DeepToken Website Launched

yea i know. this is like a full collection of red flags :D

I think you guys make a to big fuss about it.

I mean, whats different about this ico to the normal day to day business in entropia?
People deposit ped, lose ped, and waste...uhh... I mean deposit again.
Now they just waste some more on some ico's.

Some folks just dont know what to do with their money. Let them be and let them lose some more! :wtg:

you all made your points and it's clear that you dont want any.
Now, move along. :dancing:

If I buy these tokens is there a way to convert to Ethereum?

I mean if this token offering were to fail is there something tangible that will underpin the value of Deeptokens?

Sorry if all this has been explained but reading all the blurb just turns my brain into sawdust.

Also, does anyone other than MindArk and the tokens offered at the launch already own any Deeptokens and make money if the launch is fully or over subscribed?

Only if an exchange lists it, otherwise there would be no way to sell them. This would be a primary concern for all those who have aspirations for withdrawing. As for the rest of the questions, they would be answered by understanding what crypto is.

I think you guys make a to big fuss about it.

I mean, whats different about this ico to the normal day to day business in entropia?
People deposit ped, lose ped, and waste...uhh... I mean deposit again.
Now they just waste some more on some ico's.

Some folks just dont know what to do with their money. Let them be and let them lose some more! :wtg:

you all made your points and it's clear that you dont want any.
Now, move along. :dancing:

That's a good point :D

Why buy this coin? Is there expected ROI or something?

Why buy this coin? Is there expected ROI or something?

why buy bitcoin?
Is there expected ROI on that?
Why buy gold?
Is there expected ROI on that?

I'm totally clueless on this whole crypto thing here.

So a question to the ppl that know about it.

Lets say they open this Deeptoken, sell 1 million dollars worth. then close the doors on the deeptoken? is there any repercussion to this? do they just keep the money and walk away scott free?

If they do get to keep the money and just walk away wouldn't this be a good thing for EU?? they collect 1-3million bucks on the backs of some investors. we as EU players get to enjoy whatever marketing/upgrades/whatever they use to help the game?

From a EU player standpoint this only looks good to me.
From a person investing in Deeptoken, I have no clue cause I'm totally confused by crypto-anything.

I'm totally clueless on this whole crypto thing here.

So a question to the ppl that know about it.

Lets say they open this Deeptoken, sell 1 million dollars worth. then close the doors on the deeptoken? is there any repercussion to this? do they just keep the money and walk away scott free?

If they do get to keep the money and just walk away wouldn't this be a good thing for EU?? they collect 1-3million bucks on the backs of some investors. we as EU players get to enjoy whatever marketing/upgrades/whatever they use to help the game?

From a EU player standpoint this only looks good to me.
From a person investing in Deeptoken, I have no clue cause I'm totally confused by crypto-anything.

If they sell 1 million dollars worth, they now have 1 million dollars no-strings-attached. Buyers cannot get their money back from MindArk; if you wish to get your money back, you need to sell your DeepTokens to other people who would buy it via an exchange. If nobody wants to buy your DeepTokens, you lower your selling price until you have a buyer.

But wait. MindArk is also keeping 25 million DeepTokens of their own for free; essentially they are diluting the value of your "investment" as soon as you buy it. In addition to the revenue of DeepToken sales, they are also able to sell their own 25 million DeepToken cache to further increase their revenue at the expense of DeepToken owners (increased supply will lower the value of your DeepTokens).

The value of crypto is pretty much driven by speculation. I don't see any reason to speculate that DeepToken will increase in value; Entropia has been on a death march since the last decade, Compets was a flop, and the whales are drying up.

Some food for thought: When was the last time MindArk actually invested a significant sum of their own? I'll give you a big hint, they lost most of that money over it and it starts with 'C' and ends with 'astle'.

Oh well, I doubt many will fall for their scheme this time around; I'm sure most of the people who would have been fleeced have already learned their lesson with those Compet deeds. I fully expect MA to continue with this model until they go bankrupt (ie. investment schemes using other peoples' money).

If they sell 1 million dollars worth, they now have 1 million dollars no-strings-attached. Buyers cannot get their money back from MindArk; if you wish to get your money back, you need to sell your DeepTokens to other people who would buy it via an exchange. If nobody wants to buy your DeepTokens, you lower your selling price until you have a buyer.

But wait. MindArk is also keeping 25 million DeepTokens of their own for free; essentially they are diluting the value of your "investment" as soon as you buy it. In addition to the revenue of DeepToken sales, they are also able to sell their own 25 million DeepToken cache to further increase their revenue at the expense of DeepToken owners (increased supply will lower the value of your DeepTokens).

The value of crypto is pretty much driven by speculation. I don't see any reason to speculate that DeepToken will increase in value; Entropia has been on a death march since the last decade, Compets was a flop, and the whales are drying up.

Some food for thought: When was the last time MindArk actually invested a significant sum of their own? I'll give you a big hint, they lost most of that money over it and it starts with 'C' and ends with 'astle'.

