Crafter's voice!!

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
about new crafting system..

first i'll post my result on a small crafting run on explosive bp III (100 qr)

all clicks was in full condition

450 clicks = 900ped cost
total return back = 714.36ped (185.364ped loss) (79.37% return)
successes: 166 (36.90%)
near successes: 260 (57.77%)
fails: 24 (5.33%)
max/min success tt value= 5.85ped/2.16ped
max/min near success tt value = 1.18ped/0.7ped

from the result above you can see that the tt value on near success isn't higher than 59% of the total tt cost.
this end up in a problematic crafting system.

for example, crafting gizmo vii or gizmo viii bps:
gizmo vii cost like 3ped per click, one of the main matterials is kidney oil (2ped). crafting gizmo vii mean that you'll never get any kidney oil back in a near success click

same for gizmo viii (6.2ped total cost, spleen oil has 5ped tt), you never gonna get any spleen oil back

this issue apply to many bps, especially these that require only two matterials and one of them has higher tt value than the other one (you never gonna get back the matterials with the higher tt value)

this is a big problem on crafting when the higher tt material has high mu.

i noticed also that is harder to get a globs now. (i'm not sure where my loss is going to)

personal i don't like the new crafting system but i can suggest how the crafting system should be

in my opinion you should categorize crafting in five categories:

• crafting matterials in ul bps
  • crafting matterials in L bps
  • crafting items in ul bps
  • crafting items in L bps
  • crafting items in L boosted bps

personal as a crafter i never cared about the tt return on near success or on the tt size of successful clicks but mostly for the success rate and for the big globs/hofs. (depend if i craft items or matterials)

Below i'll introduce the formula i believe is the best (in my opinion)

Edit:
i have decreased the fail's rate since it was too high, also i changed the success rate in some..

Crafting:Success rateNear Success rateFails
Matterials in UL bp35%55%10%
Matterials in L bps40%50%10%
Items in UL bp45%45%10%
Items in L bp50%45%5%
Items in L boosted bp60%35%5%

-success rate when crafting items with high mu, should be high. if the success rate tt value isn't too big, we don't really care, the thing we care of is the mu on the items we craft (i prefer having very high success rate than having one big hof and low success rate)

-success rate when crafting matterials should be lower than when you craft items cause the success by itself isn't so important as when you craft items. tt value on success is what mostly we care (i prefer having one big hof or big globs than having high success rate)

well, this is my opinion about how crafting should be.

you are welcome to mention your suggestions

note: my above formula is for full quantity runs and in maxed bps. i'm not sure how the current system works in full condition runs (i tried some clicks but it's hard to analyze them)

EDIT: cause many ppl complained about the high fail and low success rate when crafting matterials, i'll tell you that. when you craft matterials, success rate doesn't matter as when you craft items.. why? cause when you craft matterials, you might have 9 near success/fail clicks and then do one big success and get back 20 times the matterials you get in a regular successful clicks, so the success/fail rate doesn't affect the mu of the matterials we craft. I think every crafter knows that!! In the opposite of that, when you craft items, you can't get two items in one successful click, so the success rate need to be high. I hope you understand my logic and don't keep complaining about the success/fail rate i mentioned.
Also, the near success rate, most of the times is equal to fail when for example you get back metal res and none of the matterials you used, or when you lose the main high mu matterial you used and you get back matterials with low mu. Especially when you craft items from L bps, every success rate is equal to fail when the matterials are cheap but the price on L bp is very high.

Last edited:
Matterials in UL bp30%50%20%
Matterials in L bps35%50%15%
Items in UL bp40%45%15%
Items in L bp50%40%10%

You better be kidding about this for UL Bp's otherwise you have no idea on crafting.
Currently over a run of 24K clicks of the same blueprint, we can get anywhere between 25-40% success rate.
IF the BP items have any sort of mu on them of 120% or higher, we could possibly break even on the run if the success rate is 35% or higher....possibly....but usually we wont.

What your suggesting is to make the current BP's more worthless than they already are...30% success rate is B***S**T, it needs to be higher for all BP's not just the UL ones. 20% fail rate...are you kidding me?

What needs to happen is what you had for your last one for boosted BP's, 60% success rate, 35% near sucess and then 5% fails. Crafters wont need to care about near success returns if we can get enough damn product to sell.
That's the whole point of crafting, to make items to sell to others who will use it.

MA can easily make it so that we are still only getting a 90% tt return (or whatever stupid return they have for crafters) if they want, just give us more success rate so we can move some product. If that happens then crafting can become another profession again instead of a gambling one.

You better be kidding about this for UL Bp's otherwise you have no idea on crafting.
Currently over a run of 24K clicks of the same blueprint, we can get anywhere between 25-40% success rate.
IF the BP items have any sort of mu on them of 120% or higher, we could possibly break even on the run if the success rate is 35% or higher....possibly....but usually we wont.

What your suggesting is to make the current BP's more worthless than they already are...30% success rate is B***S**T, it needs to be higher for all BP's not just the UL ones. 20% fail rate...are you kidding me?

What needs to happen is what you had for your last one for boosted BP's, 60% success rate, 35% near sucess and then 5% fails. Crafters wont need to care about near success returns if we can get enough damn product to sell.
That's the whole point of crafting, to make items to sell to others who will use it.

MA can easily make it so that we are still only getting a 90% tt return (or whatever stupid return they have for crafters) if they want, just give us more success rate so we can move some product. If that happens then crafting can become another profession again instead of a gambling one.

i agree with you but i wanted to be fair and not greedy.. you think that MA will change the 35% success rate to 60% in all bps?

also, if they change the success rate to 60%, the gamble is dead..

The 30% success rate when crafting matterials in ul bps (that i mentioned), is close to the current success rate. so, if you think that i'm crazy because i asked for 30% success rate, then you need to talk to MA cause they already have it that low.

and one more thing.. you think that the mu on matterials gonna stay still if they increased the success rate from 35% to 60%? i guess the 120% you mentioned will go to 105% and probably you'll have a loss in the end cause the mu on the matterials will be more expensive than your final product

from the result above you can see that the tt value on near success isn't higher than 59% of the total tt cost.
this end up in a problematic crafting system.

I corroborate. For example, basic sensor doesn't return any alicenies anymore, while standard plate doesn't return belkar.

i agree with you but i wanted to be fair and not greedy.. you think that MA will change the 35% success rate to 60% in all bps?

also, if they change the success rate to 60%, the gamble is dead..

The 30% success rate when crafting matterials in ul bps (that i mentioned), is close to the current success rate. so, if you think that i'm crazy because i asked for 30% success rate, then you need to talk to MA cause they already have it that low.

and one more thing.. you think that the mu on matterials gonna stay still if they increased the success rate from 35% to 60%? i guess the 120% you mentioned will go to 105% and probably you'll have a loss in the end cause the mu on the matterials will be more expensive than your final product

Do i think they will change the success rate to 60%...no, thats just an estimation as to where it should be, i would be happy with an increase to a consistant 40%....even then your not guaranteed to break even but it gets you close enough with selling items at MU that you may not lose every time you craft.

Is MU going to stay? no, but its a two fold kind of thing, if there is a higher success rate, there will be more crafters. What do crafters use? materials...where do these materials come from? miners/hunters/component crafters...more crafters = more resources being used. More resources being used = more mu for those materials due to the demand. This helps miners and hunters. Crafters will then need to figure out what they will craft but also know that they will get more product to sell. Currently we can't get enough product to sell (even at low mu) to come close to breaking even....which is why people just settle for EP losing ... i mean gambling. They don't need to pay MU for materials. If they cant sell the final product for MU, why should they pay for it?.

But lets be honest, MA don't want this...they enjoy the EP gambling as people are losing tons on this everyday with people chasing the big HOF. One thing i have never understood is that people want the swirls and the big HOF's but then complain when it starts getting given out (because others get it and not them). I don't want the HOFS, i don't want the swirls...i want a damn ****ing proper success rate.

Items in UL bp40%45%15%
Items in L bp50%40%10%

Briefly afterwards all the hunters are going to complain that the MUs for amps crafted with UL BP have risen from 124-136% to 175-250%, what you are suggesting is just going to kill lots of crafts or just make the game more expensive for everyone.

As it goes for SIB BPs (95% success rate in crafting window): 40% success, 5% fail rate, 55% near success rate is quite fine.

As it goes for non-SIB BPs (90% success rate in crafting window): 37,5% success, 5% fail, 57,5% near success rate would be okay, imo.

Briefly afterwards all the hunters are going to complain that the MUs for amps crafted with UL BP have risen from 124-136% to 175-250%, what you are suggesting is just going to kill lots of crafts or just make the game more expensive for everyone.

As it goes for SIB BPs (95% success rate in crafting window): 40% success, 5% fail rate, 55% near success rate is quite fine.

As it goes for non-SIB BPs (90% success rate in crafting window): 37,5% success, 5% fail, 57,5% near success rate would be okay, imo.

i guess that you misunderstand my table's formula..

you say that 37.5%-40% success rate is fine..

in my table i asked for 40% success rate when you craft the items from ul bp and 50% when you craft it from L bp, so, how this is gonna destroy the mu on L items?

i guess that you misunderstand my table's formula..

you say that 37.5%-40% success rate is fine..

in my table i asked for 40% success rate when you craft the items from ul bp and 50% when you craft it from L bp, so, how this is gonna destroy the mu on L items?

In 2 ways:
1) components for L items are becoming more expensive, because material UL BP having only 30% success and a very high 20% fail rate. This increases the material MU for L items.
2) you increase the fail rate on L items from 5% to 15%, this means there's more TT-value/MU you need to cover per success. This additional 10% fail rate will drive the MU of the L items up, especially on those that use high MU materials to make.

Here is my data:

It good until friday, avg 95% back per run. Very stable.

Then since friday it freakin sucked.

They turned off a switch and it was instant nonstop 20-40% returns.

So now I want to burn my nipples off in protest because this was too obvious of total BS loot change.

It's gonna hurt, but hey, at least I am not rage quitting for once.

So now I want to burn my nipples off in protest because this was too obvious of total BS loot change.

It's gonna hurt, but hey, at least I am not rage quitting for once.
:wise:I guess getting 10k+ ped back from a drunk auction purchase will heighten one's spirits.:lolup:

On the plus side it seems they have the power to change lootius paramenters on the fly, without a patch.

So that means they can probably turn loot on for certain mobs or maybe even persons as they see fit? :)

:wise:I guess getting 10k+ ped back from a drunk auction purchase will heighten one's spirits.:lolup:

On the plus side it seems they have the power to change lootius paramenters on the fly, without a patch.

So that means they can probably turn loot on for certain mobs or maybe even persons as they see fit? :)

Yeah That was the only good news since friday :) And I wasn't drunk, my gf got home from work and I was asking how her day was and so the mistake was only because I was sidetracked by her beauty, not from being drunk :D

As for the switch, hell yeah they do. I did 1000's clicks each on all different cost bps both before and after the friday switch. Everything from cheap stuff like textures and sandrunner cells to middle stuff like gyros, springs 1-3 etc, and high cost stuff like EP4, The shit returns were immediately seen after friday across the board, no matter the type of bp or the cost. It was so obvious I want to laugh. Completely makes me lose faith. I dont even want to bother trying to see when it gets switched back.

Yeah That was the only good news since friday :) And I wasn't drunk, my gf got home from work and I was asking how her day was and so the mistake was only because I was sidetracked by her beauty, not from being drunk :D

As for the switch, hell yeah they do. I did 1000's clicks each on all different cost bps both before and after the friday switch. Everything from cheap stuff like textures and sandrunner cells to middle stuff like gyros, springs 1-3 etc, and high cost stuff like EP4, The shit returns were immediately seen after friday across the board, no matter the type of bp or the cost. It was so obvious I want to laugh. Completely makes me lose faith. I dont even want to bother trying to see when it gets switched back.

that switch happened to me 2-3 months ago... i tried everything as well... different crafts, different mining areas, different mobs, shit returns everywhere.

