DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

interesting, thanks for sharing.

One how do we know this is actually MA and not a scam? Why would this not need in the news feed?

Two they are making a ingress/Pokemon go study k mining game? That will be part of your skill gains? They can't even get the pet game right.

One how do we know this is actually MA and not a scam? Why would this not need in the news feed?

Two they are making a ingress/Pokemon go study k mining game? That will be part of your skill gains? They can't even get the pet game right.

If you followed MA at all... You'd know...

Don't stick your head up your ass then be confused why you can't hear anything...

DeepToken will allow faster withdrawals and easier deposits!

Q: Will I be able to deposit DeepToken(DTA) for PED and withdraw PED for DeepToken?
A: Yes, players will have the ability to deposit DTA for PED and withdraw PED for DTA.

Q: Will I be able to purchase from the Entropia Webstore with DeepToken(DTA)?
A: Once the IPX and MindArk Bank have been established, use of DTA in the webshop and in association with the Entropia Universe will be reviewed and implemented where appropriate.

Q: How does DeepToken(DTA) affect the Entropia Universe?
A: DTA will help to expedite speed and cost of transactions both in and out of the Entropia Universe. As the IPX and accelerator come online, this will help to expedite growth of the platform. The percentage of the raise used for direct development of the Entropia Universe, will increase the usage of DTA and add to the current volume of assets available on the IPX. More details are available within the white paper and will evolve after the core benchmarks of the roadmap have been met.

Q: Will I be able to use DeepToken(DTA) within the Entropia Universe?
A: DTA will not initially be available for use within the Entropia Universe, as government regulations become more clear on cryptocurrencies, MindArk will review the potential of utilizing DTA within the Entropia Universe further and implement systems to benefit participants.

Tried to register, the email seems to be very slow to confirm? Anyone else experienced delays?

5.3.1 ENTROPIA UNIVERSE
MindArk is uniquely positioned to
create this platform thanks to the
Entropia Universe which will act as
a business model accelerator making
available its 70,000 digital assets to
the IPX. To begin with, the Entropia
Universe and its planet partners will
be the main beneficiaries of the IPX.
Firstly, MindArk will introduce
DeepToken into certain elements
of the Entropia Universe economy –
not to replace the in-game currency
(PED) – but as a part of the payment
and withdrawal process of the
Entropia Universe, expediting the
speed of inbound and outbound
transactions, and as a medium
of exchange in tandem with
the fiat fixed PED.

DeepToken will expedite
the speed of inbound and
outbound transactions
within the Entropia Universe.

6.3 KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
AND ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING
It is MindArk’s intent to build Know
Your Customer and Anti Money
Laundering (KYC/AML) assurance
into the DeepToken capability set,
so as to accelerate the withdrawal
process and create greater efficiencies
– both for the Entropia Universe
players, as well as for participants
on the IPX. This means that players
may withdraw PED as DeepTokens,
as opposed to fiat – which will
drive the uptake of the token.
Implementation of DeepToken as a
KYC/AML tool will start immediately
after the token sale is finished,
with an approximate release date
between three and six months later.
It will have an immediate use as an
enabler of transactions in the Entropia
Universe – in a function which will
also support the growth of legitimate
capital being used in the IPX.

I'm mostly cryptocurrency illiterate. Is DeepToken going to be mineable?

No, it is an ERC20 token.

That means that all tokens that exist will be minted during the sale, any unsold will be destroyed, and all tokens will have to come from investors of the token launch. No additional tokens will ever come into existence, and there is no way to accumulate more other than buying them.

Not mineable. It's an ERC20 token based on Etherium chain basically just like Neverdie coin. There will be 125 million tokens with 100 million being setup for sale during the ICO.

Site not loading that great for me does it say how much it is anywhere?

Site not loading that great for me does it say how much it is anywhere?

"The initial value of one DTA will be equal to one US Dollar. (1DTA=1USD) This value will be set at the release of DTA’s sale and will be tied to Ethereum from that point forward. Market fluctuation between USD and ETH will be the only market variability."

deeptoken.com is still for sale, lol. If it takes off that will likely turn in to a phishing site?

