3 New Planets by 2020???

I like the idea of new planets although I would have some concern that adding 3 new planets within 3 years would dilute the player base too much.

Maybe 1 planet every 3 years would be a better idea. It depends on how MA are going to do this. By the sounds of it MA will front the 1M dollar to fund the planet and then outsource it's development to a third partly. Who ever is tasked with making the planets needs to be committed and enthusiastic about the universe. I don't think it is any coincidence the two most established planets after cally is ark and rock both run by ex players.

you dont need to watch the first 2, you can just skip to Army of Darkness

If you like horror comedy mixed with a lot splatter --> check out "Braindead"

Is it even possible to add 3 planets in 3 years? of course not
Plots still only have snugs, Akradia plots still don't even exist? 12 months for a moon?

and the ultimate proof it's smoke and mirrors, not even announced in EU.

Considering only Calypso, RT and Ark are functioning as planets, with NI, Cyrene, Monria, Toulan barely functional, there definitely is no room for 3 more planets.

Is it even possible to add 3 planets in 3 years? of course not

I disagree. I think they want to get their 'worthless crap' item count up to 100,000 and higher, higher, higher to show what a massive market of virtual goods you can access with that deep stuff.
Copy+paste is what they do best :laugh: - new motto: more of the same - just a different name!

It may even be the incentive for them to allow crates of everything too :yay: - look MA, massive increase in items there! You need to be aware of the drivers of change ...

3 more empty planets with population of 50 and 1 page on auction listings.

Where can I sign up?

tbh MA should have sold Caly to the people who are PP's 2day and created factions. Ark, Rock, Cyrene. split the planet up like a cake and they get to develop and try to get players to join their faction. And then we fight and the winner recieves x peds spent on caly back to said faction. Rank is decided by skills and we vote for our "president"

factions could be great, depending on how they are implemented. I'll think about that a lil

I like the idea of new planets although I would have some concern that adding 3 new planets within 3 years would dilute the player base too much.
Very doubtful. Why? Because currently, people for the most part just don't bother going to the already-deserted planets of Toulan and Next Island, plus Cyrene and RT to a (slightly) lesser extent.

Basically, right now, we have enough players for Calypso and Arkadia. A reasonable number of players stay on those planets and rarely/never leave.

Outside of that, there are the drifters who in number are probably enough to support roughly one half of a planet, but they regularly hop between planets and usually aren't in the same place one week to the next. It's those players who would be spread even thinner...it's highly doubtful, though, that new planets would attract brand new players, as Ark is the only one so far (maybe?) that has actually managed to do so.

Bottom line, existing planets would not be affected, and this would end up being a failed investment by whoever launches those planets, in addition to being wasted server space.

The planet partner is already a failure for the most part, so I would hope no more planets actually get added, as they would just be more bloat that wouldn't help anyone.

in the originals, the first is fairly horror with comedy elements, the 2nd is a little more of the same but the 3rd is totally comedy fun (Army of Darkness)

you dont need to watch the first 2, you can just skip to Army of Darkness

I watched that garbage for 15 min and turned it off in disgust

Back