3 New Planets by 2020???

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
Hey all, I haven't seen anyone make mention of this, but over on mindark's deeptoken website there is a section outlining Mindarks roadmap. In this roadmap they state they are bringing 3 new planets online in 2020....

I'm just gonna say, I really hope Mindark has some big plans to initiate a galactic crafting/trading economy where, similar to welding wire, resources for space tech come from various planets because otherwise.....

That is only if they raise 3m dollars usd. 1m per planet.

Funny. Games dead. Keep dreaming

if the game is dead, why do you keep coming back? funny. keep dreaming :p
Haven't played in months. Just sitting back and watching the demise :popcorn:

Haven't played in months. Just sitting back and watching the demise :popcorn:

Value Time
Bokol Young 61 PED Sun, 20 Nov 2016 06:53:51
Bokol Old 48 PED Sun, 20 Nov 2016 06:17:35
Bokol Old 130 PED Mon, 25 Jul 2016 02:56:23
Bokol Young 25 PED Fri, 08 Jan 2016 02:09:07
Bokol Old 45 PED Sun, 03 Jan 2016 23:51:28
Oratan Slasher Thug 38 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:46:00
Oratan Slasher Thug 35 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:45:19
Oratan Slasher Thug 84 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:34:38
Bokol Old 63 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 22:39:04
Bokol Alpha 65 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:06:31
Bokol Mature 37 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:03:55
Bokol Young 25 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:53:25
Tiarak Young 12 PED Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:17:56
Tiarak Young 17 PED Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:15:02
Oro Alpha 28 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:59:44
Oro Alpha 28 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:52:08
Oro Dominant 14 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:29:01
Oro Dominant 14 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:21:19
Halix Prowler 10 PED Sat, 05 Dec 2015 23:33:39
Nusul Dominant 55 PED Sat, 05 Dec 2015 10:44:38

MORE LIKE YEARS . But he still coming back to trash :)

Thats Entropia you always will be here :yay:

Hey all, I haven't seen anyone make mention of this, but over on mindark's deeptoken website there is a section outlining Mindarks roadmap. In this roadmap they state they are bringing 3 new planets online in 2020....

I'm just gonna say, I really hope Mindark has some big plans to initiate a galactic crafting/trading economy where, similar to welding wire, resources for space tech come from various planets because otherwise.....

If it is well designed planets with a balanced economy, then it may be good to have this new planets.
I fear if MA designes this planets, including loot tables for mobs, resources for miners and crafting, then it will be fairly useless as it would just create another oversupply market with no MU to find after a few month running :)

LICENSING is key with the new planets.

I mean look at Lego these days, new sets are 90% licensed stuff like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Marvel shit!

New planets should be developed with just that in mind. Since EU already has no internal coherence lore-wise, it's perfectly legit to just add planets/moons like

McDonaldsland
Simpsontropia
Game of Throne planet (you come up with a name, I don't watch that)
DC Ville

As usual, neverdie had the right idea, namely licensing things. Only instead of rock bands and movies nobody has ever seen you need to use actually famous and trending things to attract as many people as possible. (ma doesn't care about newbie retention, so that raw volume of registrations approach seems a lot more realistic for them to use)

I mean who wouldn't want to shoot ronald mcdonalds or apus ;) and do missions teaming up with batman, right?

Nothing is happening until MA have a bank licence.....i cannot see this happening.

Rgds

Ace

LICENSING is key with the new planets.

I mean look at Lego these days, new sets are 90% licensed stuff like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Marvel shit!

New planets should be developed with just that in mind. Since EU already has no internal coherence lore-wise, it's perfectly legit to just add planets/moons like

McDonaldsland
Simpsontropia
Game of Throne planet (you come up with a name, I don't watch that)
DC Ville

As usual, neverdie had the right idea, namely licensing things. Only instead of rock bands and movies nobody has ever seen you need to use actually famous and trending things to attract as many people as possible. (ma doesn't care about newbie retention, so that raw volume of registrations approach seems a lot more realistic for them to use)

I mean who wouldn't want to shoot ronald mcdonalds or apus ;) and do missions teaming up with batman, right?

