DeepToken Website Launched

guess it depends on if, how and what will be offered in that IPX - if e.g. you could buy intellectual property rights for e.g. use of imk2 template or any of those new guns template and get some % out of activities done with them, could turn out quite lucrative

suppose however this is more use for planet creators though and way they acquire stuff to be used from MA, imagine currently there is no good system in place which must be what MA thinks is the limiting factor of wider planet development - what if they are right and there is indeed one or 2 planet developers that will by these in large quantities?
oh man.... poor guy who lost 50k on deeptoken :/

guess it depends on if, how and what will be offered in that IPX - if e.g. you could buy intellectual property rights for e.g. use of imk2 template or any of those new guns template and get some % out of activities done with them, could turn out quite lucrative

suppose however this is more use for planet creators though and way they acquire stuff to be used from MA, imagine currently there is no good system in place which must be what MA thinks is the limiting factor of wider planet development - what if they are right and there is indeed one or 2 planet developers that will by these in large quantities?

why would they? first of all theyd need to be inside of EU to make use of the EU stuff, apart from textures, which are shitty anyway. the sounds they use are already open source so theres nothing to gain either. next thing is the IPX is just some form of payment for this property. and higher and more versatile property is already up for sale. next thing is MA is chronically bad in developing stuff bugfree, or testing, or anything. and there are teams out there who do the EXACT same thing, just that they are further in development, have more resources in terms of money and team and the biggest beneficial factor for them: they are not MA.
you can say what you want but i give you a 100% guarantee that this IPX thing wont see daylight until its far too late, if at all. any money invested in deeptoken is a 100% loss. or at least you lose as much as you are able to get back through exchanges from poor idiots who dont know shit about this project.
compet looked like a failure from start, as i stated several times, but the chances of compet being successful were incredibly higher than this deeptoken scam.

why would they? first of all theyd need to be inside of EU to make use of the EU stuff, apart from textures, which are shitty anyway. the sounds they use are already open source so theres nothing to gain either. next thing is the IPX is just some form of payment for this property. and higher and more versatile property is already up for sale. next thing is MA is chronically bad in developing stuff bugfree, or testing, or anything. and there are teams out there who do the EXACT same thing, just that they are further in development, have more resources in terms of money and team and the biggest beneficial factor for them: they are not MA.
you can say what you want but i give you a 100% guarantee that this IPX thing wont see daylight until its far too late, if at all. any money invested in deeptoken is a 100% loss. or at least you lose as much as you are able to get back through exchanges from poor idiots who dont know shit about this project.
compet looked like a failure from start, as i stated several times, but the chances of compet being successful were incredibly higher than this deeptoken scam.

I was hoping this would allow me to withdraw to a ERC20 token on an exchange that allowed me to convert into ETH without long waits - which is what is alluded to in the whitepaper.

there doesnt need to be a point as buying deeptoken is just a charitable donation ;-)
thats also in the whitepaper

No, it is a Kickstarter kind of financing, and tbh your ignorant comments are beginning to trample on my nerves.

No, it is a Kickstarter kind of financing, and tbh your ignorant comments are beginning to trample on my nerves.

sorry but i just cited the faq on their site. it stands right there that the token sale is just to finance a product with charitable donations. a charitable donation to me sounds like there are no strings attached. of course they wouldnt just run with the money but it says right there that they could.

sorry but i just cited the faq on their site. it stands right there that the token sale is just to finance a product with charitable donations. a charitable donation to me sounds like there are no strings attached. of course they wouldnt just run with the money but it says right there that they could.

No, this is not cited from their FAQ at https://deeptoken.io/. A citation is a verbatim quote. What you "cite" is your own spin on it, nothing else. You're entitled to your opinion but not to call it something else.

No, this is not cited from their FAQ at https://deeptoken.io/. A citation is a verbatim quote. What you "cite" is your own spin on it, nothing else. You're entitled to your opinion but not to call it something else.

Your curtness is unwarranted, his is a valid interpretation of what the site literally says. No spin whatsoever.

If you actually read the FAQ and whitepaper with an objective eye, you would see that many of your concerns, assumptions, and interpretations are defined in literal terms.

Directly from their FAQ:

What is DeepToken?

DeepTokens are single utility tokens that act as a method for transacting between buyer and seller within the Entropia Universe, and record the agreement made between the two parties as a publicly available smart contract.
DeepTokens enable the exchange of intellectual property through the IPX.

