Deranged Colonist Causes Disturbances

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A strange, unidentified colonist was seen raving nonsense about a "grid" and "beeps" today at various settlements across Eudoria.

The disturbed individual (dubbed 'Grid-Man' by onlookers) frantically waved, clapped and danced in what seemed to be an attempt to get colonists' attention.

The CDF would like to assure the public that although 'Grid-Man' is clearly deranged, he is not believed to be dangerous.

## March 12, 2018 ##

Originally Posted Here

I suspect "grid man" is active on PCF too

i wonder who and how exactly they found this out at MAHQ :lolup:

Sounds like a theory miner from any day of the week.

there should be ma employees actually running around in-game and DOING the things described. would be 100000000 more interesting than just reading about it

there should be ma employees actually running around in-game and DOING the things described. would be 100000000 more interesting than just reading about it

That would be very cool but then that would mean having MA's singular employee not working on the game, which he already rarely does, so with that in mind I'm alright with not seeing 'Grid-Man' making any appearances if that means an extra five minutes will be spent working on Entropia.

Although, with that said, it could be argued that if MA's singular employee was forced to sign in and play the role of 'Grid-Man' he may realize the product he spends a collective 15 minutes working on per week actually has a real community of dedicated players and he might feel bad enough to work as much as ten extra minutes that week, so it might be a good thing after all in that sense.

A strange, unidentified colonist was seen raving nonsense about a "grid" and "beeps" today at various settlements across Eudoria.
The disturbed individual (dubbed 'Grid-Man' by onlookers) frantically waved, clapped and danced in what seemed to be an attempt to get colonists' attention. !!
The CDF would like to assure the public that although 'Grid-Man' is clearly deranged, he is not believed to be dangerous.

## March 12, 2018 ##
!

Originally Posted Here

I smell a new storyline :)

Yeah, I think the this announcement and this monument are probably connected, if I had to guess, I would say it's likely there are a few more monuments hidden around Calypso near settlements, if anybody feels like searching exhaustively for them, who knows, there might be some sort of prize or recognition to be earned there?

Just keep an eye out for an orange dot on your radar.

Last edited:
The disturbed individual (dubbed 'Grid-Man' by onlookers) frantically waved, clapped and danced in what seemed to be an attempt to get colonists' attention. !!

## March 12, 2018 ##
!

Originally Posted Here

Dude lives in the remote rural areas.

Word about Conpet payout finally made it to him.

Who can blame the poor lad about throwing a tantrum.

I remembered when Dare Daredevil Devil threw a simular tantrum in twin peaks, screaming and telling ppl to leave the sinking ship selling his shadow and imk2 dirtcheap and riflechips for 70ped each hehe

So making fun of me MA? Just because I am addicted to deranged grid mining?

Yesterday I did a deranged mining run in the contaminated pvp zone. Hid a few stones under a rock to not be robbed, wrote down the coord. Went back and realized I had written down the wrong coord. Grid-Man ran around like a mad chicken looking under every rock for 30 minutes.

I was thinking. "I guess they are having a field day now at the office" :mad:

Battle Royale ?

He was speaking tons about the grid is comming etc.. blabla.
My theory is that Mindark is going to jump on the popular Battle Royale style like PUBG.
Where a "grid" in a pvp zone forces the players to battle until one player stands the victor.

Would be cool imho if im right :)

Back