Just get the licence to make Gun Gale Online planet. its from the Anime Sword Art Online and in the anime it's a real currency VR game, you can even transfer your skills and avatar to different games (sound familiar ND?) it could pull a massive japanese market

SAO-GGO-Ann-Init_08-18-17.jpg

Regarding ND and licensing, i think everyone heard of Motorhead and kong. plus the Thing was a massive movie

trust me, 100x more people know mcdonalds or batman (and buy the their products/licensed articles) than motorhead (who only sold 15 million albums by the way). and I don't think there are any actual motorhead songs you can listen to on rt (in fact other than naming a few things after lemmy, I don't know what motorhead elements are on rt at all! certainly you need to go a little deeper than that)

just look at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...s#Highest-grossing_franchises_and_film_series

each of these could be used for a planet, if not an entire mmo! (well probably except for the animated movies and for fast & furious which doesn't have any recognizable plot to begin with, and except for the franchises that already have their own mmos). I don't know how neverdie scored the rights for motorhead and the two universal movies, but if he was able to do that, why not try to get a bigger franchise on board instead of issuing worthless tokens and stuff... ma should exclusively attempt to explosively grow eu instead of their shitty shitty side projects, and you can certainly do that by raking in massive publicity!

trust me, 100x more people know mcdonalds or batman (and buy the their products/licensed articles) than motorhead (who only sold 15 million albums by the way). and I don't think there are any actual motorhead songs you can listen to on rt (in fact other than naming a few things after lemmy, I don't know what motorhead elements are on rt at all! certainly you need to go a little deeper than that)

just look at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...s#Highest-grossing_franchises_and_film_series

each of these could be used for a planet, if not an entire mmo! (well probably except for the animated movies and for fast & furious which doesn't have any recognizable plot to begin with, and except for the franchises that already have their own mmos). I don't know how neverdie scored the rights for motorhead and the two universal movies, but if he was able to do that, why not try to get a bigger franchise on board instead of issuing worthless tokens and stuff... ma should exclusively attempt to explosively grow eu instead of their shitty shitty side projects, and you can certainly do that by raking in massive publicity!

yea i agree with simpsons/McD been higher than Motorhead, but can you imagine the costs to acquire them, The Michael Jackson planet would have been a massive pull, but sadly it all went sad and the project pulled.

better to focus on cult movie's IP, like anime, Evil Dead and such. or get a studio onboard like universial were on RT, they can manage the content and it can be rotated in and out.

leave the massive franchises to individual items, like Skullcandy Viceroy and Transformers helmet

Value Time
Bokol Young 61 PED Sun, 20 Nov 2016 06:53:51
Bokol Old 48 PED Sun, 20 Nov 2016 06:17:35
Bokol Old 130 PED Mon, 25 Jul 2016 02:56:23
Bokol Young 25 PED Fri, 08 Jan 2016 02:09:07
Bokol Old 45 PED Sun, 03 Jan 2016 23:51:28
Oratan Slasher Thug 38 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:46:00
Oratan Slasher Thug 35 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:45:19
Oratan Slasher Thug 84 PED Wed, 16 Dec 2015 06:34:38
Bokol Old 63 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 22:39:04
Bokol Alpha 65 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:06:31
Bokol Mature 37 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 19:03:55
Bokol Young 25 PED Mon, 14 Dec 2015 18:53:25
Tiarak Young 12 PED Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:17:56
Tiarak Young 17 PED Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:15:02
Oro Alpha 28 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:59:44
Oro Alpha 28 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:52:08
Oro Dominant 14 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:29:01
Oro Dominant 14 PED Tue, 08 Dec 2015 21:21:19
Halix Prowler 10 PED Sat, 05 Dec 2015 23:33:39
Nusul Dominant 55 PED Sat, 05 Dec 2015 10:44:38

MORE LIKE YEARS . But he still coming back to trash :)

Thats Entropia you always will be here :yay:

Goes to EntropaLife to look up stats :). +5 for wasting your time. Dont have to global to "play" the game.

