Arkadia Moon deeds

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

are these tradable ingame? I will not deposit a single €, but I can buy 1-2k deeds if anyone selling for reasonable price.

PM or send me message.

They will be tradeable once all of them have been sold by arkadia, but right now you cant trade them.

Not tradeable in game yet

Blah. Oh well.

Good news is, Arkadia still has some trust in players. I would pass on CLAD (calypso land another deed) :silly2:

What is the source of this information ?

Arkadia sent out an email today to deed holders (I assume). Here is a copy pasta of the email:

Arkadia Studios is proud to announce that they are ahead of schedule with the creation of the new Arkadian moon.

With new content like the Sulphur Fields and hidden Smuggler activities of rumoured genetic alterations the new moon will be a destination all Entropians would want to go to. Will you be one of the first to uncover the moons mysteries and hidden treasures?

With development on track Arkadia Studios has found time to focus on even more exciting content missions for both the hunting, mining and crafting professions. The possibilities of future story expansion is huge!

Buy Arkadia Moon Deeds in Webshop

Invest in Arkadia Moon Deeds

We invite you to purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds and take part in this new project. Deeds are available in the Entropia Universe Webshop.

Arkadia Studios has sold over 70 000 Arkadia Moon Deeds to date. The next discount level at 5 PED will start on March 1, 2018.

To purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds, visit the Entropia Universe Webshop. https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/#packageSet_arkadiamoondeeds

Arkadia sent out an email today to deed holders (I assume). Here is a copy pasta of the email:

Arkadia Studios is proud to announce that they are ahead of schedule with the creation of the new Arkadian moon.

With new content like the Sulphur Fields and hidden Smuggler activities of rumoured genetic alterations the new moon will be a destination all Entropians would want to go to. Will you be one of the first to uncover the moons mysteries and hidden treasures?

With development on track Arkadia Studios has found time to focus on even more exciting content missions for both the hunting, mining and crafting professions. The possibilities of future story expansion is huge!

Buy Arkadia Moon Deeds in Webshop

Invest in Arkadia Moon Deeds

We invite you to purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds and take part in this new project. Deeds are available in the Entropia Universe Webshop.

Arkadia Studios has sold over 70 000 Arkadia Moon Deeds to date. The next discount level at 5 PED will start on March 1, 2018.

To purchase Arkadia Moon Deeds, visit the Entropia Universe Webshop. https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/#packageSet_arkadiamoondeeds

fuck fuck fuck.

I would totaly back Arkadia, but I do NOT deposit anymore. Thank you Mindark! I guess I will do that once trading limits are removed :(

There is at least 80k deeds that didn’t sell that MA is using to compensate compete deed holders

There is at least 80k deeds that didn’t sell that MA is using to compensate compete deed holders

how do you figure ? is this math?

Yes actually. 200,000 compete deeds were sold. Mind Ark is offering an exchange 5:2 for compet to moon deed. This means for the 200,000 compet deeds, there are 80,000 moon deeds set for the trade. Only 200,000 moon deeds in total are available. So that means there was at least 80,000 moon deeds still up for grabs prior to 3 days ago when it was announced. If at the beginning of the year there was an announcement that 70,000 deeds were sold, plus 80,000 for compet, then there are less than 50k left.

Yes actually. 200,000 compete deeds were sold. Mind Ark is offering an exchange 5:2 for compet to moon deed. This means for the 200,000 compet deeds, there are 80,000 moon deeds set for the trade. Only 200,000 moon deeds in total are available. So that means there was at least 80,000 moon deeds still up for grabs prior to 3 days ago when it was announced. If at the beginning of the year there was an announcement that 70,000 deeds were sold, plus 80,000 for compet, then there are less than 50k left.

all 200k were sold?

I am pretty sure that not all 200k were sold.
And I guess we will never find out how many were sold.

ya thats what I am thinking - Ma gonna pull more stuff outa their yin yang?

guess we'll never know since that promised audit report for compets will never come out?

Arkadia Moon Total Loot on the lats 7 days: 62 147.00 PED...

:cool: cool

appears they been paying too well so MA shut off mob spawns. i searched around for some time and found 2 lonely male oompas keeping each other company so i did what any redblooded human would do and killed them. think that may have been the last two. pity the planet partner that has to endure MAs loot experiments. unless of course ArkPP wanted the pain, you never know these days the entire universe is full SNAFUBAR.

A few little notes here for a few people I noted while reading.
- As of January a total of "54,209" out of the original "200,000" deeds are left.
-Calypso Land Deeds pay the highest percent return out of all the deeds, so if you have a lot of PED and looking to buy deed, Calypso is the best paying deed.

Personally as a big F U to the system, I'm holding onto 1 compet deed for the rest off my life, not trading. Mind Ark should of thought at that before scrapping compets, I'm now keeping as decoration in my appartment.

