovery record:

Storm Coat Sapphire (M) UYU Leehow Sinowarrior Sat, 24 Feb 2018 13:28:15

BR, Maya

Just to bring up something people were talking about moreso at the beginning of the thread, I did ask this player:

ntropiaLife.com discovery record:

Storm Coat Sapphire (M) UYU Leehow Sinowarrior Sat, 24 Feb 2018 13:28:15

He confirmed as the only current coat owner that the coats, just like every single other item from the daily token trader and the daily tokens themselves, the coats are not tradeable.

Just to bring up something people were talking about moreso at the beginning of the thread, I did ask this player:

He confirmed as the only current coat owner that the coats, just like every single other item from the daily token trader and the daily tokens themselves, the coats are not tradeable.

Well, that sucks!

Avelon,

Why don't you do the feff cave?
15 small feffs for 1 token.

The coat is available in auction orders, which would seem to contradict that. Plus the item window has the auction data icon, which afaik is not included on any untradeable items.

The coat is available in auction orders, which would seem to contradict that. Plus the item window has the auction data icon, which afaik is not included on any untradeable items.

Not all untradeable items lack the auction data tab, quite many actually have it, obviously there is no record, but the tab is there.

However argument on auction order is still interesting and makes me hope that they are tradeable.

Not all untradeable items lack the auction data tab, quite many actually have it, obviously there is no record, but the tab is there.

However argument on auction order is still interesting and makes me hope that they are tradeable.

I just checked again and you're quite right. Stolen Imperium armour, for example, is in auction orders and has the auction data icon. So I'm talking rubbish :)

Available in auction orders are, for example, Arkadian stage VI figurines, dropships and lots of other items that are not in fact tradable. Just about everything they've forgot to disable specifically.

Available in auction orders are, for example, Arkadian stage VI figurines, dropships and lots of other items that are not in fact tradable. Just about everything they've forgot to disable specifically.

Yea, jsut spoke to Oleg in game, and we found lots of items with inconsistencies like these. Shame, seems coat wont be trade-able for real ;/

MA are as consistent as ever...

MA are as consistent as ever...

Honestly what annoys me more than items that aren't tradeable being in orders is items that are tradeable not being in orders, of which there are also many such cases, which just make it difficult to get info on those items for no reason.

Day: 8

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Molisk (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 46.49 PED // Returned: 29.39 PED // Difference: -17.10 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 80 Boorum Female (2 Daily Tokens)
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 50 Hogglo (3 Daily Tokens)
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 27x Basic Pattern Pants (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 44.24 PED // Returned: 24.34 PED // Difference: -20.90 PED

• Cost: 43.80 PED // Returned: 61.80 PED // Difference: +18.00 PED
    • Cost: 66.54 PED // Returned: 40.29 PED // Difference: -25.73 PED

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
Regeneration Chip X (L) @ 200%

Actually Earned: 9 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -82.22 PED

Day: 9

Daily Mission Terminal:
  • Hunting Challenge 1: Kill 50 Kerbero (1 Daily Token)
    • Cost: 117.27 PED // Returned: 73.85 PED // Difference: -43.42 PED
  • Hunting Challenge 2: Kill 80 Boorum Female (2 Daily Tokens)
  • Hunting Challenge 3: Kill 50 Formidon (3 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 298.87 PED // Returned: 379.55 PED // Difference: +80.68 PED
  • Manufacturing Challenge 1: 53x Settler Arm Guards (2 Daily Tokens)
    • Cost: 58.98 PED // Returned:41.40 PED // Difference: -17.58 PED

• Cost: 41.43 PED // Returned: 33.29 PED // Difference: -8.14 PED
    • Cost: 68.35 PED // Returned: 48.64 PED // Difference: -19.71 PED

Setup Used:
Phantom/Viceroy Armor
Regeneration Chip X (L) @ 200%

Actually Earned: 12 Daily Tokens
Total Profit/Loss: -44.67 PED

[Globals]: Syr Avalon Rychmon killed a creature (Formidon Young) with a value of 109 PED!
[Globals]: Syr Avalon Rychmon killed a creature (Formidon Young) with a value of 58 PED!

I just checked again and you're quite right. Stolen Imperium armour, for example, is in auction orders and has the auction data icon. So I'm talking rubbish :)

You can also drop this armor and any untradeable item I think, in your apartment.

What I don't know is if someone claims your apartment, if all the items goes to the person who claimed it, technically allowing people to "trade" these items.

You can also drop this armor and any untradeable item I think, in your apartment.

What I don't know is if someone claims your apartment, if all the items goes to the person who claimed it, technically allowing people to "trade" these items.

seems unlikely it would work, but even if it did, using it would very likely be considered an exploit and result in a ban if caught

Back