Herman LAW-50 Smuggler

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
I may be considering selling my Herman LAW-50 Smuggler...
(as far as I know, it's still the only one there is!)

at Tier 9.5, excellent DPS for a gun that's maxed at lvl 55! (124 DPS as shown with Hyper-105)

Had a lot of interest for this gun in the past, but I've always said it's not for sale...
But now I'm looking to see what it's worth!...

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_LAW-50_Smuggler

Why don’t you show its economy rating?
This is the biggest factor nowadays when valuing a gun.

Why don’t you show its economy rating?
This is the biggest factor nowadays when valuing a gun.

The Damage/PEC is 2.815, it's in the entropiawiki link to the weapon in opening post!

Last edited:
I think he meant the efficiency rating...you know that bar at the top that has a %.

Efficiency of:

Herman Law Smuggler:
10: 51.6
20: 51.9
30: 52.2
40: ?? 52.5
50: ?? 52.8

I think he meant the efficiency rating...you know that bar at the top that has a %.
You're right.

Efficiency of:

Herman Law Smuggler:
10: 51.6
20: 51.9
30: 52.2
40: ?? 52.5
50: ?? 52.8
I always find it hard to remember if its called efficiency rating or economy rating, at beginning i feel like it was called economy rating but then it got changed? :scratch2:

Anyways nowadays the "whatever you call it rating" is the biggest influential factor when buying a gun because the higher it is the better "loot composition" you get. If I'm not mistaken, an item with 100% rating translates to 7% better loot composition (max).

Your gun is over 8% on avg lower than avg ul sib weapons with 60+ economy rating. Not even mentioning the new ones with 70%+. That being said while it is not really suited for grinding anymore imo, it is a good gun for events and shared loot, if you have max buffs (with pills, and rings). But using it with miminal buffs is not really recommended it longterm, hence I guess this is the reason why you wanna consider selling it now. Imo I think you held onto this gun for too long and missed the train.

Therefore your gun is mostly nowadays a novelty item. One of a kind, but not so useful as in the past, in terms of better options out there.

Just my two pecs.

... I guess this is the reason why you wanna consider selling it now. Imo I think you held onto this gun for too long and missed the train....

actually I haven't been in game since the Efficiency Rating was introduced, didn't know anything about it... I planned to keep this gun until I maxed a higher SIB laser carbine (LC-300 or XTLC 800), but I'm in a position that doesn't allow me to play as much as I used to anymore, at least for the time being!

Back