DeepToken Website Launched

What i dont understand is why you decided to raise funds like this?
Deeptoken is 100% premined wich basicly means you are raising funds for ur busines plan. Incase you cant gather money via usual ways than this is a scam.

Can we expect airdrop for this tokens?

1482 DTA
AVAILABLE
99998517 DTA
RAISED
324 USD

how does that work= 1482 sold at 1 dollar per token and only 324 usd raised? if you wanne fake your numbers please do it correctly MA...

Maybe USD is just the purchases via Fiat and means the rest was bought with ETH?

Not sure either.

Maybe USD is just the purchases via Fiat and means the rest was bought with ETH?

Not sure either.

its weird, now its 1690, so increase of 208 tokens sold, but the rasied went up by $218

unless its out of sync somewhere and it'll catch up

now its 1885 and 745 dollar... i suspect they dont count the deeptoken bought with ETH into the dollar amount. but thats quite shady. well. its MA.

im kinda sad for the people who lost their money already...

On completion of the token sale, the
proceeds will be allocated as follows:

50% – Development of the
IPX including the Entropia
Universe development

25% – Marketing and PR

5% – Business development (B2B)

5% – Legal and regulatory

10% – Token offering costs
(advisors and enablers)

5% – Contingency fund.

I see it rather as an answer

read the white paper deeptoken and is :laugh:

MindArk will require a minimum
of $10 million USD to establish the
MindArk Bank, with a 18-24-month
setup window. This capital will
cover regulatory fees, research
and development, marketing, and
establishing of the core business
including its liquidity fund.

8.1.1 DISCL AIMER
MindArk cannot guarantee that it
will be granted a bank license by
the Swedish banking authorities
(Finansinspektionen) and will have to
go through the necessary application
process. However, MindArk is well
positioned to do this and confident
of a successful license application
having been previously granted the
same banking license in 2008. Due
to the global financial crisis at the
time, the project was put on hold.

5.2 AN EXAMPLE OF THE IPX IN ACTION

A brilliant technology is owned
by a patent holder in Sweden

An investor from Indonesia sees an
opportunity for commercialization
in their local market.

The IPX enables the investor to locate
the technology; establish a dialogue
with the patent holder; agree a license
agreement through a smart contract
recorded in DeepToken; and pay the
monthly license fees in DeepToken

https://deeptoken.io/docs/V6_MindArk_Whitepaper_SINGLES.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: San
1885 DTA Available 99998114 DTA Raised 745 USD - they are using their own loot mechanisms ;) - i think they need a global to balance things..... :ahh:

since the initial launch, each DT sold is adding about $1.04 to the funds

What i dont understand is why you decided to raise funds like this?
Deeptoken is 100% premined wich basicly means you are raising funds for ur busines plan. Incase you cant gather money via usual ways than this is a scam.

Can we expect airdrop for this tokens?

Lot are done this way off the eth blockchain.

read the white paper deeptoken and is :laugh:

MindArk will require a minimum
of $10 million USD to establish the
MindArk Bank, with a 18-24-month
setup window. This capital will
cover regulatory fees, research
and development, marketing, and
establishing of the core business
including its liquidity fund.

8.1.1 DISCL AIMER
MindArk cannot guarantee that it
will be granted a bank license by
the Swedish banking authorities
(Finansinspektionen) and will have to
go through the necessary application
process. However, MindArk is well
positioned to do this and confident
of a successful license application
having been previously granted the
same banking license in 2008. Due
to the global financial crisis at the
time, the project was put on hold.

5.2 AN EXAMPLE OF THE IPX IN ACTION

A brilliant technology is owned
by a patent holder in Sweden

An investor from Indonesia sees an
opportunity for commercialization
in their local market.

The IPX enables the investor to locate
the technology; establish a dialogue
with the patent holder; agree a license
agreement through a smart contract
recorded in DeepToken; and pay the
monthly license fees in DeepToken

add

Within the Entropia Universe,
over
33 million microtransactions
take
place every day
, resulting in a
Gross Universe Product of
over
$400 million
– larger than seven
real-world sovereign nations

lets me see count in my history transaction :rolleyes:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297505-EU-come-to-impossible-middle-deposit/page19
1373387x 27Aug 2017
1365961x 12May 2017

let's rip this shit :dunce:

They likely count every mob killed and every craft and every probe dropped as 1 to 50 microtransactions each

1 for each shot, 1 for tax credit, 1 for pp credit, etc etc etc.