And what adds insult to injury, is being in need of a 3+k hof and only getting a 50 ped global D:

i did loose faith already and i've already started selling all my stuff so that i can do a final run once everything is sold, if that one is still shit return i just cash out and buy a game that's more fun ^^

Hey guys, do me a favor.

Next time your in Twins crafting, look around for my ass...

I lost it there when I was crafting.

It's probably in that giant pile of asses everyone else has lost since Friday.

i did loose faith already and i've already started selling all my stuff so that i can do a final run once everything is sold, if that one is still shit return i just cash out and buy a game that's more fun ^^

If you are going to do one last run, then you haven't lost faith.

I am sure it will get switched back on Monday when they get back to work and they are like "Holy Shit! That was awesome weekend...20M ped was removed from game! But come on guys, we can't be that obvious anymore or they will find out"

Last edited:
Reactions: aia

Items in UL bp40%45%15%
Items in L bp50%40%10%

Are you crazy?
20% failures when there actually is just 10% failures (UL materials BP maxed = 90% CoS = 10% fails)
15% failures when there actually is just 5% failures (L materials BP maxed = 95% CoS = 5% fails)
15% failures when there actually is just 10% failures (UL items BP maxed = 90% CoS = 10% fails)
10% failures when there actually is just 5% failures (L items BP maxed = 95% CoS = 5% fails)

Only with boosted L BPs we would have same low failure rate as we have now?
You must have been drunk or something when you made this chart :)

About the higher TT items you wont get back in a near success on full quantity:
You have the option to move the slider something towards condition, so you get higher min/max in near success, too. Just need to play around a little to find correct position to get the higher TT materials in a near success. Sure there is lower CoS if you move the slider, but you might get some high TT materials in near succes and you might have higher multiplyers in a success.

Actually I think the adjustment MA did, isn´t that bad than you think.

If you are going to do one last run, then you haven't lost faith.

Faith is based on feeling. Me doing the last run is going to be based on knowledge.
I can lose faith and i can still do a run based on knowledge, those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive ;)

Faith is based on feeling. Me doing the last run is going to be based on knowledge.
I can lose faith and i can still do a run based on knowledge, those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive ;)

Then knowledge should tell you that a final run is out of a pure desperation. ;)

Then knowledge should tell you that a final run is out of a pure desperation. ;)

it sort of is, but knowledge also tells me:
- if it's RNG and i didn't had any big multipliers in ages, then i should have a decent chance to get one (non-loot-pool theory)
- if it's not RNG, then MA should have a mechanic in place to assure people getting their advertised returns (loot-pool theory)
- if it's a combination of RNG with some other backup mechanic, then either the RNG may give me big hit or the backup mechanic (hybrid-theory)

Based on my experiences in loot 1.0 and 2.0 i'd go with the hybrid-theory. However, if they did break it 2-3 months ago and didn't fix it yet, then i may just still be screwed xD

Enough off-topic for now :D

Well nvm ignore everything I just said. I just hit a 13k on the 14th click after logging in. Lol this game is so fucking beautiful!

We took a break before we watch the next movie, and I said well let me just log in for one quick crafting run, and she said ok.

And of course I wasn't gonna argue when it comes to spending ped frivolously.

I guess just keep going even when all hope is lost is the key.

as a response to your complains about the high fail/low success rate, i mentioned, when crafting matterials, i edited the main post, so, you can read my logic there..

keep in mind that when you craft matterials, success doesn't give you a certain amount of matterials but they differ in value (quantity).

also, keep your posts in a polite manners.

thanks, stelios..

Well nvm ignore everything I just said. I just hit a 13k on the 14th click after logging in. Lol this game is so fucking beautiful!

We took a break before we watch the next movie, and I said well let me just log in for one quick crafting run, and she said ok.

And of course I wasn't gonna argue when it comes to spending ped frivolously.

I guess just keep going even when all hope is lost is the key.
Gratz, :tinfoilhaton: :wise:or they saw your post, and decided, hmm. Let's give him a freebie so he makes him doubt himself yet again, and temporarily restore faith in humanity. Thus making it seem like nothing was actually changed in the first place. They are trickery bastards aren't they.