DeepToken Disclaimer said:
The DeepTokens (the “Tokens”) are not being offered to U.S. persons at this time and. Accordingly, U.S. persons are not permitted to participate in the offer and sale of the Tokens. Nothing contained in these Offering Materials shall, solely with respect to a U.S. person, constitute an offer to buy, sell, or otherwise invest in MindArk, or any affiliate thereof, whether through the purchase of Tokens or otherwise.

Through submission of my identification, and investment, I am verifying that I am NOT a U.S. person within the meaning of Rule 902(k) of Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). I have provided the Company with all requested supplemental information and documentation supporting this fact. Therefore, I am permitted to participate in the Token Generation Event and purchase Tokens.

I represent and warrant that I: (1) do not reside; (2) am not located; (3) do not have a place of business; or (4) am not conducting business (any of which makes me a “Resident”) in the state of New York. I further represent and warrant that I am not a Resident of any other state or country that requires virtual currency businesses to be licensed.

I agree that at any time in the future at which I may acquire an additional Token, I shall be deemed to have reaffirmed, as of the date of acquisition of the additional Token, each and every representation and warranty made by me in this Purchase Agreement or any other instrument provided by me to the Company in connection with that acquisition, except to the extent modified in writing by me and consented to by the Company.

I agree on behalf of myself and my successors and assigns, without further consideration, to prepare, execute, acknowledge, file, record, publish and deliver any other instruments, documents and statements and to take any other actions as the Company may determine to be necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable law and to effectuate and carry out the purposes of this Purchase Agreement. I further agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to sell me Tokens if, among other things, I refuse to comply with this provision.

:deal: :wise:

EDIT: https://deeptoken.io/disclaimer.html

Last edited:
funny... if true... base it on USD but not let US folks invest?

Also according to their numbers about 1/3rd of the player base of which I would imagine would be more inclined to invest having played EU.

Also according to their numbers about 1/3rd of the player base of which I would imagine would be more inclined to invest having played EU.

Here′s the player composition according to MA, Ex. is referring to.

playercomposition.jpg

:tiphat:

so they are going to release a total of 125 million coins at 1 dollar each, so a real 125 million dollar market cap? HAHAHAHA nice try MA. whoever is stupid enough to buy that crap is a real idiot. that thing is just bound to lose value. very. fast. anyone who just knows a little bit about cryptocurrencies can see this.

when you want to know how the value progression of deeptoken will be just look at compet deeds. it will be exactly the same.

They are setting up a proper bank, if what I read is true. They've been talking about it long ago before the idea of cryptos existed, but it was just the usual bellicose drumrolling. It's going to be interesting to see where ambition and reality will meet this time. But the environment is certainly more supportive of the idea now, with governments themselves getting involved in researching the possibilities of cryptos. And you can srew it up with invested customers who can't just uproot and walk away on a whim, but not with authorities.

can someone please tell me a single reason, why mindard would need a blockchain at all? oh, for KYC and AML, and because it's bound to the USD, and to block US citizens, i understand now.

but why please should we pay blockchain transaction fees, when as example paypal would be free? and why in hell does it need to be on a public ledger?

as usual, mindark doesn't understand the most basic concepts of the things they're doing. the only reason to do it, is fast cash, simple as that. probably more than we could deposit...

and in exchange we will receive some new bananaware, that will ripe on the landfill of entropian dreams over the coming two decades?
a new compet-ition and so much more to come later? :scratch2:

so they are going to release a total of 125 million coins at 1 dollar each, so a real 125 million dollar market cap? HAHAHAHA nice try MA. whoever is stupid enough to buy that crap is a real idiot. that thing is just bound to lose value. very. fast. anyone who just knows a little bit about cryptocurrencies can see this.

when you want to know how the value progression of deeptoken will be just look at compet deeds. it will be exactly the same.

Unsold tokens will be burnt (removed from existance) the amount of tokens has to do with how many are purchased, plus 25 million. They are not just making 100m tokens. That is however the hard cap on the sale.

