PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Naming Policy Violation

Arkadia Moon deeds

Hi

are these tradable ingame? I will not deposit a single , but I can buy 1-2k deeds if anyone selling for reasonable price.

PM or send me message.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    They will be tradeable once all of them have been sold by arkadia, but right now you cant trade them.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Not tradeable in game yet

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images

Banned
    Naming Policy Violation
    Blah. Oh well.

Good news is, Arkadia still has some trust in players. I would pass on CLAD (calypso land another deed)

70K sold so far, 130K to go.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by schneiw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    70K sold so far, 130K to go.
    What is the source of this information ?
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    What is the source of this information ?
    Arkadia sent out an email today to deed holders (I assume). Here is a copy pasta of the email:

Arkadia Studios is proud to announce that they are ahead of schedule with the creation of the new Arkadian moon.

With new content like the Sulphur Fields and hidden Smuggler activities of rumoured genetic alterations the new moon will be a destination all Entropians would want to go to. Will you be one of the first to uncover the moons mysteries and hidden treasures?

With development on track Arkadia Studios has found time to focus on even more exciting content missions for both the hunting, mining and crafting professions. The possibilities of future story expansion is huge!

Buy Arkadia Moon Deeds in Webshop

Invest in Arkadia Moon Deeds

We invite you to purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds and take part in this new project. Deeds are available in the Entropia Universe Webshop.

Arkadia Studios has sold over 70 000 Arkadia Moon Deeds to date. The next discount level at 5 PED will start on March 1, 2018.

To purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds, visit the Entropia Universe Webshop. https://account.entropiauniverse.com...kadiamoondeeds

Banned
    Naming Policy Violation
    Quote Originally Posted by schneiw View Post
    Arkadia sent out an email today to deed holders (I assume). Here is a copy pasta of the email:

Arkadia Studios is proud to announce that they are ahead of schedule with the creation of the new Arkadian moon.

With new content like the Sulphur Fields and hidden Smuggler activities of rumoured genetic alterations the new moon will be a destination all Entropians would want to go to. Will you be one of the first to uncover the moons mysteries and hidden treasures?

With development on track Arkadia Studios has found time to focus on even more exciting content missions for both the hunting, mining and crafting professions. The possibilities of future story expansion is huge!

Buy Arkadia Moon Deeds in Webshop

Invest in Arkadia Moon Deeds

We invite you to purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds and take part in this new project. Deeds are available in the Entropia Universe Webshop.

Arkadia Studios has sold over 70 000 Arkadia Moon Deeds to date. The next discount level at 5 PED will start on March 1, 2018.

To purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds, visit the Entropia Universe Webshop. https://account.entropiauniverse.com...kadiamoondeeds
    fuck fuck fuck.

I would totaly back Arkadia, but I do NOT deposit anymore. Thank you Mindark! I guess I will do that once trading limits are removed

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Marie TheOne Omega
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    So did all of the deeds ever sell?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast