profitability of high end faps

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
im looking for a list if anyone would be so kind to provide, what high end faps can charge for healing jobs, hourly or X decay etc. and also provide the estimated cost for the fap as well. of course how easy and willing people are to pay those prices as well.

thank you,

Lol. So you are asking for specific "Know-How" in this RCE game which would most probably cause more rivality and thus less customers to people who would provide you such info :-D

Now you know how funny you look?

Atleast a few years ago you would get a mod fapper for 50-60 ped/hour and the fap cost ~150k so i would say that working a real job is alot better and pay for your time gaming in here.

im looking for a list if anyone would be so kind to provide, what high end faps can charge for healing jobs, hourly or X decay etc. and also provide the estimated cost for the fap as well. of course how easy and willing people are to pay those prices as well.

thank you,

Hello,

Those Infos are common,everywhere public and also seeable in #fap channel

only know the around prices,maybe they changed in the last months..

imp fap now cost from 38-50 k // a "Heal support hour" is 50 ped

mod fap from 90-140k // a hour about 60 ped solo ,some charge like +10 on top for teams

Mod. Emt kit...you can look at auction and wiki how much they would cost to make etc... // charging a hour differences from only decay to some ped per hour

-------------

I would also look more often in fap channel to see the availability of healers AND how long they are advertising until they got hired...

In the past that was a tremendous intergalactic awesome job to do....but nowadays many things changed and i would really reconsider all facts given...

Gl,
Eddie

I tried calculating this out a while ago too...

As was mentioned by Toad Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (90-140k price) fappers generally get a flat rate of 60 ped an hour though occasionally you can get a deal or about 50 ped an hour. Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (38-50k price) fappers try to get about the same price.

Mod 2350 (4.6k price) / Mod 2600 (7.5k price?) fappers generally just get decay + tips though I've seen a couple charging 5 ped an hour + decay. I've actually paid the 5 ped an hour happily as I generally end up tipping at least that much anyways.

All other faps are lucky to get paid their decay.

Basically if you're in a country where making $6 USD an hour is considered a really good wage fapping with a Mod/imp Omegaton Fast Aid Pack can be worth while if you're willing and able to actually invest in buying one.

But as I was told when speaking with some mod fappers, they aren't exactly working full time unless there is a big hunting thing going on. Like right now with big bulks fappers are crazy busy but most of the time business is quite slow so it's not like a full-time job.

I've paid for a variety of fappers from S10's to mod 2350's to mod omegs and in generally I'm perfectly happy paying for decay + a few peds as a fee or in tips. If I can get healed all-in for 20-25 peds an hour or less and I'm able to hunt some things I couldn't hunt otherwise (without fapping myself like crazy during kills) I'm pretty happy. I don't mind the 60 ped price of a mod fapper when it's needed but I use the service sparingly as you're paying by the minute, even if you both die and have to get back to a mob you're on the clock. I also don't tend to go more than 1 or 2 hours at most with a mod fapper vs a mod 2350 where I've been known to run for 3-5 hours.

Thing is as well - back in the day when armor costs were much higher (pre loot 2.0) a mod fapper was really worth it because you could generally hunt larger mobs naked and save the large armor decay bill in addition to being fapped. Now that decay costs are much lower it kinda takes away some of the savings benefit of using a mod fapper. As long as you're not getting hit for like 150+ each time when hunting something it's cheaper to just hire a mod 2350 fapper (provided they utilize the HoT effect well)

Anyways, hope this insight helps.

I was going to write out a detailed reply, but it seems Edward and Jambon beat me to it, saying pretty much exactly what I would have said.

In summary, the following faps are the only ones likely to get you a job;
- Vivo S10 (decay only) Priceless
- Adjusted FAP (decay only, +5 ped/hour MAX) +2.5-3k
- Mod 2350 (decay only, +5 ped/hour MAX) +4.3-5k
- Mod 2600 (decay only, +5 ped/hour MAX) +7.2-8k
- Improved FAP (possibly 50 PED/hour if you're quick, efficient, and don't lag) +35-40k
- Modified FAP (up to 70 PED/hour for teams if you're quick, efficient, and don't lag) +90k-150k
- Minimum Wage in Alaska (97.5 PED/hour with no experience or skills) need maybe a bicycle to get to work, 1k PED

Another factor to keep in mind is depreciation. Adjusted FAPs used to sell for 50k, improved faps for 300k, mod faps 450k, etc.
So if you choose to make an investment, make sure you're willing to spend maximum hours utilizing your equipment to get your money out of them and hopefully beat the depreciation rate. If you're planning to spend 4+ hours/day healing, though, I recommend just picking up a side job and depositing your earnings as you're likely to make more that way in most countries than you will with any of the faps ingame. Minimum wage in Alaska is 97.5 PED/hour.

