Selling: Booth

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
Location: Genesis TP building B - booth 8 (Wall A I think) has a purple crystal next to it.

This is an 8k ped booth upgraded to 30 items. I won't be trading for a while so it is for sale - there is a neighbor accross. A 10-point booth sells for 3k. Genesis is a popular area.

Bidding 2/18/18 - 2/25/18
Starting bid is 3k ped
B/O 8k ped

Pros about booths is they are in open areas so players do not run around looking for your shop and they typically generate a loyal customer base - if you are consistent with the items you offer.

Cons - I have to say, when there is new map activity like new big releases, they tend to glitch and the time it takes for MA to fix is so long (8 months to 2 yrs) - but as long as you have a shopkeeper in place, you will still sell via shopkeeper. For me it never glitched. I had one however that I bought glitched which I would never do to anyone.

In-game I am Estella Ella Laizen and Discord is Ella#6591

Thank you for viewing and enjoy your gaming.

Bump

2/21/16 A lock of John Lennon's hair sells for $35,000 at an auction in Dallas, Texas

Thanks for bid Naomi. Great price @ 3k ped.

--Bump for +$$

February 23 is Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.

Bidding ends today 7:00 pm Pacific/10:00 Eastern US

George Harrison was born 2/25/55

Location: Genesis TP building B - booth 8 (Wall A I think) has a purple crystal next to it...

shit i kinda want it, only because its close to the crystal :tongue2: ...

Since this game has players from all over the world it would probably be alot easier for everyone if you use in game time

Bidding ends today 7:00 pm Pacific/10:00 Eastern US

George Harrison was born 2/25/55

Matre wins auction. Please pm me with your in-game name and let me know a good time so we can trade. Thank you.

Please CLOSE -sold-

Sold! Thank you and good luck selling.:wtg:

Back