And as a added extra, I have learned not to buy deeds from the website... if I do end up getting these deeds, it will be after they have been taken them out of this market of artificial inflation created by Mind Ark.

Im not saying these deeds are not good, like with every other deed in the actual universe, unlike compete, will work, Calypso and Arkadia Underground has proved this, but watch the value drop as soon as the website is sold out and it enters the player market, and with the value output being less than Arkadia Underground, I personally expect the deed value to drop below 50 ped each... Just watch and see ;)

I doubt they will all sell because of a number of reasons,one of them being the CP deeds that will come along this year as well?
But who knows,they might all sell,we'll watch and see

I doubt they will all sell because of a number of reasons,one of them being the CP deeds that will come along this year as well?
But who knows,they might all sell,we'll watch and see

Since the last updates..Ark moon has become more attractive to players and the moon has much potential for future developments,upgrades etc (example smuggler missions,ressources etc)

Now the payout comes "near" the Aud , and when it reaches them also they will sell even faster as they do now....it just takes time...

About the Cp deeds....it was only mentioned ...but i would nt count on those until they are finally here....and even IF they are coming....who knows..maybe they wont come also..

Eddie

Last edited:
A few little notes here for a few people I noted while reading.
- As of January a total of "54,209" out of the original "200,000" deeds are left.
-Calypso Land Deeds pay the highest percent return out of all the deeds, so if you have a lot of PED and looking to buy deed, Calypso is the best paying deed.

Personally as a big F U to the system, I'm holding onto 1 compet deed for the rest off my life, not trading. Mind Ark should of thought at that before scrapping compets, I'm now keeping as decoration in my appartment.

And as a added extra, I have learned not to buy deeds from the website... if I do end up getting these deeds, it will be after they have been taken them out of this market of artificial inflation created by Mind Ark.

Im not saying these deeds are not good, like with every other deed in the actual universe, unlike compete, will work, Calypso and Arkadia Underground has proved this, but watch the value drop as soon as the website is sold out and it enters the player market, and with the value output being less than Arkadia Underground, I personally expect the deed value to drop below 50 ped each... Just watch and see ;)

calling your post as total bs. these deeds will not ever go lower than 60. i agree CLDs pay better but as with the AUD they will only ever be base plus. compet was a fail mostly because of the farming out of the work. if ma did it it would again be base plus deeds. get some and then come grind the moon with us. smugglers ftw

Didn't mean to hit some raw nerves... I'm just saying that one of the major factors to the value of the deed is it's return. If the return is currently less than Arkadia Underground, I expect it's value to be less than Arkadia Underground.

Artificially inflating the price before players are able to trade does not help in many respects, over time sales slow as people are less willing to part more money which only makes the return percent smaller, and returns are what any invester is after, no one buys deeds to "play with"... Just my understanding, maybe this was exactly MindArks plan, who knows~

Like I said, waiting for them to hit the player market, then they will be valued what the are truly worth.

It gives a lot of people the buys deeds to " hold and play with".

The Arkadia Moon Deeds not preform well..most of the time the give nothing you can check it here... --> https://chumazoid.ru/eu/amd/

And the time the have give everyday something was the time the have take out the Mechs from underground to the Moon. Now the Mechs are back in the underground (where the belong) and we see the Moon Deeds not preform well.

Maybee this change in the Future, a lot of content come for the Moon i think. But if nothing change end the last Moon Deed is sell and people can also trade it, i think also the price goes down.

hehe no worries.. my nerves are all exposed to air anyhow.

the thing with current moon deeds is the development stage. the moon is not finished. theres lots of work to be done. the way they paid out was because of the hype of the uber mission which are prereqisites for a long uber mission thats coming. there'll be more long missions too and more unique loot available to anyone.

think of the deeds as shares of a land area. they might sell for less than the set value because of the 0.00 tt value. but they have a hidden tt value that they will never go below. it's possible that some will sell for under value but over the long run the value wont drop. works in reverse too, btw.

have you seen ark moon mob textured items? ever got in the smuggler mechs uber loot. i got a peice of junkmans smuggler delta forces uber worth about 5k peds. my friend looted an oompa weapon.

i'll be buying more moon deeds. one reason i like deeds is its kinda like a way to save peds. i think you are wrong to state that they are artificially inflated. first, because they are not sellable until they are sold out. second, nothing artificial about hype. the hype has worn off atm, but thats a clue to the long value when, and if, they can keep the players interest. and by "they" i mean ark devs. MA is not as interested in keeping players interested in the moon. that's all on ark devs. which is another reason ma would not be "artificially inflating" deeds value. thats a players effect.

so, join us bro. smugglers almost got the IFN outnumbered. the future is going to be like the chinese curse. may you live in interesting times. smugglers ftw

Back