[Earth Shock Trooper (M)]

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Hi

Considering post loot 2.0, how much is this armor worth nowadays?

History shows 1k% MU but that's pre loot 2.0 I guess.
With 300 TT it equals to 3k ped.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I would say its still worth around 900% or so.

its one of a kind armor that gives bonus crit dmg.

only other armor that is close is viceroy and u cant trade that. I don't think it lost much steam post 2.0

I was able to sell mine for 2700 ped or so post 2.0 I used that ped to get mod viceroy as I like the idea that I can repair it and don't have to worry so much about not getting hit.

I would say its still worth around 900% or so.

its one of a kind armor that gives bonus crit dmg.

only other armor that is close is viceroy and u cant trade that. I don't think it lost much steam post 2.0

I was able to sell mine for 2700 ped or so post 2.0 I used that ped to get mod viceroy as I like the idea that I can repair it and don't have to worry so much about not getting hit.

Thanks for your input.
Hm, mod viceroy? Last time I checked they were worth 10k+ so I never even considered them. What are they worth nowadays? Really dislike that they aint tradeable though..

I would say it comes down to your use of the armor. If you are a dedicated event participant trying to go for top spot every event, then this armor is worth quite a bit to you. Same if all you do is spend time on shared mobs. If you are not either of the above, then it is pretty much worthless.

I have rented out my set for 1500% decay and that works quite well, so for me it is worth atleast that.

Thanks for your input.
Hm, mod viceroy? Last time I checked they were worth 10k+ so I never even considered them. What are they worth nowadays? Really dislike that they aint tradeable though..

i would venture in the 6-6.5k ped range for mod viceroy. i got over the non tradeable thing rather quickly. 1% crit strike plus 20% chance for the mob to miss you will cover this cost rather quickly depending on how much you play. for me it was a no brainer.

Yep depends what ur wanting the set mainly for.

Viceroy as a good every day hunter armor with some nice buffs .
But can snag a low tt set for under 1k ped. Female n male are still around 700-900% . You really never get decay if u use it correctly so its money for jam really. I wouldnt read too far into how people think it affects loot return the free crit damage. It still hasnt affected my great hofs using it. I chose est due to u can get a set for 1k or 1.5k avg and u dont have to farm nanites and bismuth.

Back