FYI: Institutionalized

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Was just driving my car, contemplating and self reflecting, after yet another day of kinda useless wasting of time, mental capacity and electricity on entropia.
Asking myself the question, "Why? Why do I actually bother?

Then this came to mind from a movie a saw a long time ago.
"Institutinalized"

My god, I'm institutionalized!!
:scared:

Then I found this page:

Link

I think entropia fits in there pretty well!

But judging at the reactions on the forum, I don't think I'm the only one :tongue2:

I can say I am not institutionalized in EU :)

I'm not institutionalized. I do my own thing, thats the beauty of a vast sandbox game. :)

faking nerds

There's a golden rule with trying to introduce children to new tastes and foods. The 3 tries rule, apparently after the 3rd attempt the brain accepts the new taste and classifies it as enjoyable.

LOL....Just laughed so hard to myself, thinking about a dating question "Have you ever given more than 3 BJ's", just asking?"....smiles, hahaha. Waiting for the obvious reply...."why?"

I diverse; the point is, the 3 tries rule can be applied to EU as well. The issue is not what you do in game, but just being online. So any activity added to just "being online".....should generally satisfy your brain, if you do it 3 times (or lets say 3 hours).

I sweated from Sept 17- Jan 18, just to see if I could, after being frustrated at certains EU issues. Doesn't take long to fall into finding it quite relaxing to be honest. Same goes for letting go of the myth that; "I must keep hunting big becasue any second my ATH will drop". Just need to reset the mind to accept change, that you "instigate", not MA.

Rick

Back