Gratz, :tinfoilhaton: :wise:or they saw your post, and decided, hmm. Let's give him a freebie so he makes him doubt himself yet again, and temporarily restore faith in humanity. Thus making it seem like nothing was actually changed in the first place. They are trickery bastards aren't they.

Lol. It's working...I am starting to think I am the one thats crazy...not them! :eyecrazy::confused:

EDIT: cause many ppl complained about the high fail and low success rate when crafting matterials, i'll tell you that. when you craft matterials, success rate doesn't matter as when you craft items.. why? cause when you craft matterials, you might have 9 near success/fail clicks and then do one big success and get back 20 times the matterials you get in a regular successful clicks, so the success/fail rate doesn't affect the mu of the matterials we craft. I think every crafter knows that!! In the opposite of that, when you craft items, you can't get two items in one successful click, so the success rate need to be high. I hope you understand my logic and don't keep complaining about the success/fail rate i mentioned.
Also, the near success rate, most of the times is equal to fail when for example you get back metal res and none of the matterials you used, or when you lose the main high mu matterial you used and you get back matterials with low mu. Especially when you craft items from L bps, every success rate is equal to fail when the matterials are cheap but the price on L bp is very high.

The flaws in here.
#1) As it stands, you won't get 20 times the components you've crafted. Currently, when you get a times 20 multiplier on 1 ped material craft, then you do get 4-6 PED components and the remaining peds are residue, which is basically worthless. If you make it entire success will be crafted components, then supply of residue will decrease, which means MU of residue will increase, which means L items will become more expensive. Not to mention the impact on tier upgrade because of getting the gems will be more difficult.

#2) some of the components are basically worthless, yet they're relatively cheap to click and used in in grinding UL, L and boosted L BPs.
Which means, the UL, L and boosted L BPs will become way more expensive.
more expensive UL, L, boosted L BPs results in more expensive UL & L crafted items, because the costs per click of those items does increase. Boosted L BPs, which don't have a sales value and are only clicked due to boost, will no longer be clicked, because the BP MU may be significantly higher than the boost value. This also means the grind for them will stop.

#3) the current success:fail ratio is ~6,6:1 to 8:1, for items crafted with UL BP you want a decrease it to 2,67:1 and for items with L BP you want it to be decreased to 5:1.
Which means many crafted items will become more expensive.

Now, please just stop, your suggestion does more bad than good D:

Edit: Gz Taco :D

Last edited:

I am more than certain they can and have done in the past and will do in the future. I´m talking about switching on loot for certain players, professions or areas/periods.
Look at my hof history. 9 years of crafting and all of a sudden I hit one nice multiplier after the other, like it´s christmas(which it actually was). Never had anything close to those big hofs I posted a while ago and then I hit them all in a few days?!
Very suspicious.
And then MA switched me off again and I lost everything and then some, and now it seems like they finally made the last reason to craft go away with these changes.

Anyway, I will hijack this thread with a rant in behalf of the crafters who are not here to profit but looking for excitement, incentive and appreciation:

WHY IS MY CATEGORY OF CRAFTERS SO DAMN UNAPPRECIATED BY MA!!!???

WHY do I keep buying stuff from other people when MA removes every reason to do so??
I pay a lot of ped in mu just to have extremely shitty COS and absolutely no BPs to look forward to, when it should be the opposite! I should have a REASON created by MA to pay that extra amount on mu!
They should encourage my choice to buy stuff from other people! RCE right?!
So why can´t I loot "Nano Dai Katana Improved Blueprint(L) 26 clicks" or "Modified Mar-Lighter Davidov Blueprint(L)6 clicks" and so on!??????? Why can´t I loot something game changing!!!?? Why can´t I loot unlimited gun/Tools/armor BPs and earn a few 100k, when we can lose just as much in no time?! Someone like me will never loot more than he´s deposited, so you have nothing to lose MA if you just uppen the odds for us a little bit and make it exciting again! I will still depo and you will still have earned money!

For example, I have 7k hofs/globals on Groovers, by far the most, which cost around 7ped and I´m not even close to a nice multiplier on those! 9k is not nice, if you say so you know absolutely shit.
Is that not enough long run for you??
Incentive/reason, appreciation MA!

