Would like to correct someone's mistake

Moraine

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Moraine Lynn Troskald
I just found out today that someone (the other day) sold multiples of an item to me thru the auction house order system for the price of one item. This person didn't leave a message for me afterwards about the mistake. I don't know who the seller was so I can't contact them to offer them more ped for their items. If you think (or know) that you are this person please contact me. If you are the right person you should know when, what, how much......perhaps even have a screenshot from your message center.

I just found out today that someone (the other day) sold multiples of an item to me thru the auction house order system for the price of one item. This person didn't leave a message for me afterwards about the mistake. I don't know who the seller was so I can't contact them to offer them more ped for their items. If you think (or know) that you are this person please contact me. If you are the right person you should know when, what, how much......perhaps even have a screenshot from your message center.

+rep and good on you m8, always nice to see little things like this that restore a little bit of faith about EU and it's community.

oh dear, this community really grows up, the profiteer reacts before the victim :laugh:

+rep

Thank you for the positive rep guys. I know how I would feel if I made this type of mistake. It just makes sense to try and fix it.

Thank you for the positive rep guys. I know how I would feel if I made this type of mistake. It just makes sense to try and fix it.

Beautiful for this are you!

:beerchug:

Awesome to se very nice move +Rep :wtg::yay:

Bumping the thread in hopes of still finding this person.

Bumping the thread in hopes of still finding this person.

Have you already tried asking Game Support ?
Fill a new Case explaining the details, the items involved, etc .

Paul

Have you already tried asking Game Support ?
Fill a new Case explaining the details, the items involved, etc .

Paul

If you have the approximant time and date support can check the logs and find out who sold you the items I am pretty sure.

Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if support could help with something like that, will give it a try.

Back