Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2018-03-07
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes
  • Fixed the appearance for the NPC Anna Bjorkdottir
  • The Droka nearby Anna Bjorkdottir is no longer static
  • Fixed floating cameras related to the mission “Reset the cameras”

Fixed Issues
  • Corrected 7th area trigger for the mission “Monitor Genesis Star activities”
  • Fixed Modified Mayhem Token Item description, it should now be visible

Originally Posted Here

I didn't even know these eight year old missions needed any changes or fixing to be honest, nor have I heard of a Modified Mayhem Token until now.

Hopefully some of the 200MB in the content update were assets you plan on introducing in a larger upcoming release I guess?

Fixed the appearance for the NPC Anna Bjorkdottir

Must have been a High Res update for this NPC for a 200MB download??

Thank you. Bugs need to ripen like good old wine before opening them. I guess this means about 2025 for the chat channel bug. (I'll get to do the update only tomorrow, apologies if it was fixed and just not reported... but not holding my breath. So jaded.)

I didn't even know these eight year old missions needed any changes or fixing to be honest, nor have I heard of a Modified Mayhem Token until now.

Hopefully some of the 200MB in the content update were assets you plan on introducing in a larger upcoming release I guess?

I only went back to them recently to carry on with them. Remember, a mission that is 8 years old for some players is brand new for every newbie off the wagon.

Wistrel

Back