So I guess we're just not doing state of the universe anymore?

Guess we should expect space changes in june? xD:girl:

Maybe if you spent all 10k on crit items? Most of the other stuff has really not gone down in value that much, and yes, the playerbase did take a hit on the switch to CryEngine, and has, according to the data released by MA, basically been steadily recovering since then.

The famous "2.0" actually makes the game a lot more fair for players overall while still providing opportunities for profit regardless, as long as players are willing to gear up well and hunt for markup (sounding familiar?) the majority of the players who were "lost" from this update were either players who are too lazy to care for anything other than brainless tt profit (leeching off rest of playerbase) or just had some negative experience and decided loot 2.0 was to blame because people are always looking for something to put the blame on, even if the loot 2.0 change overall actually benefited their gameplay.

Regarding it being easy to call somebody names, I have not done this in what I wrote at all, though I assume English is not your first language :confused:

I dont care about tt profit i allways use option to benifit from markup, i just dont like the idea of "secret" loot mechansim. Dpp used to rule this universe, now its pills, efficiency, kills/h, ped turnover, all together, non of em?
No man i hate buffs, worst idea of all time, they had to make 2.n because of crit+focus. I didnt invested that money, i was thinking about it and luckly i didnt. My point about shady invesstments was unlimited sib weapons price fall after efficiency bar came. My guess, play EU at event times, log in few times a month to hope for comeback gift, thats why im hating, i liked to play it daily but 20$/h is a little too much.

Sorry about my shady english :shots:

Back