What is a Token Sale? How does it differ from an ICO?

An Initial Coin Offering, also commonly referred to as an ICO, is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying digital assets in exchange for other digital assets or traditional currencies. Investors in an ICO do so in the hope that the digital assets, or coins, will rise in value, like Ethereum has done since its ICO in an impressive way.

During a Token sale (also known as a Token Generation Event), in contrast, participants are making charitable contributions towards a cause they believe in. Tokens are generated by the blockchain system after the fundraiser and are not provided by the foundation or old as part of the fundraiser. A Token sale is when a project utilizing either existing blockchain technology, or adapting an existing technology to their own needs, offers a “Token” in exchange for fiat or crypto currencies.

MA has made it clear that they are pre-emptively absolving themselves of any financial responsibility should (and when) their DeepToken side project topples over.

i was just about to throw a screenshot in your face where it literally stands exactly like that on their faq. you should leave the high horse you are currently riding on and try to actually read the shit you talk about. the post above me contains the exact quote. if you still dont believe it and want me to upload the picture showing it i can do that. this is a prime example of how hatred makes you blind towards objective analysis

edit: nvm i still did it so that they cant delete it later on... here is the link:
https://imgur.com/a/IUIsS

if you want to see for yourself go to deeptoken.io click on faq and then on technical and then on what is a token sale.

i think thats a standard definition of a token v coin, Tokens can have further purposes

"Tokens are created and distributed to the public through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which is a means of crowdfunding, through the release of a new cryptocurrency or token to fund project development. It is similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) for stocks"

"Tokens offer functionality over and above that of digital cash. They may deliver value to investors, beyond speculative returns; this is one of the purposes of ChronoBank’s TIME token. That can occur in a variety of ways, though typically through buybacks (since dividend payments entail regulatory problems). They may be used to hold votes by the community on key business decisions, or even technical changes to the platform."

they have mentioned you can transfer DTA to PED, so its not going to be 100% loss. (99% maybe) might even be able to buy unique EU items with them, never know

like most in here tho, I'm no Crypto expert, pro or even amateur, just info you can find by asking google/bing the questions

Reactions: Mac
i was just about to throw a screenshot in your face where it literally stands exactly like that on their faq. you should leave the high horse you are currently riding on and try to actually read the shit you talk about. the post above me contains the exact quote. if you still dont believe it and want me to upload the picture showing it i can do that. this is a prime example of how hatred makes you blind towards objective analysis

edit: nvm i still did it so that they cant delete it later on... here is the link:
https://imgur.com/a/IUIsS

if you want to see for yourself go to deeptoken.io click on faq and then on technical and then on what is a token sale.

I stand corrected, there it is indeed (a little misplaced under "Technical", imo). Please accept my apology. I was probably egged on a bit by prejudice from a common motive in many of your other contributions. I should be more careful.

So instead of accepting well-established cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum/hell, anything in the top 20 for market cap, they decide to release their own ERC20 token for an ICO with nebulous purpose and value, all while sweeping under the rug the big failure Compet was. How typical. :rolleyes: But hey, merely accepting established crypto doesn't make as much money as shitting out an ICO.

i think thats a standard definition of a token v coin, Tokens can have further purposes

"Tokens are created and distributed to the public through an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), which is a means of crowdfunding, through the release of a new cryptocurrency or token to fund project development. It is similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) for stocks"

"Tokens offer functionality over and above that of digital cash. They may deliver value to investors, beyond speculative returns; this is one of the purposes of ChronoBank’s TIME token. That can occur in a variety of ways, though typically through buybacks (since dividend payments entail regulatory problems). They may be used to hold votes by the community on key business decisions, or even technical changes to the platform."

they have mentioned you can transfer DTA to PED, so its not going to be 100% loss. (99% maybe) might even be able to buy unique EU items with them, never know

like most in here tho, I'm no Crypto expert, pro or even amateur, just info you can find by asking google/bing the questions

can you point me to where they mention that you could trade DTA vs peds? or is it a "planned" feature like space cargo missions or the compet EU link?

can you point me to where they mention that you could trade DTA vs peds? or is it a "planned" feature like space cargo missions or the compet EU link?

It is implicitly stated in their presentation desk. That's how you get instant withdrawals and then there's the email San posted.