Oh well, I doubt many will fall for their scheme this time around; I'm sure most of the people who would have been fleeced have already learned their lesson with those Compet deeds. I fully expect MA to continue with this model until they go bankrupt (ie. investment schemes using other peoples' money).

I'm not looking to buy any of these tokens. what I'm saying is, this seems like a good thing for the EU players. no matter what they do with the money. It is STILL an influx of money. if it actually takes off, even better for us, the community.

Like others have said and yourself its speculation. I have read US people cannot buy these tokens, if I could I would throw 100$ at it. I waste more money on dumber stuff all the time. hell I pay more then a $100 a week to smoke cigarettes. Ppl will buy this. how much of it, no idea.

But if that dougecoin or whatever coin(the one with the dog meme on it) can sell than anything can sell.

Ive been here since 2011, and the sky was falling before I even arrived. here we are 7 years past when I started and the sky hasn't fallen yet.

maybe I'm just the eternal optimist, but I'm finding it hard to see the downside here from the EU playerbase side.

If they sell 1 million dollars worth (...) MindArk is also keeping 25 million DeepTokens of their own for free (...) sell ...

Isn't this quite a bit too transparent for a ruse? Wait, don't answer that...

Only if an exchange lists it, otherwise there would be no way to sell them. This would be a primary concern for all those who have aspirations for withdrawing. As for the rest of the questions, they would be answered by understanding what crypto is.

Exchanges are extremely easy to be listed on. You just need to pay. Others are more picky but if you're on 1 exchange that's all that matters. Decentralized exchanges are even easier to get onto.

I think only 3 people in EU know shit about crypto enough to actually form an opinion on this Token Launch.

For fucks sake, it's not even an ICO that you keep saying. It's not a security, it's not a coin. It's a Token Launch, but explaining the legal difference there is beyond most of your understanding if you don't understand the basic ideas of crypto.

<snip>
maybe I'm just the eternal optimist, but I'm finding it hard to see the downside here from the EU playerbase side.

You're absolutely right, there is no downside to the player base since free money for MA = game stays afloat longer. The only risk here is that the "investors" (who are the players) will only fund these poor investments for so long.

I'm with you and would love nothing more than to see this game succeed; I just think there are the wrong people at the helm right now.

Exchanges are extremely easy to be listed on. You just need to pay. Others are more picky but if you're on 1 exchange that's all that matters. Decentralized exchanges are even easier to get onto.

I think only 3 people in EU know shit about crypto enough to actually form an opinion on this Token Launch.

For fucks sake, it's not even an ICO that you keep saying. It's not a security, it's not a coin. It's a Token Launch, but explaining the legal difference there is beyond most of your understanding if you don't understand the basic ideas of crypto.

uhm... you do know that a token is also a coin, right? every token is a coin but not every coin is a token. a coin is something that is used purely as an asset transfer while token have additional features, depending on the token. nevertheless that makes the token not less a coin as most people who buy and sell these token (coins) via exchanges only want the money and dont want to use the added features at all it makes the tokens essentially coins for them.
and i have to add that there is no official definition on what a coin or a token is. the thing i wrote above is just the overall consensus with the biggest approval.

:popcorn:

Price in ico : 0.25 cent per Neverdie coin I believe, with ethereum around 300
Current price of ND token 0.035 cent with ethereum at 600

oh so NDs ponzi scheme scam coin is still worth a little more than 10% of its initial price? im surprised. but this is a nice preview to the MA scam coin(token)
even on the december bull run it didnt come close to its initial price xD

oh so NDs ponzi scheme scam coin is still worth a little more than 10% of its initial price? im surprised. but this is a nice preview to the MA scam coin(token)
even on the december bull run it didnt come close to its initial price xD

Well even 10% of initial cap means nothing when you are unable to sell anyway, due to lack of proper exchange and volume / support. ASwell as clear lack of care about investors and crypto community judging on everything we can check out such as what I submitted as starting point.

I heard it was pretty easy to get on exchanges.. And surely with 5.8 million usd worth of ETH that ND got in ico which are right now worth 12 Million, you'd expect more volume than 19$ today
(volume = ammount traded btw) and a better cap than 1.5Million $ worth of ethereum right

(it should be at least 12 Million cap right ?)

it still would be a total shitty performance for 8 month "live"but slightly "less worse" i'd say ;)

Oh also at least a better exchange than hitbtc which is the only one around for neverdie token(s).
Because, the statement made by one of the clueless crypto expert in here such as :
"All you need is one exchange" , couldn't be more far from the truth.

So I guess, no, just one exchange and being careless doesn't magically create support.

I mean it's simple maths.