Morfoc just beat me to it, was about to post in a similar vein. Everybody should read the whitepaper. Scratch that, not "should", it's really an order.

There are mainly two answers I am still missing in it, or just haven't discovered in a hurry:

1. There are two lines of development where DeepToken is involved, the IPX which is described in some length, and the fact that it's supposed to facilitate our withdrawals from our Entropia accounts at some point. But the latter I find only as an ancillary remark. How are we going to get our money out? This should have been clarified absolutely BEFORE the sale. Many don't care and buy anyway, but you're going to get all the shit there is in the world poured over your head if you let people jump in blindly and let it fizzle again, as has happened before. Only this time people will go to jail, if we're talking bank and authorities involved.

2. Will our Entropia Universe accounts at some point become MindArk Bank accounts with all the legal implications, which are different for everybody depending on the country they live in, or will they remain separate entities? Is there going to be a choice? How will this affect privacy? Will the connection between your avatar and real identity be revealed to any entity or authority other than MindArk, the game company, who currently holds our information?

The second question is already subject of a dialogue with support. I was just informed by Entropia Universe support that they are unable to answer this, DeepToken has a separate support line. I was confused by the fact that my first chat contact with DeepToken support used the name of a known Entropia advisor. I'll find out how all this untangles.

They likely count every mob killed and every craft and every probe dropped as 1 to 50 microtransactions each

1 for each shot, 1 for tax credit, 1 for pp credit, etc etc etc.

yeah I understood that by reflecting on their magic calculation :ahh:

"Within the Entropia Universe, over 33 million microtransactions take place every day, resulting in a Gross Universe Product of over $400 million"
So you're saying (lobsters?) that each microtransaction is for an average of 12 dollars? Sheesh, even the term micro no longer means what it used to.... is anything safe?

If they need $10 million USD for the bank idea this time round... then .... nah... I don't think so, especially not in the form of 'charitable donations'....

*nicely answered by Haruto 2 posts further down - ty for solving that first point*

Last edited:
Game is the game, no one force u to buy deep tokens, when compet game was released, i downloaded it, played some times, then deleted, it is has noffing about eu, only some mobs are similar

"Within the Entropia Universe, over 33 million microtransactions take place every day, resulting in a Gross Universe Product of over $400 million"
So you're saying (lobsters?) that each microtransaction is for an average of 12 dollars? Sheesh, even the term micro no longer means what it used to.... is anything safe?

G*P is typically measured per year, which would mean those 'microtransactions' are 'over 33 PEC' on average ('over 4 yrd PED'/365/33 mio ~= 0.332).

Sounds plausible. Most of mine are 100 and 50 PEC. (unamped mining)

edit: removed redundant precision

I just received this in email today:

Dear best player to ever play Entropia Universe,
Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your identity due to Unfortunately, due to US regulations, private US citizens cannot be whitelisted at this time. If this restriction changes, we will contact you via email. Accredited investors from the US interested in DeepToken should contact DeepToken support. Please try again or contact us at support@deeptoken.io for more info

So can I or can't I? What does "accredited investor" mean?

lmgtfy:

In the United States, to be considered an accredited investor, one must have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one's primary residence, or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 combined income if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. The term "accredited investor" is defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

Source

1482 DTA
AVAILABLE
99998517 DTA
RAISED
324 USD

how does that work= 1482 sold at 1 dollar per token and only 324 usd raised? if you wanne fake your numbers please do it correctly MA...

DeepToken are indeed worth 1 USD each.

The amount displayed under "Raised" reflects transactions for fiat currency (that is, not including sales via ETH). To avoid confusion, the "Raised" section will be removed from this ticker.