Am I not depositing enough for you MA or do you have to keep crafting suck and make us pay for all the cheaters in hunting who profits/removes 100ks of ped from this game?

Why is everything upgradable or bought directly from MA? That shit belongs in hunting, mining AND, yes AAAAAAAAAAAAAND crafting loot ffs! You could´ve put it in fucking crafters loot! We already work against super bad odds, but that would be OK if you just start giving us MORE reasons and opportunities! Something to look forward to and hope for!

So why am I not joining the EP IV gamblers?? I might but I DON`T WANT TO, because it´s just pure fucking gambling and if I wanted ONLY that I´d go and play online casinos where I have better chance to win and don´t have to wait for TWO AND A HALF MONTHS MINIMUM to see my money arrive on my bank account!
And this is not gambling MA right? RIGHT????!!
Ofcourse it is, I know that and you know that and everyone else knows that.
I would be fine with that if I had something to look forward to! If the possible reward balanced it up and made me hope! Hope, MA! A nice BP that only I have or something with extreme mu that could bring me to another level! Open up for more choices and opportunities.

EP Blueprints...MA said it wasn´t gambling this whole thing, but they DID introduce pure gambling/EP (like it wasn´t there before lol...) and who had to pay for that? Yes, everyone else crafting, hunting or mining!
No boosted BPs, less people on same BPs which, like in hunting, means less frequent globals and hofs and the chance of such decreased. Why did they do that? Because they knew their biggest depositors would end up there and deposit even more than before. As long as they are pleased, MAs cash cow.
That everyone else would suffer was secondary, since they did not deposit as much! That is the damn truth.
Give me another reason to why MA would actively make it worse for everyone else?
What? They didn´t see it like that or didn´t understand the impact it would have on bought resources etc? LMAO....
They lose the big crafters they lose everything, simple as that!

You hunters and miners have MA to thank for that. Less people buying your stuff, and that won´t change if the big gamblers don´t move from EPs! Look at Kunrad, he would still be clicking level 2s! He has like 25k globals/hofs on Tracker! The amount of recources he would´ve bought from OTHER PEOPLE ingame if EP wasn´t introduced...

And when will you do something about the ingredients/designs on certain BPs?? You talk about long run but how am I suppose to do long runs on 90% of all the BPs when there´s never enough stuff available?!
It´s been like this forever, worthless BPs, but you just concentrate on making it possible for hunters to exploit and cheat their way to success... or take advantage of some bug that you correct all too late.
Which is strange priorities MA since I deposit 10 times more in a week than a reckless 24/7 hunter waste in months.

It´s just me and a few crafters left who´s still buying peoples shit in big amounts!
You all should make a stand for anyone like me, and all the big gamblers, and to make crafters of all categories and reasons feel they have lots of reasons to deposit those vast amounts of money!
Because without us you all would play something entirely different/worse or nothing at all, and you know that is the real truth!
You all hunters and miners would have so much to complain about since MA would have extremely LESS money to work with.

Remove EPs, redo BPs, better the odds and keep dropping those 10k mutipliers or higher, reintroduce REAL boosted BPs AGAIN along with the possibility to loot OTHER FUN STUFF and I will gladly keep giving you my money because I´m not here to profit. I´m here to have fun. I want that chock moment that will keep me going for a while and when that is over I will continue on to the next big moment!
Hunters and miners will be happier if MA gives us a reason to buy their shit and pay mu. We just need more reasons!!! Everyone will be happier!!
For years crafting´s been a boring grind even when it shouldn´t be(full red), unbalanced, unprioritized and just a way for MA to collect money.
Well, collect your money, pls do, but appreciate our deposits and make us feel like things are possible ffs!

(Just want to clarify, nothing is directed towards players and their choices. Maybe that cheating part though.
And, If I´ve contradicted myself or made no sense, I´m sick and barely understand what I´m writing right now. That´s my excuse... :p)

Ty for letting me rant!

