Question: Request for free to use Heal Over Time Items

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Quote taken from the Developer Note 16# conserning buff stacking logic.

Buff Improvements
We are currently working on further adjustments to buff stacking logic which will address issues related to heal over time, buff renewal, unintended buff stacking, and more. One of the priorities of this effort is to restore previous functionality of healing tools with over-time effects.

The current plan is to refine and test these improvements over the next 10-14 days and implement them in a patch soon thereafter.

I noticed by the statement that they are working on it but we have to wait at most 2 weeks for the first release fix.

My request is very simple, Be able to use our current healing tool for free or full heal click given rather than half healing once every 5sec at current cost, untill we are finally able to use the healing tools at full potential again.

If not, whatever type of compensation once this bug fixed will be welcome. considering the week we went through that is 17-21 days of bugged Heal Over Time total.

I also agree compensation is in order, for those that have actually used HoT tools.

Maybe in form of 100% 10h pills.

Also compensation for those who stopped using HoT and had to use armor instead......

:laugh: well i admire your optimism, but not sure how you expect them to workout who to compensate. Anyone whos had a fap in the period? anyone who has one in their inventory at time of fix? Should i buy one just to hold like a deed for the compensation then sell it after? Or do you expect them to manually trawl through logs to see whos been effected and by how much? or maybe just compensate the whole universe?

Edit the other part of your request is obviously rediculous

Last edited:
compensation? from mindark? hahahahaha nice. that was a good joke. aint gonna happen. never. they missed out FAR bigger opportunities to give compensation for FAR bigger bugs before.

the compensation is that you're allowed to deposit less for some weeks ... if you can :laugh:

compensation? from mindark? hahahahaha nice. that was a good joke. aint gonna happen. never. they missed out FAR bigger opportunities to give compensation for FAR bigger bugs before.

remember the skill boost event? that was only THREE MONTHS AGO

compensation...

:lolup:

LOL

to short!

MA has never compensated for this kind of thing

can I still get compensation for the tunnel carpel syndrome that "project entropia" gave me, when it didnt have autofire yet?

:rolleyes:

I have faith in the current CEO and the Team he lined up.

1 week of current bug + another 2 planned untill fix is alot. Any good marketing team would adress it A.S.A.P and by any mean, even compensation given if can't fix in a short time span.

Also you can't expect anything if you don't ask for it. Period.

So you’re upset that you can’t stack hot buffs. Well good I say. This community has become too dependent upon finding ways to compound various effects in game. Bring it back to the days before buffs and hots and rings I say. Or stop complaining and grab a regen chip and put some challenge back into your game.

So you’re upset that you can’t stack hot buffs. Well good I say. This community has become too dependent upon finding ways to compound various effects in game. Bring it back to the days before buffs and hots and rings I say. Or stop complaining and grab a regen chip and put some challenge back into your game.

No actually from the start i'd have prefered if it wouldnt stack and provide 2 separates Heal over time, stacking them has in most case been a complete waste of heals, considering my current evader level and the mob i pick to hunt i dont get hit often enough to make a stacked HoT efficient.

While if 2 separate HoT would provide more constitancy, efficiency and less healing click for more insta healing.

But you obviously do not know the subject you are talking about, nor the ongoing bug.
This thread is about the half efficiency on fap we are holding in inventory OR using for about 10 days.

Also you picked the wrong person to bash your shit on, since i dont use pills and stick to my rings

To conclude, thank you for your intervention, i'm a believer than even the worst ignorant can have something revelant or bright to say and you are right "This community has become too dependent upon finding ways to compound various effects in game."

Can we get back to topic and a legit demand.

Last edited:
Better than 2 years...maybe take a break for the 2 weeks while they test and then come back with a fresh mindset.

meanwhile i wear a better armor and carefully not over click the fap.

Back