They are setting up a proper bank, if what I read is true. They've been talking about it long ago before the idea of cryptos existed, but it was just the usual bellicose drumrolling. It's going to be interesting to see where ambition and reality will meet this time. But the environment is certainly more supportive of the idea now, with governments themselves getting involved in researching the possibilities of cryptos. And you can srew it up with invested customers who can't just uproot and walk away on a whim, but not with authorities.

If they raise 10m or over USD they will open a real life bank that people around the world can open accounts with. This will speed up withdrawals for sure.

Hmmm i wonder where this will land..
I hold my hourses and wait and se..:wise:

Personally, I did the best thing ever in my life and invested in Ethereum. And for once in my life, I timed it perfectly.

can someone please tell me a single reason, why mindard would need a blockchain at all? oh, for KYC and AML, and because it's bound to the USD, and to block US citizens, i understand now.

but why please should we pay blockchain transaction fees, when as example paypal would be free? and why in hell does it need to be on a public ledger?

as usual, mindark doesn't understand the most basic concepts of the things they're doing. the only reason to do it, is fast cash, simple as that. probably more than we could deposit...

and in exchange we will receive some new bananaware, that will ripe on the landfill of entropian dreams over the coming two decades?
a new compet-ition and so much more to come later? :scratch2:

They do not need a blockchain. They are not making one either. DeepToken is an ERC20 token running on the Etherium blockchain.

Etherium is cheaper than paying fees on any normal platform such as PayPal. It is also not possible to chargeback. It has many benefits. Being on a public ledger is what faciliates all of this, but that is a discussion for crypto and not DeepToken, I am happy to explain all the benefits of Cryptocurrency with you in a pm if you like.

It seems you don't understand the basic concepts...

Read this VERY carefully:

https://deeptoken.io/privacy-policy.html

See the keyword "credit score" and adjacent paragraphs. You will be transformed from being a customer of a private company making a game to being an account holder with a financial institution. This will have an impact on your privacy and your ability to separate your online presence from your real identity. Without insinuating any intent of doing anything outside of the law, this will have different implications depending on who and where you are: Swedish citizen or resident, EU citizen, US citizen, and every other jurisdiction.

I have initiated a dialogue with live support on the DeepToken website with the purpose of learning what thoughts MindArk has about this. I will ask their consent before publishing anything in case interesting facts emerge. For the time being I would encourage everyone to at least sharpen their awareness.

Read this VERY carefully:

https://deeptoken.io/privacy-policy.html

See the keyword "credit score" and adjacent paragraphs. You will be transformed from being a customer of a private company making a game to being an account holder with a financial institution. This will have an impact on your privacy and your ability to separate your online presence from your real identity. Without insinuating any intent of doing anything outside of the law, this will have different implications depending on who and where you are: Swedish citizen or resident, EU citizen, US citizen, and every other jurisdiction.

I have initiated a dialogue with live support on the DeepToken website with the purpose of learning what thoughts MindArk has about this. I will ask their consent before publishing anything in case interesting facts emerge. For the time being I would encourage everyone to at least sharpen their awareness.

You might want to read it more carefully, they only do so if they enter into a contract with you. Purchasing the tokens is not entering a contract.

..., I am happy to explain all the benefits of Cryptocurrency with you in a pm if you like.

i surely don't need any explanations from you, but maybe you could explain it to neverdie? even tho he received quite a sum of eth, he still can't get his things going nearly a year later. and so will mindark. we can talk again in 2020, happy investing!

PS: you can maybe explain it to me privately when mindark released their VR conferencing. i'll even pay a bit then, promised! :D

If they raise 10m or over USD they will open a real life bank that people around the world can open accounts with. This will speed up withdrawals for sure.

I'm not saying this is bad, not at all. I've been ranting about the asymmetry between deposits and withdrawals since forever and that I wouldn't take it for a serious investment opportunity until that changes. What I'm trying to point out here is that these changes have implications you may not have signed up for when you just wanted to play a game. Swedish law has some peculiarities where sensitive information about fellow citizens is concerned (I am living there as a foreigner from another EU member). The US has a very special stranglehold over their subjects' financial dealings all over the world. And so on.

Back