Beacon Missions

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
Just wondering about the Beacon missions these days, i noticed i could now do the gauntlet 3 beacon solo (created a 1 man team like on ark). do the 23ped+ work the same way and would allow me to solo?

also the gauntlet beacon had a single storage container at the end, are the beacons still numerous containers like before?

is the loot worthwhile?

Just wondering about the Beacon missions these days, i noticed i could now do the gauntlet 3 beacon solo (created a 1 man team like on ark). do the 23ped+ work the same way and would allow me to solo?

also the gauntlet beacon had a single storage container at the end, are the beacons still numerous containers like before?

is the loot worthwhile?

I do believe for most beacons they must be started in a team with one other player, but once begun you could just solo them.

In my experience most beacons have a storage container at the end and many more spread throughout the beacon depending on the size of the beacon, which gives some extra use for having additional players to help out with finding them all in the limited time given once the beacon is completed.

Yeah, the loot is not bad and now with beacon boxes which drop some great items it is pretty good, though I have noticed the MU value of beacons has gone from nearly nothing to being fairly steep as a direct result, though still less than the value of the beacon boxes you are likely to loot from running it.

All beacons have 21 containers (1 from boss, the best one with global or hof and 20 normal ones).
Now, depending on beacons you can loot good items or be a totally mess. I love the 39 and 42 ones. But you need a pretty good team to do them. A lvl 42 cost about 1500 ped to complete, a lvl 39 around 1k etc....

caly instances are shit, better do arkadia ones sence you dont have to run and loot boxes in the entire instance :wise:

All beacons have 21 containers (1 from boss, the best one with global or hof and 20 normal ones).
Now, depending on beacons you can loot good items or be a totally mess. I love the 39 and 42 ones. But you need a pretty good team to do them. A lvl 42 cost about 1500 ped to complete, a lvl 39 around 1k etc....

39s are about 1600 PED and 42s closer to 2500 :)

TT returns on beacons seem to be terribly broken (talking 80% average) so on big ones losses can be quite steep

caly instances are shit, better do arkadia ones sence you dont have to run and loot boxes in the entire instance :wise:

i've done many of the Ark ones, rarely been any good. except the UL Corrosive Chip I in Aakas, its all been TT food, Sal'diresh is awful.
RT probably has the best instances i've done due to the MU of the speed metal and the fact you can pump the reward by staying in the instance until time is low. but i never did the beacons as the last time i tried a 1 man team didn't work

Back