Goes to EntropaLife to look up stats :). +5 for wasting your time. Dont have to global to "play" the game.

You not spending the regular 10 PED per day doesn't mean the game is dying :D

Guy posting on a forum for a game he stopped playing months ago just waiting for it to die talking to others about wasting time :laugh:

+ this :lolup:

You not spending the regular 10 PED per day doesn't mean the game is dying :D

+ this :lolup:

Expected hate. Getting butthurt when they hear the truth :confused:

tbh MA should have sold Caly to the people who are PP's 2day and created factions. Ark, Rock, Cyrene. split the planet up like a cake and they get to develop and try to get players to join their faction. And then we fight and the winner recieves x peds spent on caly back to said faction. Rank is decided by skills and we vote for our "president"

Factions could work in a big way, with pirates vs colonists, with different outposts (pretty much like in wow, alliance vs horde), could stimulate space and so on. But bah what we get is each week some useless crap filler between mayhems. No lore, no connection, no impact to the universe, nothing. Just big bulks and other piles of metallic crap attacking for no reason. And actually not attacking, just standing there, waiting to be killed. Glorious, what can I say.

Why we don't have yet a robotic planet or maybe some decent instance, not that beacon stuff? Like, some advanced robotic civilization made a kamikaze on Caly with a bigass ship, keep appearing here and there, but they're like.. nowhere to be found. No coherence, no idea, nothing.

Expected hate. Getting butthurt when they hear the truth :confused:

About you not being active in the game? :lolup:
I could not care less.

About oyur opinion that the game dying? Even less important :laugh:

The game is doing fine, imo. In the past year there was a lot of new content, a lot of major and bold changes, aiming to benefit the game in long term.
The game will never lack that segment of bored players that think they know the game is dead. This is as old as the game :yup:

Thanks man :p I also spend last 2 year in game and made near 60k peds from pets so i am doing fine whit my time :)

I also have a great time doing it :)

Thanks man :p I also spend last 2 year in game and made near 60k peds from pets so i am doing fine whit my time :)

noice, never really considering pets as profitable. it seems MA started the taming/pets and then give it up

noice, never really considering pets as profitable. it seems MA started the taming/pets and then give it up

Yea the lack of content arround the archipelago made a profit gone for now

Soon or later they will produce new content and until then will explore other fun stuff :) Not crafting to i sucks on it :yay:

Ma are looking for feedbacks about this BS . But when we give opinion they start changing the opposite . Why they never listen the player base .

And lethall i totaly agree but MA are not aware of prices we put on most new / items . And if they do even most of times is too late probably because ped is made allready .

Atm the top 1 player have found a way to do it for less than 7min and you can imagine for what gun grind he can make . In top of that Mindark pay him 50$ or or more every week .

Them folks from Sweden need to close it and re-balance this asap

K. keep talking. Most of your forum posts are attempts at trolls

lol, well, I think the definition of troll would suit you the best.

You said you dont play.
You're only here to insite reactions from people that DO play.
You're only wish is for the game to die.

So, please, if you dont care about the well being of the game, just leave.

otherwise, join the fun and take part again in this lovely little community.

if not, please stop wasting our time. :wise:

What troll you found in my post ???

I hate Battle simulator since day 1 .

How Mindark should know if something is work fine or no ? I like give my feedbacks on stuff i care .
You don't care about game ...the fok you doing here ?

lol, well, I think the definition of troll would suit you the best.

if not, please stop wasting our time. :wise:

Isn't that the point of a so-called troll? Keep feeding the troll. Waste your "valuable" time. Please. If you didn't want to waste your time you woundn't be here.

:offtopic::topic:

Keep to the point of the thread

What the fuck have I missed lol I thought evil dead was just another cabin horror :laugh::laugh::laugh:
how many movies are in this recap o_O?

in the originals, the first is fairly horror with comedy elements, the 2nd is a little more of the same but the 3rd is totally comedy fun (Army of Darkness)

you dont need to watch the first 2, you can just skip to Army of Darkness

Back