Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A few little notes here for a few people I noted while reading.
    - As of January a total of "54,209" out of the original "200,000" deeds are left.
    -Calypso Land Deeds pay the highest percent return out of all the deeds, so if you have a lot of PED and looking to buy deed, Calypso is the best paying deed.

Personally as a big F U to the system, I'm holding onto 1 compet deed for the rest off my life, not trading. Mind Ark should of thought at that before scrapping compets, I'm now keeping as decoration in my appartment.

And as a added extra, I have learned not to buy deeds from the website... if I do end up getting these deeds, it will be after they have been taken them out of this market of artificial inflation created by Mind Ark.

Im not saying these deeds are not good, like with every other deed in the actual universe, unlike compete, will work, Calypso and Arkadia Underground has proved this, but watch the value drop as soon as the website is sold out and it enters the player market, and with the value output being less than Arkadia Underground, I personally expect the deed value to drop below 50 ped each... Just watch and see

For News, Guides, And Events!
    http://www.entropiazine.com/

I doubt they will all sell because of a number of reasons,one of them being the CP deeds that will come along this year as well?
    But who knows,they might all sell,we'll watch and see

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edward MrEddie James
    Society
    SHOOT N LOOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmurfud View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I doubt they will all sell because of a number of reasons,one of them being the CP deeds that will come along this year as well?
    But who knows,they might all sell,we'll watch and see
    Since the last updates..Ark moon has become more attractive to players and the moon has much potential for future developments,upgrades etc (example smuggler missions,ressources etc)

Now the payout comes "near" the Aud , and when it reaches them also they will sell even faster as they do now....it just takes time...

About the Cp deeds....it was only mentioned ...but i would nt count on those until they are finally here....and even IF they are coming....who knows..maybe they wont come also..

Eddie
    Last edited by Edward-James; 04-21-2019 at 05:07.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zelldot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A few little notes here for a few people I noted while reading.
    - As of January a total of "54,209" out of the original "200,000" deeds are left.
    -Calypso Land Deeds pay the highest percent return out of all the deeds, so if you have a lot of PED and looking to buy deed, Calypso is the best paying deed.

Personally as a big F U to the system, I'm holding onto 1 compet deed for the rest off my life, not trading. Mind Ark should of thought at that before scrapping compets, I'm now keeping as decoration in my appartment.

And as a added extra, I have learned not to buy deeds from the website... if I do end up getting these deeds, it will be after they have been taken them out of this market of artificial inflation created by Mind Ark.

Im not saying these deeds are not good, like with every other deed in the actual universe, unlike compete, will work, Calypso and Arkadia Underground has proved this, but watch the value drop as soon as the website is sold out and it enters the player market, and with the value output being less than Arkadia Underground, I personally expect the deed value to drop below 50 ped each... Just watch and see
    calling your post as total bs. these deeds will not ever go lower than 60. i agree CLDs pay better but as with the AUD they will only ever be base plus. compet was a fail mostly because of the farming out of the work. if ma did it it would again be base plus deeds. get some and then come grind the moon with us. smugglers ftw

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Didn't mean to hit some raw nerves... I'm just saying that one of the major factors to the value of the deed is it's return. If the return is currently less than Arkadia Underground, I expect it's value to be less than Arkadia Underground.

Artificially inflating the price before players are able to trade does not help in many respects, over time sales slow as people are less willing to part more money which only makes the return percent smaller, and returns are what any invester is after, no one buys deeds to "play with"... Just my understanding, maybe this was exactly MindArks plan, who knows~

Like I said, waiting for them to hit the player market, then they will be valued what the are truly worth.

For News, Guides, And Events!
    http://www.entropiazine.com/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    It gives a lot of people the buys deeds to " hold and play with".

The Arkadia Moon Deeds not preform well..most of the time the give nothing you can check it here... --> https://chumazoid.ru/eu/amd/

And the time the have give everyday something was the time the have take out the Mechs from underground to the Moon. Now the Mechs are back in the underground (where the belong) and we see the Moon Deeds not preform well.

Maybee this change in the Future, a lot of content come for the Moon i think. But if nothing change end the last Moon Deed is sell and people can also trade it, i think also the price goes down.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    hehe no worries.. my nerves are all exposed to air anyhow.

the thing with current moon deeds is the development stage. the moon is not finished. theres lots of work to be done. the way they paid out was because of the hype of the uber mission which are prereqisites for a long uber mission thats coming. there'll be more long missions too and more unique loot available to anyone.

think of the deeds as shares of a land area. they might sell for less than the set value because of the 0.00 tt value. but they have a hidden tt value that they will never go below. it's possible that some will sell for under value but over the long run the value wont drop. works in reverse too, btw.

have you seen ark moon mob textured items? ever got in the smuggler mechs uber loot. i got a peice of junkmans smuggler delta forces uber worth about 5k peds. my friend looted an oompa weapon.

i'll be buying more moon deeds. one reason i like deeds is its kinda like a way to save peds. i think you are wrong to state that they are artificially inflated. first, because they are not sellable until they are sold out. second, nothing artificial about hype. the hype has worn off atm, but thats a clue to the long value when, and if, they can keep the players interest. and by "they" i mean ark devs. MA is not as interested in keeping players interested in the moon. that's all on ark devs. which is another reason ma would not be "artificially inflating" deeds value. thats a players effect.

so, join us bro. smugglers almost got the IFN outnumbered. the future is going to be like the chinese curse. may you live in interesting times. smugglers ftw

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    -Saphire of Dark-
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    Any other info about Moon Deeds?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3