I was going to write out a detailed reply, but it seems Edward and Jambon beat me to it, saying pretty much exactly what I would have said.

- Improved FAP (possibly 50 PED/hour if you're quick, efficient, and don't lag) +35-40k
- Modified FAP (up to 70 PED/hour for teams if you're quick, efficient, and don't lag) +90k-150k
- Minimum Wage in Alaska (97.5 PED/hour with no experience or skills) need maybe a bicycle to get to work, 1k PED

Another factor to keep in mind is depreciation. Adjusted FAPs used to sell for 50k, improved faps for 300k, mod faps 450k, etc.
So if you choose to make an investment, make sure you're willing to spend maximum hours utilizing your equipment to get your money out of them and hopefully beat the depreciation rate. If you're planning to spend 4+ hours/day healing, though, I recommend just picking up a side job and depositing your earnings as you're likely to make more that way in most countries than you will with any of the faps ingame. Minimum wage in Alaska is 97.5 PED/hour.

+rep love the to the point posts :)

good post. was gonna say don't forget to minus the income tax, and then i learn that Alaska don't have income tax....

:scratch2: i wonder whats the minimum rate for a fapjob in Alaska?

Why are you looking for that information ? :)

I have recorded all my jobs since the first time i got hired on 22 august 2014

Give me a reason why i should allow you to have a peak at it :)

Why are you looking for that information ? :)

I have recorded all my jobs since the first time i got hired on 22 august 2014

Give me a reason why i should allow you to have a peak at it :)

Because he's asking the community for advice, probably conducting research on whether or not to make a large investment. He's probably hoping that you are a part of that community who share information.

since when is the rate to hire healers secret information :laugh: how do you even get a fap job if the price of your service is a secret

since when is the rate to hire healers secret information :laugh: how do you even get a fap job if the price of your service is a secret

its not a secret :)

but i thought he was asking how much a medic can profit from a certain tool.

As with any profession in RL, in order to be profitable at any task one must be reliable, capable to do the job, likable, and honest. If you say you will do a job as a healer these are the things that will make you money....You can upgrade faps as you go.....these are the qualities all the great fappers in game have

Because he's asking the community for advice, probably conducting research on whether or not to make a large investment. He's probably hoping that you are a part of that community who share information.

There is no mention of him thinking about making an investment that is what my post was about. I will share the information only to a potential buyer. :)

its not a secret :)

but i thought he was asking how much a medic can profit from a certain tool.

Worst case scenario;

Mod fap, 60 PED/hour, 18 PED/hour decay (assuming healing continuously) yields a minimum of 42 PED profit per hour. More realistically you'd be looking at 1/2 or even 1/8th of that decay, so likely closer to 50-58 PED/hour profit.

Really, there is nothing secret about it.

They fekked up my mod ek-2600... the HoT doesent stack anymore :-( if fapping again before HoT ends it resets the dot. damnit value will turn to shiet.

They fekked up my mod ek-2600... the HoT doesent stack anymore :-( if fapping again before HoT ends it resets the dot. damnit value will turn to shiet.

we all have this bug atm...several posts about this,....they will repair it...

and you never know whats the value of faps in future will be....so the jobs money is the counter-calc of devaluation mostly

Its no secret to be honest:

ImpFAPers normally charge 50/hr, some give discounts
ModFAPers normally charge 60/hr, some give discounts

You can find out about the decay on your own, uses per minute can be found in the wiki, same as decay :)

But to save you the time searching and doing the math:

Imp FAP constantly clicking around 20-25 PED decay / hr (thats what I normally calculate, there can be enhancer decay, armor decay, ME used and decay on TP chips on top, but its roughly 25/hr all counted in)

As I don´t have ModFAP well do the math on your own here.

So if you think about using ImpFAP its roughly 25 PED profit / hr, if you charge the 50 PED/hr.

Buying it at actual prices around 30-35k PED, it needs only 1200-1400 hrs fapping for ROI

Getting customers is fairly hard, as there is lot competion, there is Mod2600 that often work for decay, as said some give discount and more and more higher level hunters own a ModResto you can´t compete with.
Beside that, serious hunter using armor does not really need a FAPer, so the customers are those hunting at higher end what they can do, or those that want to save on armor decay and prefer hiring a FAPer.
Bad thing due to lower decay on armor these days there is options of armors that are cheaper than hiring a FAPer.

Hope that helps :)

Sidenote:

For all those who think faping is an easy job, you can do semi afk, I have to tell you, completely wrong.

Autouse tool is very bad, as if your customer is full health (when he evades or mob miss), the autouse is intercepted, next click will not come. This will kill your customer.

Clicking just on the healthbar, bad aswell. This causes unpredictable movements and turns that cost time and may lead to healing while movement. In case of ImpFAP this is only 30 HP and can kill your customer.

And there is a problem with some mobs, especially when your customer goes melee. Some mobs claws, tentacles, mandibles and whatever attack they have, go through the hunter, so it happens that you click on the mob and not the hunter, this can kill your customer very bad!

Solution is, don´t chat or do other things beside faping, always pay full attention.

Do manual aiming in first person, to avoid clicking on mob parts that go through your customers body when mob attacks.
Aim to parts that always is visible, often this is just the feet or the head, thats why you need manual aiming.
Optimize your timing, this can help your customer a lot. Useless to heal 0.1 HP when next hit will hurt him for 150+.
Always watch his healthbar.
Especially in teams, where you have multiple hunters to heal, its important to have the correct position to them, so you can switch very fast between them, every delay can kill one of them.

It needs concentration and focus to be a real good healer.

If you do a failure once in a 2 hour hunt, the customer normally don´t care that much, shit happens.
If you do 3+ failures an hour, your customer very likely will be pissed and never hire you again.

So for all starters who like to go into healer business, don´t do the above mentioned failures.

Demand is getting lower and lower.
With a big lifesteal melee amp , and a healboost from the Feffoid Boss, I can now solo mobs that hit me between 80 and 100 points, without having to fap in between.
I would rather pay for a lifesteal amp, than to hire a fapper.

Demand is getting lower and lower.
With a big lifesteal melee amp , and a healboost from the Feffoid Boss, I can now solo mobs that hit me between 80 and 100 points, without having to fap in between.
I would rather pay for a lifesteal amp, than to hire a fapper.

I second that, I use lifesteal melee amp the one with 5% + adj res, and i almost never need to use my mod 2600.

Sidenote:

For all those who think faping is an easy job, you can do semi afk, I have to tell you, completely wrong.

Autouse tool is very bad, as if your customer is full health (when he evades or mob miss), the autouse is intercepted, next click will not come. This will kill your customer.

Clicking just on the healthbar, bad aswell. This causes unpredictable movements and turns that cost time and may lead to healing while movement. In case of ImpFAP this is only 30 HP and can kill your customer.

And there is a problem with some mobs, especially when your customer goes melee. Some mobs claws, tentacles, mandibles and whatever attack they have, go through the hunter, so it happens that you click on the mob and not the hunter, this can kill your customer very bad!

Solution is, don´t chat or do other things beside faping, always pay full attention.

Do manual aiming in first person, to avoid clicking on mob parts that go through your customers body when mob attacks.
Aim to parts that always is visible, often this is just the feet or the head, thats why you need manual aiming.
Optimize your timing, this can help your customer a lot. Useless to heal 0.1 HP when next hit will hurt him for 150+.
Always watch his healthbar.
Especially in teams, where you have multiple hunters to heal, its important to have the correct position to them, so you can switch very fast between them, every delay can kill one of them.

It needs concentration and focus to be a real good healer.

If you do a failure once in a 2 hour hunt, the customer normally don´t care that much, shit happens.
If you do 3+ failures an hour, your customer very likely will be pissed and never hire you again.

So for all starters who like to go into healer business, don´t do the above mentioned failures.

Good post. Any potential fappers pay attention, as anything below this standard never gets hired a second time.

Back