But... let's face it.. if there is ANY feature they will build quickly.. it will be the one to absolve them of that liability.

FAQ -> Entropia Related

Will I be able to Deposit DTA for PED?

Yes, players will have the ability to deposit DTA for PED and withdraw PED for DTA.

Will I be able to use DTA in EU?

DTA will not initially be available for use within the Entropia Universe, as government regulations become more clear on cryptocurrencies, MindArk will review the potential of utilizing DTA within the Entropia Universe further and implement systems to benefit participants.

and Roadmap

2018 - Implementation of DeepToken to the Entropia Universe payment and consumption eco-system

page 6 it is precise but it does not say what stage you can do it

The DeepToken will also have a
function in the Entropia Universe
payment and withdrawal process,
expediting the transfer of its in-
game virtual currency – the Project
Entropia Dollar (‘PED’) – into real-
world currencies and back again.
Furthermore, DeepToken holders
will immediately benefit from the
consumption of tokens used for
transactions and deterioration of
items within the Entropia Universe

it's funny that we can not see the movement of MA's 20M tokens, I think he's already starting to move ;)

okay so... as i read it we will be able to "convert" DTA into peds, but i doubt that this will work via mindark (e.g. mindark buying your deeptokens and giving you peds) as that would kinda destroy the whole concept of raising funds if you can just convert em back. so most likely you will be able to sell your deeptoken (that may be an item inside EU for example) vs peds of another participant of EU. this means you would still need to find someone to sell them to and then you could just use an exchange as well.
so i wouldnt assume that mindarks just buys em back for peds. but well... ma is always very vague and even when they clearly say they are gonna implement it it often never comes anyway

Last edited:
okay so... as i read it we will be able to "convert" DTA into peds, but i doubt that this will work via mindark (e.g. mindark buying your deeptokens and giving you peds) as that would kinda destroy the whole concept of raising funds if you can just convert em back. so most likely you will be able to sell your deeptoken (that may be an item inside EU for example) vs peds of another participant of EU. this means you would still need to find someone to sell them to and then you could just use an exchange as well.
so i wouldnt assume that mindarks just buys em back for peds. but well... ma is always very vague and even when they clearly say they are gonna implement it it often never comes anyway

likely if you fast withdraw via DTA, you get DTA and sell those to a player to cash out. that player then uses DTA to buy into ped. completing the circle

likely if you fast withdraw via DTA, you get DTA and sell those to a player to cash out. that player then uses DTA to buy into ped. completing the circle

How crazy to use a MA issued digital currency (DTA) to buy another MA issued digital currency (PED) ...

How crazy to use a MA issued digital currency (DTA) to buy another MA issued digital currency (PED) ...

I am sure there are incentives (or should be). I for one would do it in a heart beat if DTA is on the exchange with suitable volume.

the question to put an MA is simple, once to exchange our peds in deeptokens to remove more quickly:rolleyes::laugh:
are our deeptokens bought by MA or other people? if it's other people it's already dead

I am sure there are incentives (or should be). I for one would do it in a heart beat if DTA is on the exchange with suitable volume.

thats one of the problems. its not that easy getting on an exchange with good volume, e.g. binance. one i heard being 1 million usd. but nobody is even allowed to talk about the prerequisites for it so its all just rumors.
then there are exchanges like cryptopia that sometimes have a good volume but are mostly just pump n dump scams. and then there are exchanges with basically no volume and that take literally any coin who wants to be listed there. that will be one where DTA lands.

the question to put an MA is simple, once to exchange our peds in deeptokens to remove more quickly:rolleyes::laugh:
are our deeptokens bought by MA or other people? if it's other people it's already dead

MA wont buy any deeptokens. they got more than enough. other people need to buy them off the exchange

thats one of the problems. its not that easy getting on an exchange with good volume, e.g. binance. one i heard being 1 million usd. but nobody is even allowed to talk about the prerequisites for it so its all just rumors.
then there are exchanges like cryptopia that sometimes have a good volume but are mostly just pump n dump scams. and then there are exchanges with basically no volume and that take literally any coin who wants to be listed there. that will be one where DTA lands.

cryptropia is a scam in itself (a ponzi).

stock.exchange is the counter to it. A decentralized exchange (a good one, which we are yet to have) would be where you could buy/sell DTA. Etherdelta could have been it before it was bought by shady buyers then compromised.