Game is the game, no one force u to buy deep tokens, when compet game was released, i downloaded it, played some times, then deleted, it is has noffing about eu, only some mobs are similar

Every single digital asset represents a
decision by MindArk or a planet partner
that the existing assets available are
insufficient to achieve the outcome
required and so an investment of
development resource is required.
In some cases, these digital assets
might represent weeks of work by
a software development team.

The DeepToken will also have a
function in the Entropia Universe
payment and withdrawal process,
expediting the transfer of its in-
game virtual currency – the Project
Entropia Dollar (‘PED’) – into real-
world currencies and back again.
Furthermore, DeepToken holders
will immediately benefit from the
consumption of tokens used for
transactions and deterioration of
items within the Entropia Universe

3.3 BUSINESS ROADMAP
Implementation of DeepToken into
Entropia Universe payment eco-system

5.3.1 ENTROPIA UNIVERSE

Firstly, MindArk will introduce
DeepToken into certain elements
of the Entropia Universe economy –
not to replace the in-game currency
(PED) – but as a part of the payment
and withdrawal process of the
Entropia Universe, expediting the
speed of inbound and outbound
transactions, and as a medium
of exchange in tandem with
the fiat fixed PED.

if i understand well i will withdraw in the future 2000peds that are worth $ 200 current to deeptoken who bought them $ 200 but maybe my deeptoken it will sell that $ 0.005 :scratch2:

Last edited:
DeepToken are indeed worth 1 USD each.

The amount displayed under "Raised" reflects transactions for fiat currency (that is, not including sales via ETH). To avoid confusion, the "Raised" section will be removed from this ticker.

thanks for clarifiying it, although i pointed that out in an earlier post.

"Simmonds said the company hopes to generate more than $100 million through the token sale."

oh boi :lolup:

100M$ is an easy calculation he just said they hope to sell all 100M tokens

but there is also this

“We’ve had a good head start to be a part of this,” Simmonds said. “We’ve been following the market and decided to go this route for a few reasons. Most companies tend to lose control raising money. We wanted to keep total control of our business plan. It’s the same business plan we have had for many years, and this token could make Entropia Universe what we always wanted it to be.”

"Simmonds said the company hopes to generate more than $100 million through the token sale."

how does he want to generate MORE than 100 million usd when the absolute maximum on 99,999,999 tokens is 99,999,999 usd? ... they cant even do basic maths calculations anymore?

how does he want to generate MORE than 100 million usd when the absolute maximum on 99,999,999 tokens is 99,999,999 usd? ... they cant even do basic maths calculations anymore?

dark moon :rolleyes: just calypso and arkadia forum have spam deeptoken

cos there is 125,000,000 tokens, they hold 25,000,000 which they can sell at a later date, so if (unlikely) 99,999,999 tokens sell, and they sell their 25,000,000 tokens for $1 or more each then thats well over $100,000,000

NAGA Coin, raised $10m USD recently. I will see how this DeepToken goes first, needs to crack 1 million coins sold barrier. With Google cracking down on crypto advertising it makes things hard.

how does he want to generate more than 100 million usd when the absolute maximum on 99,999,999 tokens is 99,999,999 usd? ... They cant even do basic maths calculations anymore?

eth ............

I just received this in email today:

Dear best player to ever play Entropia Universe,
Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your identity due to Unfortunately, due to US regulations, private US citizens cannot be whitelisted at this time. If this restriction changes, we will contact you via email. Accredited investors from the US interested in DeepToken should contact DeepToken support. Please try again or contact us at support@deeptoken.io for more info

SEC rules around securities. We cant participate in ICOs.

SEC rules around securities. We cant participate in ICOs.

Yes but I am sorry to tell you, it's not an ico, it's a "token launch" , so it doesn't apply, or does it. :laugh:

Let's hear what the brightest and best crypto investors in here that know how to run an ico efficiently obviously, and how to scam in the best way have to say about it, (I mean a token launch sorry, sorry)

Even Neverdie knew how to successfully grab a few millions easy, and I can tell you that he did way more than what this ico is doing to spread the word, I mean scam.

MindArk, next time, call me if you need an advisor, I might actually give you a hint or two. :silly2:

ps: I also was an advisor before in an ico, so yeah I do know what I talk about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back