DeepToken Website Launched

Didnt they originally try to start a bank but got denied so they thought up entropia universe? If so and they manage to get funds for this new bank scheme you bet entropia will be in the toilet quickshit as there original plan finaly went ahead and entropia will be chump change. I mean you have to be blind too still think they give a shit about the game.

One does get the impression over time that Mindarks shareholders have concealed strategies & agendas.

Just like with the big boys in the corporate world where carefully vetted board members and CEOs are appointed who are sympathetic to certain ideas.

They'll push their agenda through, come rain come shine, disappear with a golden hand shake and leave a caricature of what once was behind.

Customers dumbfounded & out of pocket, staff (i mean the guys who do the real work) laid off or disgruntled & confused.

The way MA top brass is going about their projects & communications reminds of penny stocks on the unregulated over the counter boards. You don't even have to dig very deep to find glaring inconsistencies & red flags.

I don't know what has done more reputational damage, the Compet saga or the Deeptoken sale.

At least with Compet there was a forum, there were comms & support. It was just a terrible idea or at least a terrible timing. The damage to the trust was done in the end though by basically just cutting ties and burying the topic. But for the longest time Compet at least looked like a real attempt at something.

When I saw the amateurish fake reddit thread on Deeptoken I really shrugged. You know the kind of mini heart attack you get when you can't feel your wallet or your mobile in your pockets? That! Because this felt seriously wrong.

Like when some people take over a sector of a company or a branch of politics and just keep pushing their envelope no matter the warning signals and obvious risk of failures.

In a way I'm glad the failure of Compet preceded Deeptoken by so lil time that many EU players simply didn't want to get burned so quickly again. I.e. 70k$ was the real revenue in the end? Don't remember precise figure before the mysterious investor emerged with their 12m$ money tree.

I really hope there still are folks in position of power at MA that still feel strongly about EU. Also I hope they'll be given control again over the exploiters!

Rant over

Last edited:
When I saw the amateurish fake reddit thread on Deeptoken I really shrugged. You know the kind of mini heart attack you get when you can't feel your wallet or your mobile in your pockets? That! Because this felt seriously wrong.

Wait what, so it wasn't only me who found this thread overly wired and artificially positive boosted ? I mean if you discuss an investment oportunity you lay out pros and cons and try to make potential risks and flaws visible but on that thread veryone was so merry, happy and confident that deep token are the best thing that could happen to the world, it gave me the chills.

The only good thing about deep token is , if you give mindark your money they only need to deliver a system for the deep token but if it fail they not owe you anything. That being said they dont stake their companys survival on that , maybe their reputation will be on all time low if this fails but at least they not out of buissnes with EU.

Last edited:
Didnt they originally try to start a bank but got denied so they thought up entropia universe? If so and they manage to get funds for this new bank scheme you bet entropia will be in the toilet quickshit as there original plan finaly went ahead and entropia will be chump change. I mean you have to be blind too still think they give a shit about the game.

No PE/EU was started before the applied for banking lience a few years later. IT something they always wanted to be part off so players could excahange currency easier. EU is MA bread and butter, they certinly dont want to go down the toilet.

Back