Suggestion: Lock item

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about we get a button that allow us to lock and unlock items in your inventory and storage?

This would be a really nice help for the player sence we so easily TT our good stuff :)

How about we get a button that allow us to lock and unlock items in your inventory and storage?

This would be a really nice help for the player sence we so easily TT our good stuff :)

How about people just pay attention to what they are putting in the TT machine?

This has been asked for so many times..... :eyecrazy: Would be great to have!

well atleast they can make a crafting bp that creates somekind of attachment like a sticker or some sort to add on items so you cant tt it :D

a bet it would be a popular thing :D

That fee of 1k ped to recover TT'ed items would make no sense then! :silly2:

For example the place where they putted the icon to convert shrapnel... Am I the only one that clicked on it by mistake at least once?

They only care about their pockets. And believe me they have very big ones.

PS: the idea of a sticker as attach. that does nothing is real good and could even give one more incentive to crafters but probably that sticker would be 100 or 200 ped tt just to make us lock even more ped. lol

That fee of 1k ped to recover TT'ed items would make no sense then! :silly2:

This would still make sense for items that can´t take any attachments, f.e. UL Mining Amps

For example the place where they putted the icon to convert shrapnel... Am I the only one that clicked on it by mistake at least once?

Not by mistake, but fairly often as it is what shrapnels is best for, convvert it -> use it
Beside guns, you can use the UA for mining and heal chips, too
For me it doesn´t make sense to sell shrapnels for less than 101%

Despite this being a repeated suggestion, it is nevertheless a good one. In fact, it may be so often repeated BECAUSE it is such a good idea. It would not be difficult to implement, would cost MA virtually nothing, has basically no drawbacks, and would help the community.

Despite this being a repeated suggestion, it is nevertheless a good one. In fact, it may be so often repeated BECAUSE it is such a good idea. It would not be difficult to implement, would cost MA virtually nothing, has basically no drawbacks, and would help the community.

when greed strikes, it strikes hard... everything is about cash. MA wont do anything for free :)
But if it where to be an attachment atleast we pay for the feature :)

when greed strikes, it strikes hard... everything is about cash. MA wont do anything for free :)
But if it where to be an attachment atleast we pay for the feature :)

Pretty sure they are more then happy with current setup, earning 1000 ped for a few minutes work.
If item is worth less then 1000 they earned player liablity they dont need to payout too.

Pretty sure they are more then happy with current setup, earning 1000 ped for a few minutes work.
If item is worth less then 1000 they earned player liablity they dont need to payout too.

well if MA is happy its alright, but when the players are not happy it dont matter? MA should work FOR the players not against!

Simple facts for success of a company last time i checked. :eyecrazy:

Back