Buying: WTB Compet Deeds

• Thread starter Deleted member 57599
  • Start date
Please keep in mind the following forum rule when posting in the trading section:

Forum Rules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories will be deleted without notice. If you wish to discuss the market value of an item or service, please create a thread in one of the following forums: Items, Price Check or General Economy Discussion, as appropriate. Any member found to frequently ignore or abuse this rule risks permanently losing all posting privileges in the Trading section.

:wise:

bump

bump we buy 83 more compets deed for 10 peds each plese pm here and we met in game

thank

hi

wtb 60 more ( we bought others 10 ped in game) , 60 more deeds for 20 peds each but this ONLY last to MONDAY 12th 06:00am then back to 10 ped after

sell now 1 time offer, 20 ped for deed (max 60 deeds!)

Thank

hi

hi wwe rebump. buy 39 deeds more at 10 ped each. On 29th March 2018 this theard can be locked as not buying more after for many months we see how ting go after

Thank

Tree

Hi

Hi

Buy 100 more Compet deeds for 5 ped each but if you want sell many more we can do deal but less than 5 ped each

Plese do not post your opinena on my price in my thread only reply or pm if you sell and i think

5 ped is faer price

thank

tree

I will buy 50 compet deeds for 10 peds each.

Back