DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

ill ask this question here as well

now that this thing has been launched, have they started advertising anywhere that it is for sale? or are they really only trying to sell 100million tokens to the 4k or so EU players?

They made a post on bitcointalk today.

I googled it the other day to see if there was much buzz but found next to nothing besides other projects with similar names. Deepgold which sold deeptokens for some crypto game world. They call deeptoken DTA on the site not sure if they are using that symbol but that's used for Data token already it seems.

The fact they are not even listed on a single of the dozens of ICO related websites show how incompetent and ignorant they are about cryptoworld.
Every single company launching an ICO is listed and advertised months before the actual ICO start. all projects are benched, evaluated, analysed, reviewed so people can choose to go for an ico or an other. Mindark not even listed themself on a single place. Just sounds crazy.

I m following many ICO s since months, and i think i never saw such a failure, that dosnt surprise me at all lol.

thank you. this is what I was wondering. so no crypto person searching there crypto websites forums ico websites even knows of this deeptoken. Awesome :)

I just laugh on the white paper is interesting, they copy pasted on about 10 pages an idea of ​​a link as if it was their logbook https://ipstrategy. com/2014/01/08/the- players-the-future- of-the-180-billion- global-ip-market/http://

and page 37 my best it's not a little armatrix implanted who has fucked 80% of the weapons present :laugh:

Managing the economy is a more complex affair than one
might imagine. Diablo tried and, in our view, failed to deploy
a similar system. We cannot maintain the legitimacy of the
economy if we arbitrarily remove items because
we do not like the effect they are having in the game.
We always run a risk when we introduce new capabilities,
particularly with weapons, that something could go
terribly wrong. Imagine the impact of adding a weapon
that is unbalanced and incredibly powerful – it would
be like accidentally deploying tactical nuclear weapons

Last edited:
Imagine the impact of adding a weapon
that is unbalanced and incredibly powerful – it would
be like accidentally deploying tactical nuclear weapons

Like the Terminator? :rolleyes:

Like the Terminator? :rolleyes:

Exactly.. and diablo got their AH system wrong because they failed to account for it being a magnet for criminal money (money laundering) and charge back scams/fraud. At least we can say that Mindark attempts to shield the game from that (so we think).

Exactly.. and diablo got their AH system wrong because they failed to account for it being a magnet for criminal money (money laundering) and charge back scams/fraud. At least we can say that Mindark attempts to shield the game from that (so we think).

Or at least they try to lead us to believe that they try.

...kinda.

It's pretty hilarious that they put a live tracker up for the sales. Now instead of speculating on MA's failure, we can all watch it happen in slow motion.

Current raised, $2306... looks like they're going to fall several digits short of their goal.

2408$ now, some extra sold in 8 hours!

That would be around 7842952.16 hours to sell rest of them.

895 years, give or take. That's about same as Conpet ROI...that is weird!

Seems this deeptoken is timed to coincide with fishbank...I'll buy a fish tho :)

I was hoping these tokens would give them enough money to actually hire some real game (strategy) desingers who might help them save some playerbase but they failed at it horribly. I know many ppl actively trading in crypto. They told me about some stupid coin worth 8 cents on release weeks before it was launched.
Not one of them had any clue about this deeptoken.
Am i mistaken to consider this in cryptocurrency ? is this something different ? appears to be completly useless atm.

I was hoping these tokens would give them enough money to actually hire some real game (strategy) desingers who might help them save some playerbase but they failed at it horribly. I know many ppl actively trading in crypto. They told me about some stupid coin worth 8 cents on release weeks before it was launched.
Not one of them had any clue about this deeptoken.
Am i mistaken to consider this in cryptocurrency ? is this something different ? appears to be completly useless atm.

It's an ERC20 token. You can call it a cryptocurrency. At its root, it is fund raising for their project (instead of their usual means like compet deeds, etc). What should be of consideration is that it would also facilitate instant withdrawals, which I suspect would be that we withdraw to this currency. It's not fully disclosed, but it leads much to wonder.

You joke, but that's a real thing. It is called bounties.. whether mindark pays them is unknown.

ever since diablo 3 fake reviews, I think everybody knows about the 5$ ;)

So Deep Tokens are basically deeds?

We give MA money in advance to pay for development of some new thing. We hope they follow through and do it well enough that our investment increases in value.

So Deep Tokens are basically deeds?

