Entropia Universe 15.15.7.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Fixed additional issues causing erratic consumable buff stacking in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue causing some consumable buffs not to refresh properly when a previous buff still had time remaining and a new buff is consumed.
  • Restored buff stacking for healing tools to the functionality that existed prior to the 15.15.7.2 patch.
  • Fixed an issue affecting damage over time for flamethrowers and Arsonistic Chips.
  • Fixed an issue affecting the Teslapod hitbox.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

IF all is actually fixed this time around MA i say gg!
Edit: tested mod 2600 and adj res combo. Booom it works.

Good job MA!!

Last edited:
omg i feel tears of joy, almost 5 years i think since tezlapods cannot be hunted :eyecrazy:

Finally, hunted them the other day and melee was impossible, only jumping and shooting by clicking on their hp bar

Question

Has "playing" with loot algorithm been finialized, what are settings, what has been changed, how much?

What are settings and what are conditions for expected "normal " return?
What are condition for Items to drop?

MA, EU is presented as RCE ... so in EU (Europena Union) the sufficient information should be published for customers as per EU legislation ..., for customer to be able to make informed decisions!

(Ps this question is for MA and not addressed 2 players ....who again writing kill 1xillion MOb x to ...blablaablaa - that bullshit ...! )

Resnis

• Fixed additional issues causing erratic consumable buff stacking in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue causing some consumable buffs not to refresh properly when a previous buff still had time remaining and a new buff is consumed.
  • Restored buff stacking for healing tools to the functionality that existed prior to the 15.15.7.2 patch.
  • Fixed an issue affecting damage over time for flamethrowers and Arsonistic Chips.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

And that took 220 MB? Srsly? I suppose that Teslapods will have hitbox like whole Twin Peaks now lol.

God Job with repairing healing buf stacking tho (after two weeks).

Not really much content in this patch, but nice job with the bug fixing, hopefully that stuff is put to rest for good now.

As for hitboxes, there are plenty of other mobs that could use some fixing as well, but fixing at least Tezlapod is better than nothing.

One day the MindArk CEO rushes in the room wheezing from exasperation.
-- "You lazy bastards! Why have nobody informed me there is an exploit with buffs!? Is that why I'm paying you you useless lazy dimwits!!?"
Silence. Everybody's busy trying to look really small and inconspicuous.
-- What are you waiting for!!? Fix it, immediately! If I see any buff stacking by the end of the day you're all fired!!!

That's how they managed to destroy the whole buff system while trying to fix it, as usual.
We can see the same damn pattern repeating with every major bug--the fix is always worse than the bug itself.
It's as if there's nobody left in the office who knows anything about the basics of the game. Might as well fire them all and hire a whole new crew after every update.
Or maybe they're already doing that. Judging from the results it's hard to tell...

What? Who said test server? Are you kidding? That's MA, they don't do test servers.

What? Who said test server? Are you kidding? That's MA, they don't do test servers.

MA can't really do test servers, if they did the testers would be able to use that info to get an advantage. just imagine logging in the test server and seeing the all the Ark blades are getting an adjusted version

otherwise :D

MA can't really do test servers, if they did the testers would be able to use that info to get an advantage. just imagine logging in the test server and seeing the all the Ark blades are getting an adjusted version

otherwise :D

Well, ideally they would hire at least one employee to do QA but unfortunately they lack the resources to have proper QA staff, or proper developers, or proper designers, all I can guarantee is that there is at least one guy in that office, I can't guarantee any more than that though.

Their Live Support is not bad though, probably they work offsite and aren't distracted by VR Headsets and Bitcoin charts.

For now, let's just try to appreciate that everything seems good so far with these bugfixes, it's better than nothing.

Seems like they got a lot of work done in the past 3 months...

dear MA, is it possible to make your event mobs (this time bulks & co) not disappear after every release / restart? same thing happened last tuesday and came back around midnight

Silly question but: why does the release notes here seem to always differ from the ones on the loader screen ? Yes after 5 years the treazoids fixed, now if they would fix the berrys and the argos they would be finished. And people would why I say just leave it alone please don't help us anymore :).

...Fixed an issue affecting the Teslapod hitbox...

Yay! You fixed one!

Now can you fix the other 25+ or so that are broken?

Only been broke for ~5 years now or so...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-to-hunt-with-new-hit-box&highlight=hitbox

(The link to my list below is broke when my PCF account got wiped.)

Thanks in advance.

History for support case 322976:

2016-05-12 14:09 You wrote:

See thread I have on PCF I started as reference:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-Broken-For&p=3487111&viewfull=1#post3487111

The list will keep growing as I update.

In spirit or continuation of an old auto use tool/hitbox broke thread...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...possible-frustrating-to-hunt-with-new-hit-box

I wanted to start up a list again.