Please tell us all about crypto, the expert in here, that are trying to bank on this ico, sorry, I mean on this "token launch" or "token generation event" , however you want to call it, which is obviously totally different .. xD

(you know who you are ;D)

Last edited:

uhm... you do know that a token is also a coin, right? every token is a coin but not every coin is a token. a coin is something that is used purely as an asset transfer while token have additional features, depending on the token. nevertheless that makes the token not less a coin as most people who buy and sell these token (coins) via exchanges only want the money and dont want to use the added features at all it makes the tokens essentially coins for them.
and i have to add that there is no official definition on what a coin or a token is. the thing i wrote above is just the overall consensus with the biggest approval.

There's no use debating the difference between tokens and coins. This is exactly why this business "opportunity" will fail, the complexity of crypto is still far too high for the average Joe.

I'd hope anyone buying DeepTokens has the sense read MA's white paper and if they still want to buy DTAs, well... a fool and his money are soon parted.

In case anyone missed it, the planned endgame of DeepTokens is to be a currency to support the payment for digital goods; specifically, they reference patents and online game items). I mean if they took even 5 minutes to do a SWOT analysis, they would have seen quite a few critical flaws with this model.

-Crypto is still not mainstream, well understood, or trusted by the general population; it may never be
-Selling game items violates the EULA/TOU of many games. Also, well established sites already exist to do this anyways, such as PlayerAuctions.
-Why would anyone want to buy/sell stuff for crypto (specifically THIS crypto) instead of real money? If I can sell my +15 Helm of Amazing for USD$500, why wouldn't I just sell it for $500 directly?
-There are already a ton of tokens out there trying to do the same thing, unsuccessfully (ie. accept my token instead of real money!). Is there a reason this token would be any different? White paper does not address.

Also, from their site:
What is a Token Sale? How does it differ from an ICO?

An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying digital assets in exchange for other digital assets or traditional currencies. Investors in an ICO do so in the hope that the digital assets, or coins, will rise in value, like Ethereum has done since its ICO in an impressive way.

During a Token sale (also known as a Token Generation Event), in contrast, participants are making charitable contributions towards a cause they believe in. Tokens are generated by the blockchain system after the fundraiser and are not provided by the foundation or old as part of the fundraiser. A Token sale is when a project utilizing either existing blockchain technology, or adapting an existing technology to their own needs, offers a “Token” in exchange for fiat or crypto currencies.
MA is even openly admitting you are giving them free money. The real insult to injury here is that despite this free money they are getting, they are still taking 25 million tokens for free.

MindArk is very excited about this new venture, and looks forward to the development possibilities for Entropia Universe and the IP Exchange (IPX) that will be facilitated by sales of DeepToken.

Will MindArk support Sequenced Packet Exchange (SPX) aswell?

;)

also recruit 711, MA in your team. Already not able to put a link on a Thread :laugh:
And not able to create a real service of their bank online but they want a real Mindark bank :laugh:(they are not supposed to have a bank certificate already? :rolleyes: )

But don't tell venture capital that, it was a "token launch".

lol :popcorn:

I mean, i guess to his defense.. you could pay to get on a scam exchange like cryptropia.. but neverdie obviously didn't succeed in doing that to gain more interest for his coin.

You know, people say there are no downsides to the player base, but it is if it isn't listed on the exchange and you can only withdraw to these coins (which is the only way you're really going to do instant withdrawals). There's many questions to be answered and no outlet to answer them unlike any other ICO, token launch, or whatever stupid semantic game you want to play.

the real problem lies in the relationship between MA employees and some shareholders who will surely impoverish the "little people single" but the enrichments during synchronized waves, already worked at MA and possed still an active player this is abnormal.
some have personal jackets, but some are fucked their statues :rolleyes:

you have such good advisers around you MA that you have chosen the best time to launch your tokens when google advertises the advertising ban ico's :clap:

Last edited:
they are on another planet already, maybe the planet men in black will come soon :laugh:
_DSC4100.jpg

_DSC4247.jpg

See cryptocurrencies dropped again today, 10-15% loss, if DT is pegged to ETH, will a lower start point be a good or bad thing

[h=3]DeepToken Website Launched[/h] The DeepToken website, DeepToken.io, is now online and will be announced to the general public on Thursday, March 15, 2018. In the meanwhile, finishing touches are being made to the website.

The official DeepToken sale will begin on March 15, 2018, at 13:00 CET. Press releases and marketing efforts will commence several hours beforehand. :laugh:

MindArk is very excited about this new venture, and looks forward to the development possibilities for Entropia Universe and the IP Exchange (IPX) that will be facilitated by sales of DeepToken.

For more information, please visit the DeepToken website.

Originally Posted Here

one day it will be necessary that they are a true communication manager :yup:

so if one token is 1$, I expect them to sell maybe 2500. and ma gets 25 million of em automatically.

compet would've had a chance if done right. this however has no chance in all the nine hells to ever be even slightly more successful than a total and utter loss of all money put into it. that this... thing was actually created is nothing but a sign of insanity and utter despair

1482 DTA
AVAILABLE
99998517 DTA
RAISED
324 USD

how does that work= 1482 sold at 1 dollar per token and only 324 usd raised? if you wanne fake your numbers please do it correctly MA...

Back