Suggestion: How MA can make it up to Compet deed holders

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Whatever...Nevermind.

People seem to prefer to point at laugh at others rather than see past face value of posts regarding Compet. And really, I can't be bothered to try to explain it to people anymore. Those that "get it" GET IT and those that don't never will.

Consider posting in this thread as beating a dead horse at this point.

Last edited:
Compet deeds was pretty much like a kickstarter project, do you go to kickstarter and requests compensation if a kickstarter you backed failed also?

Can we just have Entropia > Compet PVP battles .
I can see myself smashing Messi for 100 peds per battle :yay:

Compet Mayhem ?? No exploits , no hacks etc etc . Pure PVP battle

A bit of RNG and more skill bassed pvp battle whit last one win .

And some EPIC twitch final battles . So much can be done ... don't let it die :)

Last edited:
Bad investment, suck it up.

Here's a simple list of some ways that MA could make up the complete failure of Compet to deed holders and the community in general since I'd say a good % of people have held (and probably lost money on) Compet deeds over the last 2 years:

Are you mastermash's Alt? :confused:

very simple, you invested.
You made a wrong call.

Swallow it.

You made a wrong call.

Swallow it.

No, I'm not an alt. And actually, I didn't have any Compet deed holdings. I bailed on that over a year ago. Still feel bad for those that did.

Seem to be the only person that doesn't have the "well I didn't lose money on it so fuck everyone else that did" mentality though.

Oh well whatever... forget it.

Last edited:
No, I'm not an alt. And actually, I didn't have any Compet deed holdings. I bailed on that over a year ago. Still feel bad for those that did.

Seem to be the only person that doesn't have the "well I didn't lose money on it so fuck everyone else that did" mentality though.

Oh well whatever... forget it.

bullshit.

If the compets would have generated a huge income, how much of that income would those deeds holders have given to the non deed holders?

Exactly. 0.

And I wouldnt mind it, since they took the risk, so they should reap the reward.

Now it turned out the other way, and now we should pay for them taking the risk?
Sorry, but thats simply not how it works. And it far from fair to expect it!

The big mistake MA did with Compet was that from the start you could earn diamonds very easy and therefor the only reason to deposit money was to fight for money in the arena.
I think it is very hard to get mobile game players to gamle for money like that, most of us was probably in it for personal development of the village and pets.

What they should have done from the start is to focus on connecting Compet and Entropia Universe so people could have leveled up pets in Compet and moved them to Entropia, that way people would have had a reason to spend money in Compet.

After that they could have focused on the pvp part of the game but i still think that should have been a very secondary part of it since obviously people are not spending money there.

okay, i have some deeds... and i want a ferrari parked at my house.
i want a helicopter...
hmm what more should i get for buying a few deeds.. hmmm :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

. Still feel bad for those that did.

Yeah. I still feel bad for all orphaned childrens and homeless people and war refuges etc. Except these in major cases dont risk and loose like comped holders did.

Maybe you should join Miss Entropia Universe event than. If there is not any, demant for it! ;)

To much attention to compet lately.

Hi

You made a wrong call.

Swallow it.

best post ever on here. Peple still buying MA new thing NEw Moon lol. THey do not realize, same thing will happen ehheheheheeheh. Buying Moon Deeds soon for cheap ? i buy compet deed now 10 ped, it worth risk as IS GOOD GAME, so i own deed now so i say is good game compet eehehheheh. Feel sorry for new moon deed peple :). Look at MA they 'outsource'''''..............who do you thik does ther programing now? they hav no in house programmers now :) . Read 'other forum'. Is very few peple here how are good. gewn laker is nice lady we saw some times and she gave back big drunk forum troll 10k peds hehehe. Peple play this to win money big monies that is what is it. Racicts neg rep me like usual maybe 711 take big action against racict??i wold give + rep to this but i -500 rep

best post ever on here. Peple still buying MA new thing NEw Moon lol. THey do not realize, same thing will happen ehheheheheeheh. Buying Moon Deeds soon for cheap ? i buy compet deed now 10 ped, it worth risk as IS GOOD GAME, so i own deed now so i say is good game compet eehehheheh. Feel sorry for new moon deed peple :). Look at MA they 'outsource'''''..............who do you thik does ther programing now? they hav no in house programmers now :) . Read 'other forum'. Is very few peple here how are good. gewn laker is nice lady we saw some times and she gave back big drunk forum troll 10k peds hehehe. Peple play this to win money big monies that is what is it. Racicts neg rep me like usual maybe 711 take big action against racict??i wold give + rep to this but i -500 rep

stop your racist bullshit please.

PS, I did buy moon deeds as I do believe in entropia.
I did never believe in compet.

well arkadia moon is developed by arkadia studios not Ma outsourcing to indian sweat shops so it certainly has more potential to suceed

They don't have to reimburse anything. They crowdfunded money to create a game, the game is up and running, I personally put a thousand hours into it in the last 1.5 years (an aspie like me is easy to get obsessed :D). The game i̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ doesn't exactly meet expectations but for many same is true for Entropia itself.

By the way, how many of you "investors" actually played the game to see what you are investing in? Been able to max out everything in the game without paying a cent and having seen the same names on Arena over and over was enough for me to make an educated guess about future payouts (well, I expected them to be about 10 times more, but still not enough to touch the deeds with a barge pole). If you didn't try it, you just gambled blindly and don't have anyone to blame.

