Help: How to deposit USD and not PEDs?

Bernz

Stalker
Jos Bernz Bernz
My best IRL and in game friend's account have been locked because VISA cancelled a transaction but deposited again later. So MA got the money in the end but ....

They ask for 50 USD to investigate and maybe unlock the account.

My question is ....

How can you deposit without getting PEDs automatically?
Because they ask for USD, not PEDs.
Anyway, with his account locked, he cannot deposit at all.:confused:

To make thing more difficult, my friend speak very little english but they support only in english.

I wish to have my friend back in EU as soon as possible. :(

It was a 40$ deposit, he would not fraud 40$ and risk is account that is as old as mine (10-13 years), can't remember exactly.

Last edited:
If he was told that a $50 fee was needed then it would have been by him logging into his account or by email.

Tell him to use that to communicate with them , and use Google Translate , it isn't the best way but its a start.

They should not be charging to look into this. Provide a copy of your visa statement to them and tell them that you have paid them yet they are not providing the service you have paid for.

Wow... that sounds so scammy even for MA standards.

They should not be charging to look into this. Provide a copy of your visa statement to them and tell them that you have paid them yet they are not providing the service you have paid for.

That's what I think but they refuse to act without the 50 USD. They don't give any details and reply to his messages once per week at best.

Wow... that sounds so scammy even for MA standards.

The Cost of Chargebacks
Though accepting credit card payments is beneficial to a business, chargebacks can cause major drawbacks. If a customer disputes a transaction for one reasonor another, you will have to go through a rather complicated process, which not only loses you a sale, but costs you otherwise unnecessary fees. Chargebacks involve quite a number of stringent processes and complex procedures, which
may end up with you on the losing end.

Credit card online transactions are considered to be CNP or Card Not Present transactions. Generally, a merchant account agreement specifies that the merchant will be 100% liable for any type of possible online fraud that might happen.
Sadly, whether it is an actual fraudulent transaction, or a case of malicious attempt by a cardholder, the merchant will have to face the consequences. If it is determined that there is not enough proof to back up the transaction, the merchant will lose the sale and will be subjected to chargeback fees, which will range anywhere from $50 to $75 or even more. Moreover, say you shipped the merchandise to your customer through overnight shipping; you will have lost another $35 to up to $100 on top of the sales revenue you lost.

https://www.dalpay.com/en/support/chargebacks.html

Last edited:
Fair or not, all he want is his account back. VISA did the charge back but after the mistake, VISA sent the money to MA again. He is ready to pay the fee, no problem. But he can't do deposit or add another card or whatever because he do not have access to his account.

The problem here is not the 50$, I would even pay it for him if I could, to see him back in game. He would just knock at my door and give real cash to me, he live 0.5 km from me.

Tell him to do support case in other category .. account and fund transer - Deposit error . This should take their attention . Forum won't help you much

Also they won't help you while weekend . Good luck i hope it resolve soon :)

ps i didn't want to attack you .. just Eli comment trigger me :D

Back