Here is the current of mobs with broken auto use tool/hitbox:

Allophyl
Aetherex
Atrox - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Berycled - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Chirpy - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Caperon
Estophyl
Fugabarba - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Gibnib - Auto use tool rarely works, most likely a size issue
Legionnaire - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob (when mob is sideways)
Mutated Riptors -
Ostelok
Prancer
Rextelum - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob
Scoria
Steel Bird
Snablesnot Male
Sumima - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob and maybe a size issue
Tide Claw -
Trooper - Auto use tool doesn't always work, depends on orientation of mob (when mob is sideways)

Thanks,
Norian
2016-05-12 14:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Norian,

Thank you for your support case.

We were actually already looking at the list prior to the support case, we do very much appreciate your time and effort especially in listening more specific error cases instead of just a general "this is broke".

Your contribution has been noted and as stated our Dev team are already looking at the specific creatures together with the Planet partners in question.

Well done Norian.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Silly question but: why does the release notes here seem to always differ from the ones on the loader screen ? Yes after 5 years the treazoids fixed, now if they would fix the berrys and the argos they would be finished. And people would why I say just leave it alone please don't help us anymore :).

You're seeing the Calypso release notes on the Client Loader, which are also visible on the forums here in a different sub-forum I believe.

These Entropia release notes are usually visible on their website.

As for hitboxes, Tezlapod was one of the worst, there are many other that are pretty bad/not good, but as far as I'm concerned argonaut and berycled are both pretty much completely fine, maybe they could make them slightly more generous just to make things even easier if they wanted to, but there are some hitboxes that are actually messed up that need to be looked at.

dear MA, is it possible to make your event mobs (this time bulks & co) not disappear after every release / restart? same thing happened last tuesday and came back around midnight

+1 to this !

Edit: Darkaruki just checked, they are still there

Last edited:
You're seeing the Calypso release notes on the Client Loader, which are also visible on the forums here in a different sub-forum I believe.

These Entropia release notes are usually visible on their website.

As for hitboxes, Tezlapod was one of the worst, there are many other that are pretty bad/not good, but as far as I'm concerned argonaut and berycled are both pretty much completely fine, maybe they could make them slightly more generous just to make things even easier if they wanted to, but there are some hitboxes that are actually messed up that need to be looked at.
Agreed they are not horrible but why should they not work perfect? Sometimes with auto use I have to get right in front of a berry before it will shoot. To me its kind like driving a car with a low tire its OK but it pulls to the left or right depend on the low tire so why would you not have it perfectly filled ??

Anyone test pill stacking?

Cool update MA...now my client loader crashes and I can't log in to see the one hitbox that was fixed even though 45 other mobs need it. And where's all the RT loot that disappeared last year???

If anyone has any ideas how to get loader to work let me know.

Edit:

Nvm I noticed my background pic was a different size since last night when my comp probably did something to itself...so I changed it and now client loader works. No idea how they were related. But still. Bring back the damn RT loot!

Last edited:
not "still" there, they disappeared and then were put back just like last release, this time it happened quicker though

+1 to this !

Edit: Darkaruki just checked, they are still there

not "still" there, they disappeared and then were put back just like last release, this time it happened quicker though

Interesting...

What, exactly, does this mean?

You can destroy a 100% skill pill by eating a 10% pill, making it 10% untill its entierly consumed.
The pillstacking isnt fixed at all.

Cool update MA...now my client loader crashes and I can't log in to see the one hitbox that was fixed even though 45 other mobs need it. And where's all the RT loot that disappeared last year???

If anyone has any ideas how to get loader to work let me know.

Edit:

Nvm I noticed my background pic was a different size since last night when my comp probably did something to itself...so I changed it and now client loader works. No idea how they were related. But still. Bring back the damn RT loot!

How did u fix the client loader Problem ? I cant login also anymore... my Loader crashes :(

You can destroy a 100% skill pill by eating a 10% pill, making it 10% untill its entierly consumed.
The pillstacking isnt fixed at all.

Thanks for the info, good to know things haven't been fixed. But I was more alluding to them telling us how it's supposed to work, since they haven't said that.

But I was more alluding to them telling us how it's supposed to work, since they haven't said that.

Yes i would love to know....
I would love to know if they are just stupid or incompetent.

very nice to see a bug fix release! :yay:

MA. They're in the business of doing mediocre bug fixes... Failing company. Mark my words

How did u fix the client loader Problem ? I cant login also anymore... my Loader crashes :(

Lol not sure really...i tried running as admin, all that stuff, then I noticed the background pic on my desktop was zoomed in on, like enlarged somewhat, then I noticed the ToS pop up was bigger than normal as was the client loader window...about 20% larger...so I got sidetracked and played around with the desktop background and picked a new picture, then a few minutes later I tried Entropia again and this time stuff was normal size and it worked fine. I know this sounds weird, and is probably unrelated to each other, but I wasn't seeing things because I wasn't smoking weed yet, so give it a try, it might help.

Back