Server maintenance postponed

Second time in a Month, in that a Patch/maintenance is postponed......

The Problems must be big...:scratch2:

Epic title is back :yay:

They haven't yet come to an agreement whose turn it is this week to put down the cards and go press the reset button.

They haven't yet come to an agreement whose turn it is this week to put down the cards and go press the reset button.

They should throw it out. :scratch2:

Don't act surprised. Typical :laugh:

Don't be so harsh, they prolly are busy breaking the Deeptoken :silly2:

I don't think MA can win when it comes to anything they do.

If they do maintaince people complain they broke something or lag or loot has changed.
If they dont do maintaince people complain that the servers are lagging or loot hasn't been switched on.
If they postpone maintaince people say they must have big problems to fix.

Seems like the community has only one way of thinking....yet they still continue to play the game.

If they do maintaince people complain they broke something or lag or loot has changed.
If they dont do maintaince people complain that the servers are lagging or loot hasn't been switched on.

Seems like the community has only one way of thinking....yet they still continue to play the game.

That sums up the entropia community quite well :laugh:

Lets complain! And if we have nothing to complain about, we'll complain that we have nothing to complain about :wtg:

Agreed....Stinkin thinkin never gets anything done and is counterproductive:mad:

That sums up the entropia community quite well :laugh:

Lets complain! And if we have nothing to complain about, we'll complain that we have nothing to complain about :wtg:

I do not complain. I just noticed and I speckled what reasons it has ..... :scratch2:

I do not complain. I just noticed and I speckled what reasons it has ..... :scratch2:

Dont worry mate, I was not referring to you in special.
I was just generalizing the entropia playerbase :tongue2:
(Yes, I plea guilty as well) :laugh:

Back