/Jin

Last edited:
Now when I´ve released some pressure, I want to add that crafting seems to become what mining became a few years ago. Boring and the big ATHs almost gone.
Good for some, bad for others.
For me, someone with a hof hunting approach and are not here to profit in the long run, this change is for the worse. I changed to crafting because hunting became a boring ghost+P5a grind and now they seem to change the last profession towards that very same. :(
Just to try it out I´ve done 7k clicks on Simple I Plastic Ruds full condition. ONE global so far........
Steadier returns, less volatility, generally bigger success value, but a lot more boring and less globals/hofs.
If this is what to be expected when crafting higher input stuff on full red it´s pointless.
If I´m gonna lose big amounts I want the chance to hit big!
Even though it´s early I get the feeling the´ve reduced hof sizes due to steadier returns??
As I said, the only reason I´m here is to hunt, craft and mine for hofs and as a thank you for your deposits MA rewards us with removing and reducing hofs...
Have you done something with the chance to hof MA? Or the hof size?? Just answer the damn question so I don´t have to waste my time here wondering, assuming and guess!

Now when I´ve released some pressure, I want to add that crafting seems to become what mining became a few years ago. Boring and the big ATHs almost gone.
Good for some, bad for others.
For me, someone with a hof hunting approach and are not here to profit in the long run, this change is for the worse. I changed to crafting because hunting became a boring ghost+P5a grind and now they seem to change the last profession towards that very same. :(
Just to try it out I´ve done 7k clicks on Simple I Plastic Ruds full condition. ONE global so far........
Steadier returns, less volatility, generally bigger success value, but a lot more boring and less globals/hofs.
If this is what to be expected when crafting higher input stuff on full red it´s pointless.
If I´m gonna lose big amounts I want the chance to hit big!
Even though it´s early I get the feeling the´ve reduced hof sizes due to steadier returns??
As I said, the only reason I´m here is to hunt, craft and mine for hofs and as a thank you for your deposits MA rewards us with removing and reducing hofs...
Have you done something with the chance to hof MA? Or the hof size?? Just answer the damn question so I don´t have to waste my time here wondering, assuming and guess!

Hmm, you're in for the hofs? try something like rocktropia pilots federation trucker hat (100.4 PED TT per click), Armament device II (80,69 PED TT per click) , skully II rock t-shirt (61 PED TT per click) or something else with high base-value on condition ;)

MA doesn't need to make very high volatility for big hofs to appear, the player always has the options to simply use bigger crafts, amps and/or mobs to get big hofs...

Last edited:
Hmm, you're in for the hofs? try something like rocktropia pilots federation trucker hat (100.4 PED TT per click), Armament device II (80,69 PED TT per click) , skully II rock t-shirt (61 PED TT per click) or something else with high base-value on condition ;)

MA doesn't need to make very high volatility for big hofs to appear, the player always has the options to simply use bigger crafts, amps and/or mobs to get big hofs...

Very good advice ty...

They killed the game back in 2013 with that modified loot special edition. That anyone though it was only one hour or one day of that but it remained for a long long time. Remember the 8k ped drone/argos? Only recently they reverted it. It's funny because when they put caps to anything in the game they don't warn you. Only when they revert it. In fact that was the main reason for my only withdrawal and the 2 years vacations.

Craft it death for a long time now. Every run I do is a guarateed loss of 50 peds or more. I don't even remember my last profitable run I had on craft and I being super serious about it. Probably they study the avatar and if you keep going is because you are happy about it. Some days i feel like even if I had unL pedcard i wouldn't be able to hit a little global.

To me it's like they don't have any idea of their own product. They don't play this game otherwise they would make the same question that I m doing right now. What is the point of all of this???

Is crazy as shit, when you see a guy hitting 1k ped on 10 hp mob but you crafted all day, cycled more than 2k peds and don't even a get 50ped glob. And the worst part is that you know that the correction big hof will never come.

I want to thanks Mindark for opening my eyes for once!

Next stage: finish my puny iron challenge. Because in the end it will be as boring as ruds/springs/conductores craft.

Take care all. And please we should all rethink our approach to this "game".

edit: i have decreased the fail's rate since i believe that it was too high, also i slightly increased the success rate in some..

Back