Achievement: Bronze Argonaut done

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
...after years in the making (ok...had a few more breaks the past five years than I was online :D )

FINALLY...ARGOS BRONZE FINISHED

mission_completed1.jpg

...what to choose?
mission_completed2_thumb.jpg
mission_completed3_thumb.jpg
mission_completed4_thumb.jpg

...what to do next?
new_mission_thumb.jpg

new_mission_2_thumb.jpg

Silver of course! :D

This could not have been done without Akoz and New Switzerland
And especially

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...z-Ultimate-Event-Over-1-MILLION-PED-in-prizes!

Akoz was kind enough to boost the maturity and density to my likings.
Whole event already gave me two land deeds...who knows...maybe ma grandchildren will get New Switzerland ?! :D

gz!

I finished mine with Argo Elite outside troy.

Too bad all the tens of thousands of argos I chopped with my 1x0 axe back in the day before Iron Missions existed didn't count when Iron Missions were introduced :laugh:

GZ! I am at 4k/10k iron, Bronze is a big achievement of durability!

I just finished iron argonaut - and man that is tough - to finish bronze is really an achievement - goodjobofitman

Congratulations!

and question have You statistics how many globals You got ? (I got setup what is good for argos and could grind them and searching for good grind option)

Gratz on your completion of the Bronze Argo Mission WoenK!
I would be interested in knowing how many Globals you got over the entire mission.
You did mention 2 CLD earned from it so at least 475 Globals I guess.

-AvalonRychmon.

Gratz on your completion of the Bronze Argo Mission WoenK!
I would be interested in knowing how many Globals you got over the entire mission.
You did mention 2 CLD earned from it so at least 475 Globals I guess.

-AvalonRychmon.

Globalrate went down immensly with Loot2.0.
At least I think, took a few breaks in between...and skilled on a lot of other things.
On roughly 6k Argos killed above gatherer I got 11 globals above 50 PED, before that I got one around every 150 kills on average.
It could be because of my outfit, must have been around level 50-55 in laser handgun then, now I am at 64 and using a gun according to my level. Also I got a few bigger ones than normal, overall return rate has not changed.

As for the land deeds, those where not entirely because of the Argos for bronze...I also got Points from Sumimas, Ambus, Scipulors and small Argos. I think I got most points on the small Argos, they are rated at 5 points per global in the event and they gloablled quite well for me. At the current rate one would need around 224 globals from young ones or 300 above young to get a a land deed.

Gz!!

Will that LA work for argo silver mission?

Answer: Yes

Last edited:
Congratulations on Argonaut Bronze completion!!

:sniper:

gz!

I finished mine with Argo Elite outside troy.

Too bad all the tens of thousands of argos I chopped with my 1x0 axe back in the day before Iron Missions existed didn't count when Iron Missions were introduced :laugh:

It has to been outside Twin Peaks year 2006. :handgun:

congratulations!! now you have two more missions to finish.. argo silver and argo gold.. good luck there :yay:

congratulations!! now you have two more missions to finish.. argo silver and argo gold.. good luck there :yay:

Silver seems to go faster, already 10k Points done :D

Global rate

Global rate is shit now, 2.5k Argos 1 global after 1.1k killd and thats it......tt return 78%..... done regurar and switched 2 bronze 350 kills bronze Arkos best loot 22ped

MA has fuc. ked with Multipliers.....

It was in 2 days .. Friday /Sathurday

Sunday went Troxie ... 467 kill @ Jurra .. best was= 2x 40+ peders ...

Did the Iron-Mission on them with Philosoper´s Sword, was very hard..... But bronce? Well done Mate!:wtg::wtg:

Back