Poor noob sweated 10h per day each day for a couple of years to buy 2 moon deeds.... Good we have ppl like you to keep the game running. Now please stfu and stop posting u're useless bandwich eater.... Start press DEPOSIT noob !

Did you buy any moon deeds yet?

I really don't get all these posts and they're kind of pathetic. You took a risk by buying a share of the expected profits of compet. Compet flopped hard, and that's part of the risk. If it wasn't a risk it wouldn't be an investment. If you were to buy an apple share and then apple crashes to 50% of its value would you go ring up apple HQ and demand a free iphone? Does anyone even think a tiny bit before making these posts?

Even if MA gives out free guns and such to those that have compet deeds what does it accomplish? All it would do is setup every single deed from here on outwards to be expected a gaurenteed profit or set return.

It sucks, it really does suck and I'm not blaming anyone that is upset over what the returns were. But begging for MA to pull something out of nothing because the third party they outsourced to make compet sucked isn't the right choice. Instead we should not support deeds for things that are clearly heading in an awful direction.

Money speaks people! Words don't :D:D:D:D

At least put in the promised promised affiliate system and pwc audit results for last 2 years....

Or maybe do some advertising...

Given compet seems to be struggling to get people to play the promised affiliate system would make sense to implement :laugh:

Maybe MA are worried about retention and want to improve this first before having a large recruitment. Please can someone make a thread where we keep track of unfulfilled promises with references to the original post? Then we can add this one there.

i demand a compensation

i want a shirt that says: Kick me, i invested in compet

for the rest, risk is risk, too bad, go on and learn

Here's a simple list of some ways that MA could make up the complete failure of Compet to deed holders and the community in general since I'd say a good % of people have held (and probably lost money on) Compet deeds over the last 2 years:

• Issue a buy back of compet deeds at a fixed rate of at least 80 ped. Or why not allow people to trade in Compets like tokens towards some of that sweet ass UL gear in the mayhem trader? (or new unique items) Perhaps also issue some tokens to anyone that's ever held a compet deed. You can basically issue a buy back at a value greater than people paid when compared to the value gear they are getting with the deeds. Shit be creative, you've got endless supply of virtual shit that people would pay real cash for that you can give to people that costs you NOTHING.
  • Issue a bonus payout(s) to act as interest and a late fees on the deed payouts. Peds preferred but hell, why not throw in some other misc goodies too that cost you pretty much nothing like a bunch of pills,
  • Redesign and launch a new version of compet that still pays deed holders. But actually detail out your plan and here's a thought - why not let to community that holds a deed have a say on what you do with app? Give them the chance to have some input on the thing they paid $2million for. Not as easy for people to be pissed if shit fails when you just followed what they voted you do huh?
  • Have a few skill gain weekends.
  • Have a nice 15 year anniversary event with cool shit that can be looted. Kind of like the TEN event. I'm thinking real world items that can be looted like laptops as well as some unique gear. Maybe even throw in some lootable boxes for the event as well as mayhem tokens...etc. Make this a really GOOD event that brings people that haven't played in over a year back in. Perhaps have a % of proceeds from instances in the event go to compet payouts? Kind of like a fund raiser carnival or something. People come out, have a good time in the event and some proceeds go to compet deed holders?

Probably too late for some of these things since many have already sold to traders and would be pissed if you actually did a buy back or similar. They would lose 3 times in that case. Lose when buying compet, lose when selling compet then lose when missing out of supplemental payouts.

What? Why? Where this comes from? Are you high?

Is this post about getting +rep from Conpet deed owners or what?

Is this a dream? Am I still on acid?

What they should have done from the start is to focus on connecting Compet and Entropia Universe so people could have leveled up pets in Compet and moved them to Entropia, that way people would have had a reason to spend money in Compet.

Well sad to say but this was the idea MA had until they learned it wasn't possible and compets more or less failed before the beta. For some of the original large investors into Compets who bought the deeds directly from MA could even fight MA for this as breach of contract.

Last edited:
Where is the source that tell its not possible?
As i see it they had all focus on the pvp part of Compet and integration with Entropa Universe is something they want to do later, as usually when it comes to MA later can be several years away.

Well sad to say but this was the idea MA had until they learned it wasn't possible and compets more or less failed before the beta.

Where is the source that tell its not possible?

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: Um, Compets?

As i see it they had all focus on the pvp part of Compet and integration with Entropa Universe is something they want to do later, as usually when it comes to MA later can be several years away.

Yes, if you remember after the first big 'crash' MA came out and stated that they would sometime in the future try and integrate the two games.

You do remember when they did release pets v2.0 it was all based around the future idea of Compets. I don't have any source, but remember the big sale on stables was to be the linked between the games.

So again you can say it was MA fault here for not pulling the plug back then when they learned the company developing compets for them were more or less pulling their leg most likely telling MA that anything was possible.

The offer
Finally you will be able to play the Entropia Universe(EU) on different platforms.

The new Competition Pet (ComPet) system will provide features of Entropia Universe, including creature clashes, and bring them together in an exciting smartphone, tablet and web browser application.

Last edited:
Is everyone going to use a translucent flag and wish all the thoughts and prayers for the victims of the compet massacre 2018 on facetard.com ?

if compet cant link with eu, compet is 100% dead game, sell your deeds while they are atleast worth something!

if it really is belly up - MA should get rid of it the game itself and the compet deeds - and all the dumb ideas that went with it. like with a used L weapon with zero value will we eventually be taking the compet deeds to the TT?

Back