FYI: bug on shared loot mobs where you don't get loot

ntelinatsos

Stalker
Society
GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
hi, i was hunting in shared loot feffoid waves. when we were in the last boss, i died and teleported to another tp (in a differend server), some seconds later, the remaining players there killed the boss and we globed (i got the swirlies) but i got no loot and didn't get the buff either

note: i've done a lot dmg to this mob (before i die) since we were like 7 players only and mob had like 1/4 hp left
note2: my contribute was to 100% since the first boss we killed (for the buff bug)

ps. i have already sent support case..

hi, i was hunting in shared loot feffoid waves. when we were in the last boss, i died and teleported to another tp (in a differend server), some seconds later, the remaining players there killed the boss and we globed (i got the swirlies) but i got no loot and didn't get the buff either

note: i've done a lot dmg to this mob (before i die) since we were like 7 players only and mob had like 1/4 hp left
note2: my contribute was to 100% since the first boss we killed (for the buff bug)

Did you check yours storage?

Its in ur storage!

as others have said it should be in your storage, and also this happens with regular mobs at times as well around the server lines

as others have said it should be in your storage, and also this happens with regular mobs at times as well around the server lines

good to know guys, i'll check it out..

Back