20+ Days with no response to support case

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced a long wait for a response to a support case. I have done two follow up replies within the case and still no reply. Soon I will say my farewells.

Cleetus

2 weeks is absolutely normal.
Been experienced many times 6 months + non answered support cases but never bothered to make a forum post about it.

Interesting, never had to wait more than 2weeks in my experience. Good on you for not making a forum post... I suppose I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wait 6months... See ya!

depends on what you're asking here's my personal guideline for various case types:

• Deposit limit increase - answered within 15 minutes
  • Inquire about a withdrawal - 3-5 days
  • Cancel a withdrawal - 12 hours - 1 business day
  • Questions about gameplay mechanics - 1-2 days with the "we can't tell you anything" statement
  • Bug reports where you don't need immediate action - 1-2+ weeks before response, 1-2+ years before fix.
  • Bug reports where you require immediate actions - 2-5 days, 6 months -2 years before fix.
  • Misc questions / suggestions / everything else - 2 - 6 months.

Yeah the usual is 6 months then case closed due to no response

It depends what you ask, how you ask, and what section / category you ask it under.

All of my support cases have been replied to in 1-5 days.

I didn't agree with all of them, but I received an answer.

I've experienced this, but as has been mentioned above, it generally depends greatly on what the topic of the support ticket is.

If you feel it is urgent you could try contacting Live Support or perhaps making a new ticket, not sure.

ive never had to wait more then 1-2 days. but i suppose it might depend on what you are asking support. im sure angry support cases probably get ignored for a while just to spite you :p

im sure angry support cases probably get ignored for a while just to spite you :p

No, if there is an objective fault of MA, they come back quick. If you rant about returns, they won't bother much, they have probably hundreds of those daily. And yes is very important to nail the correct cathegory.

Title
Death Drake Mission bug

Id

Created
2017-05-13 17:11:53

Updated
2017-06-27 11:30:10

State
Open

2017-06-13 20:16 You wrote:
Hello ?? Anyone there ??

No answer @ all

Soon celebrating 1 Y anniversary :laugh:

I don't create many support cases - about one a year, in fact. :laugh:

Most of those were responded to in less than six hours.

One went for a month without response but the bug I reported was fixed, and afterwards I got "this should be fixed by now" reply; I reckon I was simply not the first to report it.

Title
Death Drake Mission bug

Id

Created
2017-05-13 17:11:53

Updated
2017-06-27 11:30:10

State
Open

2017-06-13 20:16 You wrote:
Hello ?? Anyone there ??

No answer @ all

Soon celebrating 1 Y anniversary :laugh:

What's the bug?

What's the bug?

Couldn't collect my reward after completing the mission (5K killpoint i think it was).
The reward window "bugged" and then i couldn't get it back again, and i couldn't continue to next mission either.
Only option was to abandon the mission from Main Mission Gallery.

It depends what you ask, how you ask, and what section / category you ask it under.

All of my support cases have been replied to in 1-5 days.

I didn't agree with all of them, but I received an answer.

this is my experience as well.
Always had a reaction within 1 or 2 days apart from 1 bug report which was far from critical. That one just passed away into oblivion.

depends on what you're asking here's my personal guideline for various case types:

• Deposit limit increase - answered within 15 minutes
  • Inquire about a withdrawal - 3-5 days
  • Cancel a withdrawal - 12 hours - 1 business day
  • Questions about gameplay mechanics - 1-2 days with the "we can't tell you anything" statement
  • Bug reports where you don't need immediate action - 1-2+ weeks before response, 1-2+ years before fix.
  • Bug reports where you require immediate actions - 2-5 days, 6 months -2 years before fix.
  • Misc questions / suggestions / everything else - 2 - 6 months.

Yes, this is basically it for me. Doesn't matter how you ask or whatever, I think it just depends on whether thy can get to it or not. The longest for me was 8 months to correct a estate bug. The shortest? Canceling a 10k ped withdrawal of course.

I found out that they respond very quickly to harassment tickets.

They found it funny and clever first few times and then told me not to use it anymore.

Got few issues solved within hours though. Game was literally harassing me!

If you have no response in 2 days, send a follow up.

If the issue has not been addressed in one week, follow up.

If they close the support case, create a new one referenceing the old one that is unaddressed.

Be polite.. DOn't use the word '!!!!' scam' fuck' 'shit' , a support person probably gets enough of that bullshit everyday.

Back