We give MA money in advance to pay for development of some new thing. We hope they follow through and do it well enough that our investment increases in value.

except that deeds are more like stocks where you own part of something, e.g. Ark UG or calypso and get a scheduled payout depending on the turnover
and the tokens are a charitable donation that you give mindark without them giving you anything in return (except the token of course) and they have zero obligations towards your donation. if you are lucky and there is interested you may sell your token to others for a higher price, but if there is no buyer, ur donations is exactly that. a donation without anything in return

2 Questions

1. From their white paper, page 37

"The participation of the players
as managers in-game areas, and
sometimes even planets, creates
further complexities and opportunities
for those in the Entropia Universe.
Land managers can earn revenues
from other players by, for example,
charging a toll to enter a space station
or a fee to prospect commodities,
such as gold, on their plot of land."

The bolded part. What? Where? Have I missed something? Or are they just making shit up?

2. The price is 1 USD / Token right? So how have they raised 2515 USD but only sold 2461 tokens? :scratch2::scratch2:

You can buy tokens for ethereum also, maybe it has to do with the ethereum/USD rate to do?

2. The price is 1 USD / Token right? So how have they raised 2515 USD but only sold 2461 tokens? :scratch2::scratch2:

where is whitepaper EU :confused::rolleyes: no information on future locations, a total blur as always their.
how much % of implantation of the deeptoken will have in the economy of EU soon ? why we have no roadmap for 2018 while CLD buyers 25% of the planet (or more I no remember) ?

Quit and withdrawed all assets 6 months ago.

Now i am even more glad i did so!

Too short ... :lolup:

Quit and withdrawed all assets 6 months ago.

Now i am even more glad i did so!

Too short ... :lolup:

And why you are writing in a Forum, of a Game you don´t play anymore?:scratch2::scratch2:

Mindark better start their token marketing campaign (including some staff interviews detailing development work and progress as well as detailing future plans) or this will end in public embarrassment...

it might change around very quickly if they indeed have some partners ready to make a planet but not willing to do it unless the current way to get/create the digital assets is improved and MA to drop its monopoly on Calypso somehow - at least according to their whitepaper they would put the 70k current assets on the IPX @ 2019:
Development of the IPX with 70,000 digital assets as base.
Total of 150,000 assets available on the IPX from partners and third parties
Fixed it for you. Imagine parading for 100m$ and in two days you can't even buy half a bitcoin :D

Fixed it for you. Imagine parading for 100m$ and in two days you can't even buy half a bitcoin :D

Muhahaha

The other 'game' that raised over 100 million $ for development in public funding was heavily transparent giving daily posts from developers and weekly interviews from various staff as well as constantly exchanging feedback with 'future' players - and they did this not just for 40ish days but for years - you cant duplicate this by offering a token and going silent it takes effort and determination...

The other 'game' that raised over 100 million $ for development in public funding was heavily transparent giving daily posts from developers and weekly interviews from various staff as well as constantly exchanging feedback with 'future' players - and they did this not just for 40ish days but for years - you cant duplicate this by offering a token and going silent it takes effort and determination...

I think their different strategy, I see the implementation of the deeptoken in the repair terminal or other (in view of the whitepaper) that will require us to buy deeptoken to continue playing.
"forced" players , MA love it.
i would just like to know in 40 days how the withdrawals will be treated:rolleyes:
for me all this fuss over crowdfunding and tokens etc, is just an opportunity for to reach their $ 10 million for their bank, by adding elements at a lower cost to them :wise:

The other game is also an another elaborate scam. 100m+ bought you few hours of gameplay. Epic stuffs!

From what i can gather.

MA need the bank to run this weird IPX. In order to get the bank they need money. (they have been declined the bank before by the swedish authorities, so i am guessing the swedes are saying you have to have x amount of money)

In order to get money they are selling DeepTokens.

So when deeptokens doesnt get them the required money (x) to get the bank. Then this fails, i presume?

Rgds

Ace

I guess that depends on how much cash they need to open a bank, maybe 10% of that amount is enough, i have no idea but the big plans for marketing and development they have would for sure take a hit if they fail to raise less than half of i guess.

From what i can gather.

MA need the bank to run this weird IPX. In order to get the bank they need money. (they have been declined the bank before by the swedish authorities, so i am guessing the swedes are saying you have to have x amount of money)

So when deeptokens doesnt get them the required money (x) to get the bank. Then this fails, i presume?

Rgds

Ace

From what i can gather.

Rgds

Ace

I do not see why ipx would require a bank which will also accommodate customers outside (whitepaper), their bank is just a goal they have had for a long time and failed at the time. I take the example of steam a platform focused on games, so far I do not think it is they need a bank :rolleyes:

the simple example of IPX prove that MA has become too greedy and do not want to drop a % correct attractive to an investor and therefore prefer to sell IPX (parts) for rent here is what I read

Last edited:
Back