Dear DeepToken DTA holder,

MindArk has been actively developing and operating its flagship product, Entropia Universe, and continues to pave the way for virtual environments that function with true economies. Through this process of innovation, we are continually pushing the envelope of what we envision virtual worlds can become.
DeepToken

DeepToken DTA is now closed. Our decision to not offer a pre-sale for DeepToken DTA meant that the discussions and negotiations with larger investors were ongoing during the initial sale, with some investments coming in just before and after the end of the initial sale. This level of interest was promising for the DeepToken project; MindArk is now preparing for the next sale DTB, and incorporating all that it has learned will certainly help to make DeepToken a big success ( thx for your money used for realy launch deeptoken :laugh:). The closing administration work and the distribution of the Airdrop promotion tokens are underway and will be finalized shortly.

We believe that the development of DeepToken is an important step toward elevating commerce via digital currencies and assets that will push the industry forward for businesses and individuals wishing to leverage the virtual space. Through partnerships and community support we will achieve the vision that we share with many of you.

As you may have read in our whitepaper, the first-round sale of DeepToken DTA was never intended to be the only round:laugh:. During this first round, we have been grateful and impressed by the vast amount of input from our supporters, investors, and industry partners. There are always areas for improvement, and we appreciate those of you who have invested in our vision of DeepToken in its earliest stages.

As we prepare for DeepToken DTB, we wanted to inform you that due to your early adoption of our vision, we will be granting all investors an amount of complementary DeepToken (DTB) calculated on the amount you invested in our inaugural offering. All forms of DeepToken will be used in our vision, and all will carry weight in our platforms, especially for those of you who have been supportive enough to support our first sale.

After a brief period of adjustment and optimization of our systems, we will launch a six-month presale of DeepToken DTB, with additional bonuses, airdrops, bounties and incentives :laugh:. This adaptation will not change the vision and goals set forth on our website and in our whitepaper. It will allow us adequate time to promote and strengthen our offering to the benefit of all stakeholders.

Thank you, and please be sure to reach out to our growing community with questions, and other
communities you believe might be a good contribution to MindArk’s vision for DeepToken.

Further information on DeepToken DTB will be posted on this website.

See you soon in 2020 or 2025 :laugh:
after the scam of the 12M deeptoken buy , now the scam of 6months + 2nd round
withdrawal fastttttt in 1year?2year?

Last edited:
Sorry for the French input, but, after DTA and now DTB, à quand le DTC ?

I read the white paper and was never under the impression that "the first-round sale of DeepToken DTA was never intended to be the only round."

I'm so sure MA make things up as they go along lol.

My condolences to anyone who bought the tokens :laugh:

We just exchanged all your brown smarties for green ones. Get excited, which will be next! (as we practice the great expiry trick)

There I was asking myself, whatever became of the Teletubbies. I'm beginning to have a suspicion.

I want to be supportive, I really do. Yet I think it would induce more trust if they sent everybody some smarties instead.

Mr. Frog was swimming to and fro in his little creek, when he heard someone holler at him.

"HEY MR. FROG - COME HERE!" Mr. Scorpion yelled from the far bank.

Staying a safe distance from the scorpion, the frog asked "What do YOU want, Mr. Scorpion?"

"Well, I've got to get home to my wife and young'uns and I can't swim. Can you give me a ride to the other side?"

The frog laughed: "You are kidding right? Your kind kill everything you come across. I'm not going to get close enough to you to get stung."

The scorpion argued with Mr. Frog "Look. If I were to sting you, we'd both die, wouldn't we? All I want is to get home, and I promise you I won't do anything to harm you or put you in danger. Plus, I'll owe you a favor in the future, for helping me."

Mr. Frog thought, that sounds reasonable "O.K. - jump on my back." and he swam close to the far bank.

Mr. Scorpion jumped on Mr. Frogs back and away they went.

Half way across the creek, Mr. Scorpion swung his deadly tail up into the air and WHAM, drove it into Mr. Frog's back, paralyzing Mr. Frog instantly.

"YOU FOOL - YOU JUST KILLED US BOTH! YOU PROMISED I'D BE SAFE!"

As they both sank under the water, Mr. Scorpion said "Sorry - couldn't help it. After all, I AM a scorpion, aren't I." and they both died.

MA says they have a "new" idea to help us and help the game. I call scorpion.

Back